Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parents sitting room coffee table taken over with baby clothes….she should be mortified just lying on the couch like that… don’t get me wrong I hardly ever get to put clothes away right away but they always go into the bedroom out of sight.

Reactions: 4
The parents sitting room coffee table taken over with baby clothes….she should be mortified just lying on the couch like that… don’t get me wrong I hardly ever get to put clothes away right away but they always go into the bedroom out of sight.
I can’t believe she showed that & then shook her head at the possibility of getting off the couch & putting them away. There’s no excuse for that. I’d say the whole weekend will be spent on the cough. Looks like the girls were plonked in front of the tv earlier with their backs to her while she played with her phone on the couch. My mother was pretty easy going with us but even she would tell me to get up off my hole & get dressed

There is no excuse for that mess on that table. I guarantee my place is smaller than hers,I have 2 toddlers,one is able to run around and one crawls whilst being permanently attached to my leg,another baby in my tummy about to arrive any day and maybe I’m the opposite to Lisa,I just could not sit there and leave a mess like that on the table. I am the opposite way and go down on my hands and knees with my torch looking for crumbs under the sofas🙈😂I clean the whole place from top to bottom everyday. So no,I couldn’t bare to sit there and see that mess on the table.

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed… good luck Lisa with your girls as Julie says ‘ah nahhh’ duck of with your penny sweets…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Those babies are very lucky to have their nana by the looks of it. At least she cuddles them

Reactions: 8
Ah lads. She’s harping on like people having seen them before. Rotten.
she looks like a spud, hair and a scrap of make up would’ve made it a little less hard to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Firstly, NO not sweet king. Just no! We all know at this stage. The Kg bag, the mixed bag etc etc. duck off you desperate woman!

Secondly, she is paid to advertise that shite and look how she comes on doing it? If I arrived to work looking like that I would be met with a few questions. What ever happened to professionalism?

I will NEVER buy sweet king. Never! Even if the alternative is more expensive

Reactions: 12
All the people out of pocket over sweetking
And here we have her nearly wetting her nickers over a bag of fizzy jelly’s
Shocking

Reactions: 13
I’ve no idea what that ad was, surely if you’re being paid to promote a product you’d make sure you looked presentable? No way is she going to work any time soon..

What’s the issue about Sweet King? I’ve never even seen them only ever heard them now and through Kim (remaining hopeful), wouldn’t be my kind of treat regardless but don’t get the hype

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.