Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillthecoffeet

Sitting up playing in the cots eh? Pics for proof or it didn't happen🤔 also what's so funny about the child saying dada most babies say dada as their 1st word cos it's easier to say than mama. God above like 🙄 does this one know anything about babies😆
There are no pics of them sitting up because they can’t!

Pulling a sicky already on her third week. Bet she’s delighted she can use covid as an excuse.

And one of the baby’s is sick again. My god! Lisa take some time today while the girls are napping to do a refresher in infection prevention and control on hseland! It’s free and very helpful.

Reactions: 10

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Oh not Lisa on showing the actual mattress now and not her just lying on it 😂🤣 tell me you don’t read here lisa hun xoxo

I'll say one thing, if she does read here she's obviously good at taking criticism. If I read even one or two comments on here that she's gotten on here about myself I would be too embarrassed to ever go on Instagram again 😂

• Haha

Lollipops23

VIP Member
That doctor did in his whole ring to check on her.

Either she’s lying or the doc is concerned about the goings on behind closed doors in Casa de Lisa.

Noseymamma2

God bloody love her she’s playing the game here, say she’s a sore throat negative pcr still has to wait until symptoms go and then it could be next week by the time she’s back. Whereas some of us Lisa with more than one kid that aren’t lucky to have a nanny as a childminder have to work opposite shifts so I got in at 2 and back up at 4 we just have to motor on with small sore throats and work to provide for our family

Dimplesjones

Ok I'm done. She is taking advantage of all illnesses. Capitalising if you will. RSV = bubbababy competition. Hazel illness = teetha. Everything else= do I need to work? As an smbc its embarrassing to witness what she is saying because she is so far removed to what smbcs do. She does not compare. Cop..the..eff.. on...

OA1

Chatty Member
Why is she is her stinking nightie like it’s the child is sick, that doesn’t mean she can’t get up wash her face and teeth and put some clothes on fml she’s the laziest lump I’ve ever seen and no word on her other baby who’s minding her? Anyone else would have to juggle everything this one isn’t actually able to cope with anything again I pity those kids and her family are as to blame if they didn’t speak up against this day one.
Even the fact that she wrote on the picture post that they were home from cuh and that she was off for a sleep because she hadn't slept a wink 🤦maybe something you might say to your family but not to followers, she really is all about herself, and as you say not a mention of her other baby.

Tinybops

VIP Member
Jesus if you don’t want to work, quit 🙄 my god. She’s honestly is taking the piss out of any parent with how she goes on. Mad for all the benefits of “work” without doing a bloody thing!

cantinfluenceme

How does any single parent work?? She really thinks she has it hard being a single parent, even tho she has the mudder on tap for childminding. I have 4 kids and me and husband both work full time with no help or support from grandparents, paying a fortune on creche fees and if one of them is sick we just have to take time off like every other parent!!

Tinybops

VIP Member
She didn’t ring in sick already 🤣 what a valued member of staff to have! 13 months off for maternity leave, back 2 weeks and out sick 😂

nasa5

VIP Member
Raging because she had a read here and is dreading work already. As if most mothers let alone single mothers can just fuck off for an hour, if I was de mudder I’d have said a nice walk out with the two children you were desperate to have will do you the world of good and put my feet up on the confiscated coffee table and watched the soaps

The only way Lisa isn't looking after herself is in relation to her health (sleep asides cause she gets plenty of that). She says she's put her all into her girls but from what I see she wasn't looking after herself a good while before she fell pregnant so don't use being some sort of super mammy as an excuse.
Absolutely, she’s running on empty but it isn’t from doing too much it’s due to a very poor diet which is leaving her without any energy, weight that’s literally dragging her down and poor mental health

Last edited:

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
I don’t think she knows how to do her makeup…might be why she gets a make up artist for when she goes out.
But I do think a bit of moisturiser wouldn’t hurt her!

Ye are very ambitious thinking make up or moisturiser.
If she could start with a wash for herself and put on some clean clothes it'd be a big improvement!

• Haha

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Pisses me off seeing them all a-pushing breastfeeding, b-not telling the truth about fucking hard it is being a parent especially first time, c-flogging shite they don’t actually like/use/recommend just because they got it for free. I don’t believe for a second both babies are as good a sleeper as she said. She might be lucky with one but certainly not 2. She picks and chooses when she wants them corrected age etc. Frank Kelleher is good but he’s not a doctor ffs. Can’t believe she’s out wearing the dress again. And no doubt off sick from work again

Wth2021

33 nearly 34

She's in the car talking shit with an hour while dribbling food on herself that she just had to show cos it was such exciting content 😒 god she really is a eehhhhmmm what was I goin to say to ye eeehhhmmm oh ya a large stream of piss

Hilarious that she's doing this when she's meant to be off sick from work. I'm sure her boss is delighted to see her rabbiting on in her car eating rolls while they pay someone overtime to cover her sick leave.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Her sister is a photographer you’d think she could help her with a decent photo set up!! I wouldn’t even put a picture on our family WhatsApp group with a snotty nose!! Even the third picture on the ‘add’ she must have her finger in the way or something 🙄

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
SleepyLisa gets me every time 😂😂😂

Thanks Tattlers for giving her the radical idea of actually showing the mattress 🙄 unfortunately she still managed to show herself aswell 😫

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Now I’d take a day off if my child was sick. However, they’re only sick because they live in complete squalor, dirty beds and mouldy room 🤢 no wonder her chest is at her constantly, imagine the smell of her room if she’s mouldy pillows 😵💫
If she wasnt getting paid she wouldnt be as quick to take a day off im sure.....and yes, the mouldy pillows, the dirt of the bath, the house is minging, as is Lisa, her lack of hygiene is absolutely vile🤮

• Sick