Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the fact that they can barely roll proof they can have a full steak dinner. I'm sure it is. Definitely linked🙄

Lisa, hun, the arms need to be under the shoulders. Not the superman pose!! 🤯 they’ll roll far better and head control would improve if they were doing it properly. I’ve actually no words 🤬
Yeah… it doesn’t look like they intentionally roll..it’s like they stop supporting their head and the body follows making them roll..

Reactions: 5
There is no way she is ever moving out of that house. She must be the only mom who gets to 'sleep when they sleep'. She really should look up the difference between a single parent versus being a solo parent.

Reactions: 9
Far from mother of the year here but ive washing out, hoovering done, dinner made and 2 gone to school. Cant wait for a cuppa when the teething baby naps! And then park after school! Id say she cant sleep cos she does duck all during the day So unhealthy! Im up the walls here but ill be conked by 10.30!

Reactions: 7
So this week she didn't want to get dressed, shower or leave the house......what's new there 🤷‍♀️ that's her life week in week out, the only time she leaves the house is to follow her mother somewhere or when her mother minds the kids so she can escape and be child-free. No problem racing off to the chipper to get herself a takeaway.

Reactions: 12
Shes setting a goal for NEXT WEEK to get dressed ? Get dressed??? Sorry, am I missing something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lisa has been feeling like this for months I’d say. I wonder why she is acknowledging it now . I hope she gets the help/ support she needs.

Reactions: 9
She’s going out of her way to make sure everyone knows she’s “not down” and her mood “isn’t low” why not say duck it I’m struggling a bit with finding a balance.. I’m stuck in a rut and need to get into a better headspace.. whatever way she wants to put it, it’s mental health she’s struggling with! If someone has no motivation and can’t get dressed, shower themselves or leave the house after having a baby/babies post natal depression shouldn’t be ruled out without exploring it further.. seems like she’s so old school there’s shame attached to it in her eyes.. that’s the impression I’m getting anyway..

Reactions: 14
Such a long winded story which didn’t make sense. Being stuck in a rut is not wanting to do the same thing day in day out!! Having a low mood however is!
Those poor girls- when was the last time they got some fresh air?! But Lisa got to go out for a few hours to meet friends and get food so all is good 👍🏽

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.