Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me she’s not weaning them 😐😐😐😐
Shes weaning them cause she doesn’t want to be ate by the big one 😆 it’s a bloody disgrace what she’s doing.. I don’t know what she bothered her Barney ordering a cook book, it will be jars pouches and ready made meals all the way

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can she get a robot or some device to shove the solid food down the poor babies gobs. She 100% won’t be making fresh and wholesome food for them anyway it’ll be the jars from Aldi or dunnes in charleville. I just saw empowered_mama’s post of her twin girls at 5 months and they are smiley and giggling with their eyes lit up so sad to see what Lisa is doing I hope somebody steps in soon

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How in the name of god does she know intend on weaning then when she can’t even be bothered to hold the bottle for them…
She’ll do BLW throw them a piece of food and let them feed themselves.. I’m not saying this is what BLW is but it probably is in Lisa’s eyes

Reactions: 3
She'll be shoving the spoons in their mouths and won't cope well when the babies refuse to eat.
Weaning is bloody hard work.....I preferred the days when my daughter would just have a bottle!

She'll be shoving the spoons in their mouths and won't cope well when the babies refuse to eat.
Weaning is bloody hard work.....I preferred the days when my daughter would just have a bottle!
It is hard work but it’s a lovely time too. I batch cooked for the early weeks for the purée stage but it was hours spent in the kitchen. I found one day every couple of weeks easier than trying to do it daily

I remember being so excited to wean my first, not actually realising how much work it is- between food preparation, actually feeding, trying not to have heart failure every time she gagged, bathing her then cleaning up after everything….jeeze I’m dreading it all a head of me again in a few months time! 😅

It is hard work but it’s a lovely time too. I batch cooked for the early weeks for the purée stage but it was hours spent in the kitchen. I found one day every couple of weeks easier than trying to do it daily
Batch cooking is defo the way to go!

Can't see Lisa doing that....it'll fall down to 'the mudder'!

Why bother with the cook book?! Surely de mudder won’t need that 🤔 sure ya can just give baby whatever your eating. there’s no doubt it’ll be de mudder preparing the meals, batch cookin etc.

Sure Lisa doesn’t seem to do any of that on a daily basis. No housework, literally just looks after the babies

Reactions: 2
Batch cooking is defo the way to go!

Can't see Lisa doing that....it'll fall down to 'the mudder'!
If it’s as busy as she says & that’s her real reason for not getting dressed then I’m not sure how she’ll manage. I’m hoping she holds off another little while, I don’t feel the girls are sturdy enough to be sitting in their high chairs yet which also means they’re not ready for solids. Hopefully someone that she will listen to is giving her some proper advice, I know she tends to dismiss people that are genuinely trying to help on Instagram which is a pity

Reactions: 6
Shes weaning them cause she doesn’t want to be ate by the big one 😆 it’s a bloody disgrace what she’s doing.. I don’t know what she bothered her Barney ordering a cook book, it will be jars pouches and ready made meals all the way
I doubt she's ever made anything from scratch.

Starting solids takes time and commitment as the first 2 weeks are the hardest, I can’t see her putting in the time to do batch cooking as it takes effort for one baby never mind 2 if she can’t put in the time to feed them properly. I’m not listening to her going on anymore like she is an expert first time mother, I’m a first time mother don’t want her advice nor do I need someone who won’t even feed their own children properly telling me how to mind my own baby. The weaning journey is about as much excitement as she is going to get.

I can’t believe someone who paid so much to become a mother actually carries on the way she does so carelessly with those children and can’t even put in the effort to play with them. My daughter at 5 months was nearly sitting up and nearly talking back to me, The difference in her child to the naked blondies is clear to see their is 6 days between her baby and the twins as I went looking just to compare the 2

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.