Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
I'm in the minority here because I don't feel she has PDN. In my opinion she just realises now how hard and monotonous babies are and twins especially are hard, there's no denying that. I'd probably have stayed indoors for the first year with my twins if I hadn't an older toddler to entertain and take to the park etc. Sometimes it's just easier to stay in especially when they're so small. And I didn't have PND either thankfully. I'm sure she misses nights out too and all the help a partner would bring if she had one. Life has changed forever for her and the newborn phase where her and the babies are the centre of the universe is over.

Reactions: 11

MariaD

SHE IS FUCKING DISGUSTING WITH THE FACE RUBBING. HER OVERGROWN FILTHY NAILS STICKING IN HER EAR THEN STRAIGHT IN HER GOB!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGHHH!!!!

Phew, I've calmed down. Her last few stories just seriously fucking irked me!! She is rotten, like absolutely rotten.... she's getting bigger by the day, clearly doesn't wash and sits there rubbing all crevices of upper body area while "trying" to talk into the phone about utter scutter....

• Sick
  • Haha
God love her she looks like she’s put on a lot of weight in that pic holding the 2 girls 🙈 I’m not fat shaming at all but she should really be more active during the days instead of pj days , she’ll struggle when the girls are bigger and she’s trying to chase around after them

Lollipops23

VIP Member
'mute dat mudder" poor woman watching a bit of tv and yet wan demanding silence so she could show off her new weaning pots.
At this point De Mudder only has herself to blame. She's let Princess Lisa away with it all for so long, of course she now thinks she owns the place.

Tammys

VIP Member
It wasent a rod for the mudder they were shopping for today it was a glass bowl for the sweets

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
And there we have it. Proof that she’s most definitely not a solo parent.
I don’t know any parents that give this advice because they know it’s pretty much impossible, they find out pretty early on in their parenting journey that this one line of advice that people give them is pure bullshit!

Attachments

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Why are the girls in the same outfits they wore yesterday? Jesus Lisa, just because you wear the same stuff 30 days in a row the babies don't have too.

Tinybops

VIP Member
Just because she's OK being covered in bodily excretions and looking like something dragged along in her old nighty doesn't mean her children have to be filthy too.
To be fair I usually look like I’ve been dragged backwards through a bush! 😂 It’s either me or the kids that are properly looked after, I never won! As a child I remember being sent to school in a dirty uniform and not showered properly, it really effected my childhood and I had no friends, which is why my kids take priority over me. I really hope she pulls herself together for those girls. They deserve a decent life since they were so badly wanted 😞

• Heart
She goes on about how hard it is and the milky mates are a multiple mum life saver, well myself and many other mums of multiples managed with out them 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s pure laziness and to use two no a excuse not to hold at least one.

Why is she always touching her face? Covid made me more aware about NOT touching my face unless I had an itch 😂😂 but she don’t stop. She just looks grimy all the time and in the same clothes. Wonder how often the girls get washed/bathed.

MariaD

Around the corner, videoed herself and back again. Job done... that'll show us trolls 🤣

• Haha

woopwoop

"I find", "I found'...it drives me insane when she says this! Parenting guru Lisa has the last word, she can't afford a salin plus just after showing a box of shite she doesn't actually NEED for weaning! I'd count the salin plus as more important personally but clearly she's going to hold out and try get it for free! It's not that she can't afford it, it's that she refuses to spend the €160 on it! Here Lisa, I've 2, one in each of the bedrooms my kids sleep in. Guess what, I went without to get them so that my kids would sleep easier. That's what us "moms" do!

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Its ok Lisa, take to the bed, moan, complain, and have a full on pity party for yourself, your mother can "mom" for you, like every other day🙄 how do the rest of us cope with being adults at all? Who feels the need to announce to thousands of strangers you got your period? CLAP CLAP Lisa, you MORON, GROW THE FUCK UP😤

• Haha

What's the crack?

VIP Member
Close your page Lisa you are putting people to sleep nearly as long as your twinsesses "sleep"😴
Why don't you go and MOM today for a change those poor babies need real interaction.
Hair loss and auntie Mary are not new things boooooooring 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I call bulshit on not being able to afford a saline plus humidifier.. she probably spent as much as it would’ve cost on that box of weaning shit that she would’ve got in dealz for €10 and would’ve got recipes and the rest of the information online for free.. also wasn’t it “Mickey money” or whatever the other cark twin mom calls it only a week or 2 ago why didn’t she buy it then because this isn’t the first time she’s mentioned it! Plus if she can’t afford little extras now what hope does she have when the girls get bigger, at the age they are now is the least expensive time of a child’s life!

Reactions: 10

brandambassador

VIP Member
Opening myself up for tattle backlash here but …

lisas bio - ‘single mom by choice’.
I don’t know why that really grinds my gears so much. Is she stating she’s better than moms who maybe didn’t chose to be single? I can’t put my fingers on the reason but it erks me
great point.

I saw someone refer to Sandra Oh the actress (Christina yang/killing eve) lately as ‘childless by choice’ and she corrected them and said ‘ I’m child free by choice, I’m not less anything’ and I loved it ❤

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
It's so sad, my babies laugh babble & kick when we do that with them. The babies don't look interested in her at all😔