Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's my opinion that people who are giving advice on Instagram and 'influencing' should have at least some sort of qualification to do so, formal or otherwise. Lisa has absolutely no business giving advice about feeding, sleep or anything else. That's my main problem with her page. If she's public then we are allowed to call her out on all her bad and dangerous advice. I personally don't think she's a terrible mother. Her standards are low and that's her business but she therefore cannot carry on giving bad advice to mothers and women who may not know any better.

Reactions: 7
It's my opinion that people who are giving advice on Instagram and 'influencing' should have at least some sort of qualification to do so, formal or otherwise. Lisa has absolutely no business giving advice about feeding, sleep or anything else. That's my main problem with her page. If she's public then we are allowed to call her out on all her bad and dangerous advice. I personally don't think she's a terrible mother. Her standards are low and that's her business but she therefore cannot carry on giving bad advice to mothers and women who may not know any better.
Tbh just some common sense would be great?!

Reactions: 2
This puts the finger on what niggles me about her stories - she's carrying on like an expert. Don't care when it's a random insta person does that about lipsticks, get annoyed when it's dangerous things like milkymates being promoted as a #momhack.

I'd say nearly every parent has done the late night online shopping while up during a feed, I've done it. We're vulnerable and suggestible as tired parents of young kids. No real consequences for anything other than the credit card bill if we buy some bibs or a teething toy - but something like the milkymate is just so wrong and dangerous.

Lisa is not a single parent, she has more help than most. No issue there normally but she is actively promoting herself as a single mum and it must be very damaging to actual single parents watching someone who is only ever seen napping or stretched out on the sofa. Not once shown cooking, cleaning or doing laundry or basically any average house job.

Lisa also promotes dangerous parenting ‘hacks’. She’s not an expert or even an experienced parent. She’s a know it all who can’t admit it when she’s made a mistake and would rather put her children at risk and safe face.

Don’t put yourself out there and ask for the opinion from others when you only want the good ones. That’s what a personal Instagram with only your friends and family is for.

Reactions: 9
Those poor girls, more staged pics of them with soaking bibs and even more talk of “oh she’s so small and petite” and “oh she’s my big girl she’d eat everything around her! I know they are only babies but that kinda thing will stick with them, it’s awful.

Reactions: 15
Why is there a need to record herself on the floor with the child?? Clearly staged when you have time to ask someone to film it 🙄🙄 just live in the moment!!

Reactions: 11
I think it would have been a lovely post if she was able to say "Your favourite toy is x and you love giggling at me when we play peekaboo" 🤷‍♀️
Hate seeing the constant size comparisons, she'd want to drop that fairly fast. My mother was desperate for comparing sizes and making comments and me and my sister both ended up with eating disorders. Best nip it in the bud now.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh she did not say that about poor Ayda!! She’d want to cut that out before they’re old enough to understand and start developing body complexes! Gobshite

Reactions: 5
You’d think she’d be figure conscious for someone always making size comparisons between her two children. Horrible, those girls will never get on because at least one will be self conscious and feel in competition with the other. Imagine being the big twin, that would live with you forever I don’t care what you say..
Maybe focus on your own body instead of the poor girls, we know well you read here Lisa

Ewww Ayda has a hair beside her mouth in that photo, she actually looks horrified in that pic, probably because her mother has been wearing the same clothes for 24hrs.

• Haha
  • Sick
As much as I cringe at her recording herself with the twins i think im dead from second hand embarrassment at her asking someone else ( de mudder probably) to record her when she’s down on the floor for the first time ever interacting shoving her hair into the baby’s face… what is the woman thinking.. it’s like she has the mental age of a 13 year old thats after having a baby! And as for the constant comparison between their sizes it makes me want to vomit.. if she is saying it you can guarantee everyone else in the household is talking about it and making jokes about it.. she is a disgrace to allow that go on and her the ringleader of it.. body issues for both girls are a definite if she keeps it up

Reactions: 8
Ewww Ayda has a hair beside her mouth in that photo, she actually looks horrified in that pic, probably because her mother has been wearing the same clothes for 24hrs.
24 hours wearing the same clothes pretty much since they were born 🙈🤢

I noticed she has never once posted a smiling photo of them!
Never seen them smile, I don’t have to do much to get my daughter to smile

Reactions: 4
The girls are absolutely gorgeous, no doubt about that. But they need more stimulation/ interaction . No point recording 30 secs and stickin it up to show the ‘trolls’ . And the pic she posted yesterday about havin GP at 230 - one of the babies is on the floor staring at the ceiling and the other in the bouncer facing away from her 🙄

And ‘the big girl who would eat you if you stood long enough’ that’s an absolute disgrace. The baby is 5 months and she’s Callin her ‘big’. She can’t really talk. If she’s that obsessed about weight she should sort her own out.

Reactions: 14
The girls are absolutely gorgeous, no doubt about that. But they need more stimulation/ interaction . No point recording 30 secs and stickin it up to show the ‘trolls’ . And the pic she posted yesterday about havin GP at 230 - one of the babies is on the floor staring at the ceiling and the other in the bouncer facing away from her 🙄

And ‘the big girl who would eat you if you stood long enough’ that’s an absolute disgrace. The baby is 5 months and she’s Callin her ‘big’. She can’t really talk. If she’s that obsessed about weight she should sort her own out.
You’d half love to message the thick to ask her if she’s projecting her own body issues on the girls

You’d half love to message the thick to ask her if she’s projecting her own body issues on the girls
There's no need she keeps a regular check on here.

She got a new jumper for tattle
She played with Hazel for tattle
She is showing them on their tummies for tattle.
She does more for tattle than anything else.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.