Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This honestly disgusts me as a mother. Also if this was even a normal thing amongst twin mothers than why would you ever need 2?? Surely one for one twin and you’ll be feeding the other? Not so you can talk to the ‘insta fan’, pathetic isn’t the word

I’ve a feeling she’ll be getting her money’s worth out of this jumper

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This honestly disgusts me as a mother. Also if this was even a normal thing amongst twin mothers than why would you ever need 2?? Surely one for one twin and you’ll be feeding the other? Not so you can talk to the ‘insta fan’, pathetic isn’t the word

I’ve a feeling she’ll be getting her money’s worth out of this jumper
Surely she could take one in her arms to feed the mind boggles
What is it with this ones constantly Clawing and rubbing their faces same with Sarah burbs its disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Ayda looks constantly terrified. Always. It makes me sad to look at her. Never seen her look happy or content.

That photo with the milky mates you can see Hazels milk is spilling out. Her bib was soaked after it too.

And Hazel's congestion is most likely from feeding her lying down and trapped by a milky mate.

BE A MOTHER LISA. It will fix all these things. LAZY SLOB.

Hope she tells the GP all about the milky mate.

It makes me so sad to see those two little girls being force fed by that milky mate thing!
And still wearing the jumper from yesterday…get dressed and get yourselves out of the house ffs!

Reactions: 5
It makes me so sad to see those two little girls being force fed by that milky mate thing!
And still wearing the jumper from yesterday…get dressed and get yourselves out of the house ffs!
I'd say she slept in the jumper.

That wasn't a great sight this morning watching her claw the gunk from the corner of her eyes 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If she fed the babies properly surely they wouldn't have such an issue with congestion. Those milky mate things are like those poor babies being water boarded with milk :(

• Sad
I was coming on to say this like is it any wonder they do be sick with the hygiene of her doing that and then touching them 😱😱😱 I’m just mind boggled like I’m not a perfect Mam by any means but I’ve done three girls by myself (without the help of a ‘mudder ’ everyday) And I just don’t understand how she can’t seem to function like get in the shower when they nap clean up they’re things while they nap eat while they nap surely if they sleep all night she doesn’t need to be going to bed in the mornings again?? Them milky things need to be in the bin like how does her family and friends not pull her on these things?? 😱😱😱

Reactions: 8
If she fed the babies properly surely they wouldn't have such an issue with congestion. Those milky mate things are like those poor babies being water boarded with milk :(
Look at the state of the poor child’s bib, it’s like that because the milk is overflowing, they cannot control the flow of the milk into their mouth.
Their poor little tummies, my little one would be so uncomfortable or spew back half her bottle if I fed it all in one go without taking a little wind break in the middle. How can she sit there and leave them like that…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Look at the state of the poor child’s bib, it’s like that because the milk is overflowing, they cannot control the flow of the milk into their mouth.
Their poor little tummies, my little one would be so uncomfortable or spew back half her bottle if I fed it all in one go without taking a little wind break in the middle. How can she sit there and leave them like that…
Cos shes a horrible lazy slob! Im sooooo angry looking at those little girls being force fed this morning..... bad enough one of them, but theres literally no excuse as to why she isnt feeding one child at least😤 god help those children with her "looking after them" im surprised she hasnt a gadget for the nappy changing too, oh sorry she has "de mudder" 🙄

Reactions: 6
Why? Oh why Lisa??! The poor babies 😞 they can’t keep up with the milk, it’s coming out too quickly. They need to be fed in stages - give a few oz then wind them. Don’t just leave them lying down drowning in milk 🙄🙄 the height of laziness kills me. We all know babies aren’t easy and twins are harder but it’s no excuse not to hold at least 1 baby while feeding.

So she force feeds them while she lies back watching and scrolling instagram then comes on talking needless crap picking her face while they lie there in soaked bibs and nappies they have had on them 13/14 hours…. That is absolutely disgusting she’s a disgrace those poor babies

Reactions: 12
I have been watching here (and a few others 👀) for ages now and had to finally register. I just can’t deal with Lisa. I used to follow her and all. How can she justify these things?! And why Both at the same time?! And why can’t she sort herself out if they are in fact sleeping all night and naps x3 and everything done for her as it’s not her own home she has to manage!?
She pi**es me right off with her whole ‘I’m doing it solo and I’m a great ‘mom’. Like another Cork wan dragging up her poor twins. This one has more help than most of us with partners! Can guarantee she has her dinners made for her. Doesn’t clean. The mudder probably washes her filthy crusty 3 day old knickers too!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I used to carry both twins into the bathroom in their bouncers watching me while I had a shower. Wasn't ideal but not that hard.

Reactions: 17
Hey Lisa, make sure when you go about the cough you mention the bottle propping which is known to cause congestion in the lungs & lead to repeat infections. She’s knowingly making those girls sick but it’s ok because it provides more content for her, isn’t that more important?

Reactions: 14
Hey Lisa, make sure when you go about the cough you mention the bottle propping which is known to cause congestion in the lungs & lead to repeat infections. She’s knowingly making those girls sick but it’s ok because it provides more content for her, isn’t that more important?
I’ve thought this too. She thinks she’s funny and relatable when it’s on insta but in real life with doctors, friends and family is she not ashamed for her life?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.