Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the cringiest thing I've seen in a long while. Saying the same thing for each bag. I've seen my 6 year old make better videos on her vtec camera

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Disgusted to see her advertising for The Sweet King. Amazing how quickly she can get off the couch when there’s easy money to be made. That time would have been better spent folding her daughters clothes & getting them out for some fresh air, the absolute basics involved in being a parent.

Reactions: 16
Far from mother of the year here but ive washing out, hoovering done, dinner made and 2 gone to school. Cant wait for a cuppa when the teething baby naps! And then park after school! Id say she cant sleep cos she does duck all during the day So unhealthy! Im up the walls here but ill be conked by 10.30!
Same! I’ve been up all night with a cranky baby, 2 kids
I’ve no idea what that ad was, surely if you’re being paid to promote a product you’d make sure you looked presentable? No way is she going to work any time soon..

What’s the issue about Sweet King? I’ve never even seen them only ever heard them now and through Kim (remaining hopeful), wouldn’t be my kind of treat regardless but don’t get the hype
Spill the tea shared a load of responses saying customers never got orders from them, or waited weeks on the “2 day delivery”. But instahuns get theirs asap 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’ve no idea what that ad was, surely if you’re being paid to promote a product you’d make sure you looked presentable? No way is she going to work any time soon..

What’s the issue about Sweet King? I’ve never even seen them only ever heard them now and through Kim (remaining hopeful), wouldn’t be my kind of treat regardless but don’t get the hype
Huge delays on orders. People not getting things until long after the events they needed them for, some only getting partial orders but they have no problems getting bulk bags out to the instahuns without delay

Reactions: 5
It wasent a rod for the mudder they were shopping for today it was a glass bowl for the sweets

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg that was soooo cringe 😬😬😬😬

She is also red in the face doing that ad. Embarrassed? Hasn't a clue what she's at?

Couldn't tidy her clothes that are taking over her parent's coffee table but can do an ad for those manky jellies.

Reactions: 8
Looked back in her whole story same t shirt is in her for a day it says them the story’s says 19 hours ago same t shirt 🤯

Looked back in her whole story same t shirt is in her for a day it says them the story’s says 19 hours ago same t shirt 🤯
Omg I’ve clearly forgot how to spell 😂😂

Last edited:
Omg that ad is so cringy - here’s the 1kg bag, code 20Lisa for 8.40 on the website 🙈 I was dying from second hand embarrassment at that.

Reactions: 3
Assuming she’s on full maternity pay from her job I’m going to guess she shouldn’t be doing paid work

Reactions: 4
Assuming she’s on full maternity pay from her job I’m going to guess she shouldn’t be doing paid work
In addition to what I’ve said above, If she’s off on full pay she has to declare any other income as it’s taxable.

Reactions: 3
If you work for QVC I’d say your job is safe anyway.

‘Wan’ kg is bloody killing me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.