Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I really hope there is a team at HSE that monitor employee social media on behalf of HR when they have a pisstaker like this one!
She’s far from sick….the only illness she would have is lazy-itus!

Reactions: 10

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
She’s one of these who coughs and then thunders off down to the GP looking for an antibiotic straight away.

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Most of bloggers actually show it in box and them putting on bed etc no this one lies on bed.Dont even think she took it out of the box

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Well done girls “tag teaming”…suits her right for the smugness she showed when they were younger! 😂😂😂

I don’t understand how she has nothing prepared for the day, like I have my bag packed, clothes laid out and lunch + drink in the fridge ready to grab and go, same for my child for preschool, getting ready the night before it literally key.

Also Lisa, chugging Diet Coke will do nothing for you!

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Surely Frank Kelleher is sitting in his office saying wtf because she’s making him look like a fool saying all that. You either cut it out 100% or you don’t. It’s all for non existent symptoms because you could be sure she would have told us what was going on du know. She’s turning into Sarah Burke-can’t lie straight in the bed.

Will the twins be 10 and she will still be saying they are 7 weeks premie???

When does that actually stop???

Last edited:

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Would ‘Frank’ be qualified to advise about going dairy free or other restrictions?? Pardon my ignorance but I thought an osteopath was more about your physical health??!

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Single working mother 😂😂😂😂😂😂 let's not try be an advocate for them now Lisa love u have worked 4 shifts in the last 3 years u simply don't want to work if there was work in the bed ud sleep on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ur sleeping in moldy sheets......solo mom my arse

• Haha

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I wish she was consistent.
we all struggle/struggled as new parents. It’s a huge adjustment but to come on after the weekend she has had, laughing and doing all sorts(while ‘sick’) and to then come on suddenly and Say she’s having a hard time. Don’t get me wrong-it’s obvious she is finding it hard and fair play for her saying it but Jesus Christ I could nearly write it…..starting back at work-doesn’t want to. Come up with ‘illness’ that nobody will question, go on about symptoms. Have no symptoms. ‘Want’ to go back to work but said work said no no stay off. Go on and have a weekend of activities. After activities remember to mention non existent illness.Realise your time off is coming to an end and then and only then start saying your struggling. Q more leave.

before anyone jumps down my throat-as j said I’m delighted she has said she is struggling because it’s obvious she is and I genuinely hope she gets some help for PND. But she’s not saying it for herself, it’s for the time off and sympathy

“Easily agitated”- translation: she was a walking BITCH all day.
First thing that came to my mind is maybe her family questioning her (bro and sis) and telling her cop on

submarinedream

She’s given them everything she can for da teet ya no. She must have a brilliant gp - I’d struggle to get an appointment for the next day

Ellegee

VIP Member
I haven't the energy to listen to her videos lately. What exactly is the reason for cutting out dairy?
I got the feeling she came on to talk & realised how ridiculous it would sound. She said she wouldn’t go into detail as she didn’t want to influence anyone into thinking that might be what’s wrong with their child. She must have a deal with frank, a discount in exchange for a review maybe.
In the last couple of weeks the girls have been sick, teething & one has a possible dairy sensitivity. If she’s medicating for illness, giving teetha & adjusting their diet how can she be sure exactly what’s working? Plus if the difference is amazing then surely she’s no longer needed at home & can return to work?

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
Soooooooo yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh mornin (stupid giggle) she doesn't look like 1 that's sick just wants to sit on her hole for the day

spillthecoffeet

So she’s no lunch pack-is she incapable of walking to the canteen and ordering a lunch?

shes 100% gearing up for sick leave. I can just imagine her refusing to go into certain patients because of ‘d twins’.
the girls never wake but now they wake.
I’m sick of all the moaning
Yeah isn’t it funny how they never woke at night even as newborns ‘apparently’. Now they wake. Poor mom is too exhausted for this, she needs to go on the sick

nasa5

VIP Member
That child is ill quite a while now I believe, I’d be more stressed about that then thinking how tired I am. She lacks maternal warmth, she’s her own top priority

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
That #add is even more pathetic than the teetha. Jesus wept how is she getting collabs.

Just one question lisa-the lack of sleep you have been having lately because of ‘teething and sick babies and every thing that comes with it’ is made better by the mattress?