Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
The single mom hardly time for a shower shite is wearing very thin. Weren't you out shopping 'on a break' the other day. Hardly glued to the house now are ya.
The girls go down at what time, half 7? How on earth does she not have time for a shower then?

Reactions: 10

hollem

Lisa fuck off about the size of the child, you’re a bigger girl yourself now I’m sure you don’t want kids with bloody body complexes especially girls. The girls will begin to associate smaller with better/prettier

Is she actually telling someone how to wean a child ? Coming from the one who doesn’t even feed her own children I’ll give her video a miss.

nasa5

VIP Member
All I kept hearing was ‘absolutely fablas’

Pity you couldn’t afford the saline machine though Lisa, I’m sure the girls will get much better use out of personalised clothes they’ll grow out of in a month

singlemom30

Omg I just watched her stories from last night.
i feel she is struggling big time and isn’t admitted it she needs to for the sake of them girls I’ve seen people give there dogs more interaction! But alsoooo I nearly got sick, she scratched in her ear then rubbed her mouth with the same finger 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

duplo

Thing is I don’t know what she expected like I’ve had good care/bad care. But it is what it is.
My bad care was promising me a scan after vomiting blood and carrying twins I had the fear of god. Then dismissing me when I’d suffered previous losses. I got it sorted and all was thankfully ok.

But what did she think the booking would be? Tea and well done hun. Like they’ve a job to do and are so over stretched. Be thankful all is well.
Glad you were ok! ❤

Yeah she would really wanted to lower her expectations a bit. They don’t have time for tea and chats at these appointments and she should probably come to terms with that now as that appt will probably be the norm!
I’ve often described maternity hospital experiences as “the mart” 😂

Dangerous things Lisa has done off the top of my head….(but she won’t compromise on safety)

Wedge two co sleepers up beside each other

Put huge blankets on the babies when they were very very newborn

Feed them under her arm without looking at them

Feed with milky mate

Put them in high chairs that they were not ready for

Spend hours on end with babies in car seats when they were tiny

Put both babies in an ill fitting sling

Put baby on the kitchen counter in a baby seat

I could probably go on and on but she won’t compromise on safety

Last edited:

Ellegee

VIP Member
She prob didn’t even have the buggy 🤣🤣 hi Lisa 👋
Also; you’d think the twins would be more interactive. When she shows them they never seem to be babbling away or interested. The baby dish is 2 months younger and whenever Gina shows him he’s always babbling and Tryin to talk back. The twincesses 🤮 don’t seem to?
I think half the time they’re stunned from the flash in their eyes the poor babies.

• Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
She really needs to have a chat with her Gp or health nurse, not being able to get out all week & not being arsed getting dressed makes me wonder about her mental health. All the help she can avail of at home & she can’t get herself washed & dressed to get out for a little while? If she really wanted to she would make it happen. She could shower at night while her parents are there so all she has to do is throw on clothes when she gets up, it would take less than 5 mins to so clothes hair & teeth if she got herself organised the night before. If her info re the girls sleep pattern & her own is true then she has a big gap at night after they go down to have her change bag fully stocked & by the door with the car seats

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Hazel her little tiny tot 🙈

Quit putting your body ideals on your kids. Just because she's obese she's obsessed.

Those kids are very average size.
Regardless it doesn't matter. They are just babies.

Teddie64

That woman is an absolute scabber and scammer. A go fund me for her IVF yet she’s out several nights of the week! She’s 40
In a house share with hippies & wants her followers to fund her ivf! Then begging for votes for some free ivf competition. I can’t fucking bare her! As someone who had ivf - she sickens me
I remember a while back she put up a poll asking if she should start a gofundme and voted no, absolutely f*cling not!! And I think most cited bo and then all of a sudden “my friend set up a gofundme for me, I’m so embarrassed” 😡😡😡 I can’t bare her either, she’s so inappropriate in every scenario, she’s very immature, she’s selfish, and i can see right through her bull. I really don’t think she’s cut out for motherhood at all. She’s always yawning into the phone and has it up way to close to her face! She showed her disgusting toenails yesterday which absolutely NO ONE wants to say and her gummy tooth!! Don’t get me started 😡 I really really dislike her.

Reactions: 9

Louber

Chatty Member
Why does she favour Ayda over Hazel all the time. Poor Hazel is a few weeks apart apparently and Lisa knows that because she’s apparently a doctor now 🙈🙄

It can't be that they're just two separate individuals like, no it's that Ayda is ahead in her development 🙈🙈🙈

Also I thought Lisa's dad looks about the same age as Lisa 🤣🤣

• Haha

hollem

I think a lot of Lisa’s problems came from thinking babies were fun all the time and didn’t factor into it any of the hardness that comes with parenting, as some said the monotonous part of it.. I’d say there was great fuss and excitement from going for IVF on her own, the pregnancy, finding out it was twins and having them early etc but then it settles and I’d say the reality is only hitting her. Part of me genuinely feels bad for her, I don’t think she knew what was really ahead but then I suppose who does

Ibellylaughtoomuch

Chatty Member
I was thinking maybe the chemicals in the 12 week blow-dry she had after having the twins damaged her already fragile hair hence why it's falling out as much

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Shes begging hard for the saline plus anyway.....i just cant with this one, shes such a slob, lying off drinking pints of pepsi🙄 shes concious of what shes going to feed the twins, while shes getting bigger by the minute.... guarantee she will be feeding them crap, and the book wont be used at all, her snide remarks about how Ayda will eat everything, alluding to her being overweight already🤯 good god, shes a fucking dope (lipsmack, lipsmack, if that makes sense🙄)

U dont fool me

Lisa should should reported for neglect the way she feeds them poor kids an fucks them into the bed is beyond me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry