Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in the same top 22 hours like she was with the yellow one the other day 🤷‍♀️ With the sweetking
It’s not as if she has no time to change her own clothes

Reactions: 5
She’s in the same top 22 hours like she was with the yellow one the other day 🤷‍♀️ With the sweetking
It’s not as if she has no time to change her own clothes

You can hear its a feeding issue on that child.

Glad ya can't smell a wan through Instagram.
She looks like BO, sour milk, wet nappies sorta smell 🤢🤢 it's disgusting.
Takes 2 mins to change!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so disgusted and horrified again with this woman. Yes,picking at her face,head,ears and then her mouth is just disgusting! Not showering and washing her hair,face,teeth and changing her clothes is also absolutely disgusting. However,I could not give a monkeys what she does and doesn’t do for herself,what really horrifies and concerns me is the way she is treating those children.On the bed with those horrific milky mates again! Phone stuck in their faces. It is everything! The reason why they may be unwell is because of those milky mates and not being fed and winded correctly,also being unhygienic ( picking at her face and wherever else,the issue with that tv remote the other night) and then going to hold those babies if she didn’t wash her hands🤢
I just could not believe what I saw this morning,two beautiful babies thrown on the bed and not being fed by their own mother because their own mother was too busy recording for the gram! That is neglect to me and again I wouldn’t say that lightly,but it is quite concerning to look at. She is either unbelievably selfish and lazy or she does not have a clue what she is doing or how to care for those children. I doubt very much that she will admit to that gp about those milky mates or anything else. Lisa put the phone down and look after those children.

How long was she working as a hca before switching career to momfluencer? I'm asking because I'm in healthcare and found it a massive advantage when first figuring out taking care of my baby -
I was used to assessing needs, monitoring skin integrity, etc (was still a massive shock and exhausting adjustment though).

But, it should be second nature for her to be checking the babies nappies and keeping their bottoms dry and comfortable. She'll have been trained on how to help ppl with meals, and should have an awareness about choke hazards.

she seems v checked out and disengaged - I wonder if this is pre pregnancy mental health issues. The excitement of ttc and pregnancy gave her a lift, and now she's back to her normal baseline. And maybe that's why she doesn't think there's any mood issues going on.

I really, really hope something changes for her and the babies - at least gran and grandad are around. Wouldn't like to think what sort of life those babies would have alone in a house with just Lisa.

and - it's sad for her too. To me I think she's missing out on a lot of the fun of being a parent.

Reactions: 9
Those flipping milky mates are awful! I'd really like to know why she has two, like genuinely, you'd need two if you had triplets, no?
I'm not a twincess mom so mammys of twins please correct me, but I've had to mind my son and a friend's daughter, they're only a few months apart and when they both need bottles at the same time I sit cross legged on the floor and sit one in my legs and feed with my right hand and put one in my left arm and feed with left hand. Has she not thought to do this?

Reactions: 7
Those flipping milky mates are awful! I'd really like to know why she has two, like genuinely, you'd need two if you had triplets, no?
I'm not a twincess mom so mammys of twins please correct me, but I've had to mind my son and a friend's daughter, they're only a few months apart and when they both need bottles at the same time I sit cross legged on the floor and sit one in my legs and feed with my right hand and put one in my left arm and feed with left hand. Has she not thought to do this?
You'd think she would of, but she seems to favour prop feeding so she can have minimal contact.
I can't feed my twins at the same time as one if mine stopped breathing and went blue when we first tried it so I feed one after the other. They're still on the same schedule just one has to wait a few minutes. There's many ways Lisa can safely feel the girls, she just chooses not too.
I've said it once and I'll keep saying it as we know Lisa reads here Lisa prop feeding is counted as neglect by children's services. Doesn't matter if your in Ireland, England or the USA prop feeding IS NEGLECT.

Reactions: 11
It’s really very upsetting to see. My baby is only a few weeks younger than them girls. And He is glued to me! Extremely attached. Breastfed but if we were using bottles it would be the proper way, Snuggled into me! He reacts with smiles when he sees me and his dad. I don’t see that with them and her. Ayda never looks happy the poor baba.

Reactions: 6
She looked directly at the camera and asked, are you ok? Even though she was speaking to her daughter…..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She goes on about how hard it is and the milky mates are a multiple mum life saver, well myself and many other mums of multiples managed with out them 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s pure laziness and to use two no a excuse not to hold at least one.

Why is she always touching her face? Covid made me more aware about NOT touching my face unless I had an itch 😂😂 but she don’t stop. She just looks grimy all the time and in the same clothes. Wonder how often the girls get washed/bathed.

I used to carry both twins into the bathroom in their bouncers watching me while I had a shower. Wasn't ideal but not that hard.
I remember having a newborn, an 18 mth old and a 3.5 year old in the bathroom with Lego duplo everywhere while I showered 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't it just as well that you are all the perfect parents.....you have no idea how much this woman could be struggling with 2 babies and you just come on here to tear her down! Unless you've walked a mile in her shoes, how can you judge? At the end of the day we were l first time parents and believe me I really struggled when I had my first...you are all talking about her wearing the same clothes, did you ever think that maybe it's a victory for her to even manage to get dressed in the mornings? I've struggled with my mental health for years and yes there are days where I will wear the same clothes as yesterday because just getting dressed is a struggle....does that make me a bad person or a bad parent? NO!
I just don't know how anyone can come on here and rip into another mother who is raising 2 babies on her own and comment or judge her parenting.....we all have our struggles, nobody is perfect, what happened to being kind?

First of all she isn't on her own.

Second of all we are entitled to our opinions.

Third its the dangerous practice she promotes to people most of us have issue with

Fourth she puts herself out there let her expect feedback (not that she'll take it gracefully even when people are concerned for the safety of her children)

Now... I could keep going or you could just jog on and let Lisa know that the milky mates are making her babies sick and she needs to interact with them more before it's too late🤯

Reactions: 18
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
First of all she isn't on her own.

Second of all we are entitled to our opinions.

Third its the dangerous practice she promotes to people most of us have issue with

Fourth she puts herself out there let her expect feedback (not that she'll take it gracefully even when people are concerned for the safety of her children)

Now... I could keep going or you could just jog on and let Lisa know that the milky mates are making her babies sick and she needs to interact with them more before it's too late🤯
She isn't on her own...fair enough she lives with her parents, but they aren't there 24/7 and they're not the ones raising the kids.....I have a partner who is an amazing hands on dad and both my parents next door and I still struggle....
Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinions, but have you ever stopped to think about what Yas are all writing here? You are tearing a mother down.....imagine if she is really struggling and reads this? How is that going to make her feel? Imagine when you had your kids and people judged you like this and wrote all this.....how would it make you feel???
You see what an hour altogether from her day and you think it gives you the right to judge her entire life and say her children aren't safe?
Ok she uses milky mates, I'm not familiar with them, but at the end of the day she is trying her best....
You say these milky mates are making her kids sick? Well you're some doctor who can diagnose a child by watching them on a 5 minute video on Instagram!!!!
Like I say thank God everyone else on here is a perfect parent and has never done anything wrong or used an unsafe product in their lives.....

Isn't it just as well that you are all the perfect parents.....you have no idea how much this woman could be struggling with 2 babies and you just come on here to tear her down! Unless you've walked a mile in her shoes, how can you judge? At the end of the day we were l first time parents and believe me I really struggled when I had my first...you are all talking about her wearing the same clothes, did you ever think that maybe it's a victory for her to even manage to get dressed in the mornings? I've struggled with my mental health for years and yes there are days where I will wear the same clothes as yesterday because just getting dressed is a struggle....does that make me a bad person or a bad parent? NO!
I just don't know how anyone can come on here and rip into another mother who is raising 2 babies on her own and comment or judge her parenting.....we all have our struggles, nobody is perfect, what happened to being kind?
She isn't alone.
I know how she may be struggling as I'm going through exactly the same thing with my twins, only I don't prop feed them. I struggle with my mental health but still manage to shower and dress every day and leave the house to take my eldest to school. I have no help as my partner works, she lives with her elderly parents and they do the bulk.
Lisa uses her twins for content, nothing else. If you want to rave about her start a rave thread 😊
Lisa is making new mothers feel inadequate with her lies of babies sleeping through and everything being hunky dory.

She isn't on her own...fair enough she lives with her parents, but they aren't there 24/7 and they're not the ones raising the kids.....I have a partner who is an amazing hands on dad and both my parents next door and I still struggle....
Fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinions, but have you ever stopped to think about what Yas are all writing here? You are tearing a mother down.....imagine if she is really struggling and reads this? How is that going to make her feel? Imagine when you had your kids and people judged you like this and wrote all this.....how would it make you feel???
You see what an hour altogether from her day and you think it gives you the right to judge her entire life and say her children aren't safe?
Ok she uses milky mates, I'm not familiar with them, but at the end of the day she is trying her best....
You say these milky mates are making her kids sick? Well you're some doctor who can diagnose a child by watching them on a 5 minute video on Instagram!!!!
Like I say thank God everyone else on here is a perfect parent and has never done anything wrong or used an unsafe product in their lives.....
Please look into milky mates and the consequences of prop feeding. You don't need to be a dr to be aware of what they can do.

• Heart
Why are you coming on here to argue?

If you don’t like what is here then jog on

Reactions: 16

If I had people judging me like this I would take a minute.
I'd stop and think about what I'm doing.
The guilt would eat through me and I'd do better for my kids sake.

I would never prop feed.
I'd never have used Co sleepers the way she did.
I'd never feed them like farm geese.
I'd never rub my face all day and then touch their clean bottles for fear of a coldsore virus or something awful.

I'm not perfect. But I try my best every second of every day.
Lisa is lazy as sin. Plain to see. She could do so much better. Has been told how. Would rather get a few bags of sweet kind sweets to cradle.

Reactions: 15
She’s a danger to those babies and a danger to struggling mothers watching her!
I’m more on my own, doing more, than this wan. Most of us are. Alone 9 hours a day Monday-Friday bar 3/4 hours when my mam takes him. I’m up with him for feeds at least twice in the night, some nights he’s up and down for hours (like last night), still got up this morning for a little walk.
i can’t believe this woman had me feeling inadequate cause her babies sleep through and she’d be boasting to the gram! That’s why I unfollowed her! She says she didn’t sleep train, either she did or she stuffs them with extra milk to ensure a good nights sleep for herself.
also don’t put yourself out there if you don’t want backlash, she has 25 k followers! The actual thoughts of that many people watching my child sends shivers down my spine. You don’t know who these people are! But anything for likes and freebies!
Since my son has arrived I’ve got rid of literally 100s of followers so I can share photos of him with peace of mind now

Reactions: 6
If I had people judging me like this I would take a minute.
I'd stop and think about what I'm doing.
The guilt would eat through me and I'd do better for my kids sake.

I would never prop feed.
I'd never have used Co sleepers the way she did.
I'd never feed them like farm geese.
I'd never rub my face all day and then touch their clean bottles for fear of a coldsore virus or something awful.

I'm not perfect. But I try my best every second of every day.
Lisa is lazy as sin. Plain to see. She could do so much better. Has been told how. Would rather get a few bags of sweet kind sweets to cradle.
Yes, and she revels in calling everyone here "Karens" when the irony is, we are probably mostly all parents, and if she gave a tit could see, that we only have concern for the girls......lots of ladies here have said, that they have messaged her privately, to give advice, and she blocked them.... so let her jog on! Shes sharing her shitshow, so has to expect people having opinions on her🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.