Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nasa5

VIP Member
Not the working mom post, Lisa hun give me a break. 4 days in over 2 years she’s delusional

Reactions: 11

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
God bloody love her she’s playing the game here, say she’s a sore throat negative pcr still has to wait until symptoms go and then it could be next week by the time she’s back. Whereas some of us Lisa with more than one kid that aren’t lucky to have a nanny as a childminder have to work opposite shifts so I got in at 2 and back up at 4 we just have to motor on with small sore throats and work to provide for our family
Only delighted to be off 'sick' - you can see the smirk. Mortified for her, only back a couple of weeks - 4 actual working days really - and out sick already.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
2AD79010-C81F-42E1-BDFC-4EAC05E378F3.png

She’s just a mess. Who in their right mind takes a pic like this and thinks ‘oh I’ll post this on instagram!’
I couldn’t go through the whole talking in the car shite with her again….was it’s all lip smacking and repeating herself? 😂

Is she for real? How can anyone take her ‘solo mom’ act seriously?
I went back to work today. Did I want to go? No. Did I? Yes. Because I need to. She can’t even do two days a week without crying sick. Yet she can go off galavanting without splitting a hair?!
Hope going back to work was ok for you! It’s bloody hard to get back into the swing of things with a job after maternity leave! ❤

She didn’t split a hair cos she doesn’t brush her hair 😂

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Shouldn't be eliminating food groups for babies unless on the advice of a pediatric dietician. It can do more harm than good. And any intolerance would have shown itself long before now.

She's feeding them all the wrong stuff. Their diet is too high in sat fats if anything. If she cut that down she'd find a bigger difference.

nasa5

VIP Member
Pity they’re still stuck in those seats, you could hold one Lisa y’know if you put down the phone if that makes sense?

Also, a baby bowl? Pretty sure we’d that mentioned a day or two ago! Howaya Lisa 👋

Nice to see Ayda get the attention she was deprived of for the first months of her life, now it’s poor Hazel that’s tormented and not good out. The easier one is obviously her favourite not either particular one, instead of being embarrassed a baby is crying out why don’t you try see why is she crying? Poor pet probably in pain teething but this ones too busy trying to keep on top of sick certs

Last edited:

Ellegee

VIP Member
That’s because they’re baby led now, so they stop when they feel full. Not her shovelling spoons of food into them until they can’t move 🤦🏻‍♀️
Even when she moved to baby led she was pushing chunks of pastry into their mouths as they weren’t physically able to pick things up themselves. Really uncomfortable viewing

• Sick

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
See as long as she’s getting the ‘ur doing a great job hun ur the best mam and ur girls are lucki to hve u xoxoxox’ she will play victim

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Even instagram doesn’t understand her….it’s coming out as teeta and tita…. Probably the worst #add she’s done 😂
Poor Hazel being woken just so she can shine a light on her and do an ad.

To me, ‘ad’ implies she’s getting paid for it instead of it being gifted.
I’d be pissed off if I worked for tita and that was what we got back for content 😂😂

• Haha

Bitter87

Oh god the white sheets are back out hanging over the furniture for the "collab" videos and photos 🙈 what one did she do a while back and the whole room was covered in bed sheets?? Im not able for her 😂

• Haha

Tinybops

VIP Member
She obviously just doesn’t give a fuck what anyone thinks and comes on telling everyone what she does be at.
When it comes to benefits for SMBC etc, I totally get where ppl are coming from saying they shouldn’t get benefits. I’d put money lisa is on the housing list as a single mother living in a box room with two babies, getting all the benefits and will be getting all the school allowances and whatever else she can get her hands on till they turn 18 and in her head is entitled to every bit of it
“Entitled” being the highlight word there 🤦🏻‍♀️

nasa5

VIP Member
Gas since she hasn’t mentioned her other child in days now, no mention of where the other baby was while super solo mom was at doctor appointments, a&e and then when she was napping. It’s almost like she’s not a solo parent and has a phenomenal amount of help 🤔

nasa5

VIP Member
Hazel teething? She should try Teetha! You know Lisa, from the competition you’ve just been sharing? Thought there was one in every room in the house and in her bra for emergencies she’d gone on about the miracle cure all that much only a week ago. The winner will only be getting an empty hamper at this rate

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Lisa gives off always the bridesmaid never the bride vibes in fairness

I’d say she’ll be a proper bridesmaidszilla, de mudder would want to duck and cover for the next couple of months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Casperoo2

Chatty Member
Laaads I don't know why I follow her 😂. Her face annoys me. 🥴. I only followed her as she was mentioned elsewhere on a different thread 😂 I'm gone! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10