Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just sitting here in silence.....well obviously you're not because you're spouting shite into your phone 🙄

Is her nightdress on inside out & back to front??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm just sitting here in silence.....well obviously you're not because you're spouting shite into your phone 🙄

Is her nightdress on inside out & back to front??
I think so 🤣 no other word for her only - slob.
I can't wait to see her all dolled up for this wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am mad to try these sweets but after seeing Lisa make a mog of herself promoting them I definitely won’t be getting them now
My sister bought a giftbox for my brother at christmas, they took weeks to come, and they were ROTTEN..... they had a really cheap vanilla flavour, all of them, they went sticky and kind of damp once open🤮

• Sick
She can’t wait for the lie on? Sure doesn’t she have that most mornings when grandad takes the twincesses 🤮 or else she gets up with them for an hour to feed them and goes back for a nap at 8am 🙄

Like how can she be so lazy? Still hasn’t put the clothes away but has time to sit down and watch tv. I can’t relax unless my house is clean. It goes to show how much respect she has for her parents and their house and her brother living there. Taking over the whole house with her laziness 🙄

Reactions: 8
It's the claws pawing at her face does it for me... That and the lip smacking and 'em.. Em..'.
Definitely the face clawing. I actually can’t watch her stories. I pop on the odd time if I see something mentioned here but the face clawing makes me ill, I’ve never seen anyone do that

I am mad to try these sweets but after seeing Lisa make a mog of herself promoting them I definitely won’t be getting them now
I order similar from Auntie Nellies & the kids always love them. They’re listed as sharing boxes on their website. They’ve an option of plain, sour(not sour but still nice!) or chocolate mix. I started using them in lockdown when I couldn’t get to my nephews & nieces for special occasions & they haven’t had to Resort to instahuns &
Instanobodies for PR! Not sure how they compare pricewise, it’s a while since my last order

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She can’t wait for the lie on? Sure doesn’t she have that most mornings when grandad takes the twincesses 🤮 or else she gets up with them for an hour to feed them and goes back for a nap at 8am 🙄

Like how can she be so lazy? Still hasn’t put the clothes away but has time to sit down and watch tv. I can’t relax unless my house is clean. It goes to show how much respect she has for her parents and their house and her brother living there. Taking over the whole house with her laziness 🙄
I can’t sleep if something is sticking out of my drawers in my room even if it’s a shoe lace I’d have to get up and put it in properly and close it

Reactions: 1
Definitely the face clawing. I actually can’t watch her stories. I pop on the odd time if I see something mentioned here but the face clawing makes me ill, I’ve never seen anyone do that

I order similar from Auntie Nellies & the kids always love them. They’re listed as sharing boxes on their website. They’ve an option of plain, sour(not sour but still nice!) or chocolate mix. I started using them in lockdown when I couldn’t get to my nephews & nieces for special occasions & they haven’t had to Resort to instahuns &
Instanobodies for PR! Not sure how they compare pricewise, it’s a while since my last order
Oh yeah Auntie Nellie's are the business especially for children's occasions and very reasonable Imo.

There are no words....except...... OGRE😷
She's pure trailer trash. Rough as a badgers arse as my husband would say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Is she hoping for a collab with Voduz now......God love her you couldn't do anything with that hair, the 12 week blow-dry was the biggest failure of all time

• Haha
  • Wow
Why is her mother "de mudder" buts she's Mom 🙄
I actually wanna chime in here because I'm from Cork...de mudder is common enough to hear...maybe it's a rural thing in Cork...also Mom is very popular in Cork and Kerry....I always say mom I would even say Mommy I have known grown men to say Mommy...A lot of people think mom is an americanism but it's not it goes back to old Ireland..the irish pronunciation of Mamai is mommy...have a listen

I find it interesting though we all use different words...I wouldn't ever say mum it makes me sick😂😂

• Haha
I actually wanna chime in here because I'm from Cork...de mudder is common enough to hear...maybe it's a rural thing in Cork...also Mom is very popular in Cork and Kerry....I always say mom I would even say Mommy I have known grown men to say Mommy...A lot of people think mom is an americanism but it's not it goes back to old Ireland..the irish pronunciation of Mamai is mommy...have a listen

I find it interesting though we all use different words...I wouldn't ever say mum it makes me sick😂😂
Please don’t ever say mommy again 🤣 i have a friend in her mid 30s that says mommy and I cringe when she says it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.