Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
I'm not a fan of Lisa at all but I wouldn't put her close to the ttc one 🙈 she was never so much of a whinge!
In fairness she has nothing to whinge about.. her bedroom wasn’t big enough.. “the mudder” gave her hers, car wasn’t big enough “the mudder” gave her hers.. she doesn’t get enough sleep after a full night “the father” takes the girls in the morning so she can go back for a nap.. on the days she doesn’t feel like parenting she doesn’t have to.. I wouldn’t be much of a whinge either if I got all handed to me on a plate

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Like_Literally

VIP Member
I've been a little behind on reading this thread with work and the baby, but omg did she really leave the girls in nappies that were soaked for the whole night?!?

The complete detachment she has with those girls made me stop looking at her stories. I couldn't listen to the whole 'poor me, I have no time to eat' bollox!
She needs to get a grip and realise how lucky she is to have her mum there!
It's almost like she just wanted little dolls that do as she wants and be a dream with sleeping and feeding!
She came on laughing hysterically how wan of de girls were soaking through dja know. So she couldn't for the life of her figure out why and sur don't they sleep through so she wasn't going to be waking the child like dja know. And the pampers last 12 hours ya know. So she asked her long lost sister what could be going wrong and the sister god bless her said maybe go up a size in de nappies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
This honestly makes me so sad and angry, those two beautiful little girls left like that.. Lisa you’re a disgrace, this is disgusting practice. I hope your family do read here and get you some type of help because something isn’t clicking
That’s just pure laziness. Sitting talking shite into a phone letting infants feed themselves. She needs a kick in the hole to cop on. Those poor babies. They look tiny in those bouncers.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
If I had people judging me like this I would take a minute.
I'd stop and think about what I'm doing.
The guilt would eat through me and I'd do better for my kids sake.

I would never prop feed.
I'd never have used Co sleepers the way she did.
I'd never feed them like farm geese.
I'd never rub my face all day and then touch their clean bottles for fear of a coldsore virus or something awful.

I'm not perfect. But I try my best every second of every day.
Lisa is lazy as sin. Plain to see. She could do so much better. Has been told how. Would rather get a few bags of sweet kind sweets to cradle.
Yes, and she revels in calling everyone here "Karens" when the irony is, we are probably mostly all parents, and if she gave a shit could see, that we only have concern for the girls......lots of ladies here have said, that they have messaged her privately, to give advice, and she blocked them.... so let her jog on! Shes sharing her shitshow, so has to expect people having opinions on her🙄

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Omg she irks me so much.

Is there anything you don’t know about parenting Lisa? Tell us, cause you seem to think you have it all down

Also, she definitely came across as holier than thou because she’s a ‘twin’ mom so going to the shops alone was AWFUL because she has TWO babies. Fuck off

What a horrible human

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
I still cannot get over the fact that she announced to 26k people that she leaves her 4 month old child in the same nappy all night because the packet states “up to 12 hours dryness” 😞 that poor little baby. I’d say her sister is absolutely mortified everytime Lisa says something mind blowingly shocking like this! No need for any public health nurse visits around her house anyway as she overshares everything on Instagram all the PHN will have to do is watch 😑 absolute selfish cunt to do that to her child. Lazy article

brandambassador

VIP Member
God as a mother of one who has to consider surrogacy for baby number 2, she fills me with rage because she does not realise how precious these babies are. She wanted a pregnancy im
Convinced she didn’t actually fully think through the babies part. She got showered in attention from Instagram when trying to get pregnant, then once pregnant as she was high risk she was showered with attention at home and had a lot of (necessary) medical attention and hospital stays. Now the babies are here it’s mainly up to her and her parents as far as I can see. I swear if it was as easy for me to have 2 perfect baby girls in my house they would never leave my lap or my arms 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
If she’s clearing 9oz then she’s not ready for weaning Lisa usually if they are ready for weaning they drink less 🙈 what a fool I can’t listen to her anymore

• Wow

zappa

Imagine having to check that your camera is on for the gram before you cuddle your tiny babies, she really is a pathetic creature

davo2001

How can she call herself a "single mom" when she hasn't been to the fecking shops alone with them in 5 months since they were born? Honestly!!??

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Those flipping milky mates are awful! I'd really like to know why she has two, like genuinely, you'd need two if you had triplets, no?
I'm not a twincess mom so mammys of twins please correct me, but I've had to mind my son and a friend's daughter, they're only a few months apart and when they both need bottles at the same time I sit cross legged on the floor and sit one in my legs and feed with my right hand and put one in my left arm and feed with left hand. Has she not thought to do this?
You'd think she would of, but she seems to favour prop feeding so she can have minimal contact.
I can't feed my twins at the same time as one if mine stopped breathing and went blue when we first tried it so I feed one after the other. They're still on the same schedule just one has to wait a few minutes. There's many ways Lisa can safely feel the girls, she just chooses not too.
I've said it once and I'll keep saying it as we know Lisa reads here Lisa prop feeding is counted as neglect by children's services. Doesn't matter if your in Ireland, England or the USA prop feeding IS NEGLECT.

OA1

Chatty Member
The soaking bibs, the flash on constant in their eyes....., I'd love to go into her in the middle of the night and do the same to her!!! 🤳 Just get up and open the curtains, let the light in

Lollipops23

VIP Member
I truly despair that nobody in her life appears to have intervened before she decided to have the girls.

Her housing situation, her financial situation, her general lack of maturity. I know nobody is truly 'ready' for babies but christ alive was she ever a million miles off being ready.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Why is there a need to record herself on the floor with the child?? Clearly staged when you have time to ask someone to film it 🙄🙄 just live in the moment!!

brandambassador

VIP Member
I'm curious as to what's her long term plan? She can't afford the machine and She's talked about going back to work part time. Does she plan on staying in the family home indefinitely? And sharing a bedroom with two children? I'm all for people becoming solo parents by choice but surely her circumstances weren't/aren't ideal??

I truly think she thinks Julie is her target future, make money from the gram and sit on your hole til you’ve free Montessori places. She will be on a housing list you mark my words, she will find a way like Julie did to get hap. All Lisa needs to do is go part time at work or not go back, claim her parents house hasn’t enough room (does this story sound familiar yet??) we have seen Lisa is a lazy lump. May I add- there was a time in my life when
I wasn’t working and I got rent allowance whilst trying to get diagnosed with MS so I am not judging anyone on benefits on hap or in council housing. But mark my words Lisa will make her life like Julie’s.

duplo

Her stories this morning have distressed me so end. Looking at those babies with their faces stuffed by the milky mates while she waffles on about the chairs! I’d say she never lets them out of those chairs. Poor little things not even getting a little cuddle.