Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
She’s not a bit sick. Poor thing didn’t get her 10 hours last night. Change the record. She was sick enough when she had a chest infection last. We could hear it in her yet she was in and out of hospital appointments no bother. Nothing wrong with her now and she off at parties and swimming. You’re a mess Lisa. Give up your job if you’re not able

Reactions: 12

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Wtf is that ‘collab’? She doesn’t have a clue. As said above, she has literally just been on this week saying how nothing is helping and the girl(s) are waking in pain. For fuck sake do these companies not check their pages before they send these wans product. I’m so shit sick of them faking how much they love a product. Would ya ever fuck off

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
So she’s no lunch pack-is she incapable of walking to the canteen and ordering a lunch?

shes 100% gearing up for sick leave. I can just imagine her refusing to go into certain patients because of ‘d twins’.
the girls never wake but now they wake.
I’m sick of all the moaning

Dimplesjones

She's coming across as really unsympathetic towards the child. It's all about me me me... how it affects her, her sleep and her routine.

Sugarpuf

Not a hope in hell could I sit in my car for half an hour eating a roll while my baby is at home sick and not herself. Most women's prioritys change when they have kids and put the kids first not this one she has all evening to be alone, and I definitely wouldn't be taking an more advantage of my mam if she had my kids by sitting in a car stuffing my face. She's on another planet

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Ehm ehm fucking ehm all the time, does my nut in 😅🙄 she's so lazy, she doesn't put effort in. Influencer she is not! And she could of at least got up and showed the mattress properly. Or is that too much exercise for her?! Fucking hell!

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Ya Lisa cutting milk/dairy from foods but leaving the cows milk bottle makes aloada sense. She’s off her rocker that one. Childs not a bit sick. Her stomach is fucked from the shite she’s feeding her not dairy.Lay off the manly oily pinwheels that a grown man wouldn’t eat and feed your kids better food

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Too sick to work but perfectly fine to head out for lunch, shes never going to go back to work, we all knew that, she just needs to find a way to go sick permanently
Oh wont be long til shes playing "the old mental health card" shes a lazy, self entitled, scummy slob🙄

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Literally thrown like a sack of spuds on the bed. Like Zero effort put into it. As much as Nikki /!bow pip annoys me, she did a collab last year and showed the mattress as it comes, puffed out, the stitching on it etc, went into detail. This tit didn't even show the fu@€ing thing!! I need a new mattress but I'll be damned if I get one of those.

This one on the sick and living her best life she should be bloody FIRED the waste of space she is. Its an embarrassing watching her o hope her employer see this.shite going on...

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Poor baby, she does look absolutely miserable.

Not sure why Lisa has the mask around her chin in the hospital- surely she knows how careful people need to be in healthcare settings at the min?! Oh wait, she probably needs to redo all her courses at this stage....

Hopefully she might cop on with the home hygiene after seeing Hazel so sick.

coco22

Seriously sitting in the car shitting on again and the mudder driving. Ayda is 1kg heavier than hazel but hazel is petite and that’s just going to be her build did anyone tell her a kg is 2.2lbs and wtf does a baby’s weight have to do with the build they are going to be. I knew she wouldn’t get changed before going for dinner so you can bet there was no shower either

• Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
Just because her chest doesn’t feel right doesn’t mean she’s a risk to patients. My husbands chest could feel iffy for a few weeks after finishing meds but he just gets on with it, the virus would be long gone but his chest just needs a bit longer to recover. I hope she’s not going to try use it as an excuse to stay home especially after having a busy weekend. If she was still genuinely unwell then she wouldn’t have managed the pool, I hope her work colleagues are following & speak up about it