Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just watched her stories from last night.
i feel she is struggling big time and isn’t admitted it she needs to for the sake of them girls I’ve seen people give there dogs more interaction! But alsoooo I nearly got sick, she scratched in her ear then rubbed her mouth with the same finger 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg I just watched her stories from last night.
i feel she is struggling big time and isn’t admitted it she needs to for the sake of them girls I’ve seen people give there dogs more interaction! But alsoooo I nearly got sick, she scratched in her ear then rubbed her mouth with the same finger 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I swear she’s trolling tattle now, aswell as the ear thing she was rubbing the remote all over her face that the whole family has to use. I’m not a total germ freak but we’re not quite out of this pandemic & as a health care assistant she should be well clued into basic hygiene. I never touch my face through the day unless I’ve an itch to scratch & I can’t say I’ve ever seen a need to rub my face all over with a remote 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree with previous comments, she really needs to move more. She’s also small so her weight is way more noticeable.
I feel she’s full of excuses - can’t bring girls out as they still have a cold.

She can , wrap them up well and off ya go. Or if she really wanted to get out - ask mammy to watch them while they napped and go for a 30mins walk. But the problem is Lisa would rather go back to bed too when they nap. If she walked even half an hour a day she would feel the benefits and for the twins. Poor girls , you could prob count on one hand the amount of times they’ve been out of that house.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree with previous comments, she really needs to move more. She’s also small so her weight is way more noticeable.
I feel she’s full of excuses - can’t bring girls out as they still have a cold.

She can , wrap them up well and off ya go. Or if she really wanted to get out - ask mammy to watch them while they napped and go for a 30mins walk. But the problem is Lisa would rather go back to bed too when they nap. If she walked even half an hour a day she would feel the benefits and for the twins. Poor girls , you could prob count on one hand the amount of times they’ve been out of that house.
I couldn’t believe it when she was saying about not taking them out for even a quick walk because of their colds. The fresh air will do them the world of good!! It’s a good job she bought a second hand pram as it’s barely been used!
Also it was very telling when she was talking about getting the saline machine that she said they keep her awake with their blocked noses- it’s not about them- it’s about her sleep!!

Yeah I
I swear she’s trolling tattle now, aswell as the ear thing she was rubbing the remote all over her face that the whole family has to use. I’m not a total germ freak but we’re not quite out of this pandemic & as a health care assistant she should be well clued into basic hygiene. I never touch my face through the day unless I’ve an itch to scratch & I can’t say I’ve ever seen a need to rub my face all over with a remote 🤮
seen that too it’s absolutely disgusting especially living in a house with several other people, I just can’t believe it all I think she’s getting worse instead of better and you can 100000% tell when she’s been reading this thread because she does try to interact more with them and it’s really so unnatural it’s sad 😔

Reactions: 3
Yeah I

seen that too it’s absolutely disgusting especially living in a house with several other people, I just can’t believe it all I think she’s getting worse instead of better and you can 100000% tell when she’s been reading this thread because she does try to interact more with them and it’s really so unnatural it’s sad 😔
It’s the constant looking to the camera when playing with them that gets me. Maybe I’m wrong but it makes it all look forced

Reactions: 6
Public service plea to all bloggers and especially Lisa: Please PLEASE drink some water at the very least before coming on talking in that sticky mouth morning voice it’s DISGUSTING 🤢 It would actually be preferable to get up, wash your face brush your teeth, make yourself look presentable and THEN come on but I know that’s a lot to ask for some of you. Having babies is no excuse, I’ve 3 under 4 here that I’m up several times with and 35 weeks gone on number 4, but the very least you can do is wash your face and teeth first thing when you get up. The height of ignorance to expect people to look at you first thing in the morning with your crusty sleep face. I wouldn’t even sit down to have breakfast with my husband in that state. That goes for everyone not just Lisa but she did it this morning

Reactions: 9
Ah jaysus, the remote being rubbed all over her face 🤢 You just know she's the type that would scratch her crotch with it if she had an itch 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We all love babys but jezs she has the phone constantly in those babys faces
We dont need to see so much of them
She so lacks content

Reactions: 2
Out for a walk and ‘mommy’ all in one afternoon, is Lisa playing some type of tattle bingo? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Around the corner, videoed herself and back again. Job done... that'll show us trolls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She prob didn’t even have the buggy 🤣🤣 hi Lisa 👋
Also; you’d think the twins would be more interactive. When she shows them they never seem to be babbling away or interested. The baby dish is 2 months younger and whenever Gina shows him he’s always babbling and Tryin to talk back. The twincesses 🤮 don’t seem to?

Reactions: 3
Also; you’d think the twins would be more interactive. When she shows them they never seem to be babbling away or interested. The baby dish is 2 months younger and whenever Gina shows him he’s always babbling and Tryin to talk back. The twincesses 🤮 don’t seem to?
I think half the time they’re stunned from the flash in their eyes the poor babies.

• Sad
Shes flat out Reading here, has to be! We'll be getting a full vlog of her 2 minute walk tomorrow, the twincesses all wrapped up and her "its a task in itself getting out the house, ja know, if that makes sense, smack, rub, smack"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i could eat that baby Gene he is just the most placid happy boy! You can tell he’s being showered with love. Actually when you compare the Daly dish’s new baby stories against Lisa’s, Lisa comes across as the disinterested teen childminder

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.