Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people that are messaging her asking how she does it all? I'm married but my husband is out working all day and I can genuinely say that I appear to be more of a single 'mom' than her. She has her parents helping her out all day - that's how she feckin does it all!
Might start my own Insta 'journeyasstayathomemom' 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are these people that are messaging her asking how she does it all? I'm married but my husband is out working all day and I can genuinely say that I appear to be more of a single 'mom' than her. She has her parents helping her out all day - that's how she feckin does it all!
Might start my own Insta 'journeyasstayathomemom' 🙄🙄
I'd argue that there's nobody messaging but then I remember back to when she started out and I messaged a few times with answers to questions she had about twins etc. Obviously now she knows everything herself I've realised what an idiot she is and would never message again. I'm guessing a lot of these messages are therefore from people who either have no children themselves or are trying to have children via the same route.

Reactions: 6
I’ve often wondered how she does it.. it being how on earth she thinks she’s a solo mother and how she can be so shameless in her questionable parenting choices

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s all for giving advice to new moms/twin moms isn’t she? Jesus Christ her girls are only 4 months SHE HASNT A BULLS NOTION! My twin girls are 4 YEARS and I’m still no expert myself but I would humbly like to offer this little bit of advice to Lisa: Get in shape now, quickly with the little bit of time you have before the actually physically grueling part starts. My twins walked at 9 months, and really every day since has been physically demanding and very tiring, before that having twins was honestly not as hard as I was expecting. But once they got on the move i honest struggled with the physical demands of the day, and by that stage I was back to 9 and a half stone through short walks and exclusively breastfeeding them (yano, with my actual boobs Lisa). (Which is not just unreal for weight loss but also wayyyyyyy handier than all the faffing with pumping and bottles).
Anyway. She needs to be out pounding them roads for the next few months or she won’t be physically able to care for 2 toddlers ‘solo’

Reactions: 9
3 under 5 here and if she thinks it hard now god help her! She is so lucky with all the help and at least down the line she'll only ever have the same school run etc but my god she'll be busy running around after them! I cant imagine how the poor parents gaff is gonna escape getting wrecked?!? Lisa i would also love to book my nails but no1 cant afford it 2 cant be arsed cos i see no1 anyway 😂 and 3 is a logistical nightmare tryna get a babysitter for my lot

Reactions: 5
Do you tho Lisa?
And the other half the day in bed 😅 funny how she mentions that After it has been said here that she should be on the floor interacting with the them.
She has more help than any of us who are married or in relationships! Most women’s partners work all day from 7-6 from the time they leave the house and get home. It’s tough going especially with babies , night feeds etc but that is harder than a single mother living in her mams house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not the living in her mums house that is the issue it’s the leaving her mum to do it all. She must be so tired 🥱 like what did the mum do pre twins?

Reactions: 4
It’s not the living in her mums house that is the issue it’s the leaving her mum to do it all. She must be so tired 🥱 like what did the mum do pre twins?
No I didn’t mean livin in her mams house was the issue. The fact Lisa is puttin up on her stories about msgs asking how she does it as a single Mam and her sayin how tough it is but failing to mention she has her Mam to step in. I don’t believe her mother doesn’t give her a hand in the evenings at ‘witching ‘ hour. Whereas most ‘housewives ‘ don’t have their mams to step in and do it all themselves all day from early in the morning until evening time .

Reactions: 5
duck I can’t watch her anymore! It’s spooking me out 🥴 she treats those babies like they are boot camp entries

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It really seems like the girls should be starting to be more vocal/interacting with their surroundings by now? The two of them lie there barely acknowledging lisa, almost like newborns.
Could be a “corrected” age thing though.

Morning nap just after 8, this can’t be right !!
😂They'd have had to get up at 6 for it to be right. She's straight on after their first bottle so I'd say they've only been up since after 7. Also I'd say she had a lot of help and a fine breakfast because how else would she be so calm and have time for insta. Aren't there a million other jobs to do before fecking around with the phone??

Reactions: 6
It really seems like the girls should be starting to be more vocal/interacting with their surroundings by now? The two of them lie there barely acknowledging lisa, almost like newborns.
Could be a “corrected” age thing though.
They'd be at least 12 weeks normal not corrected now so should be interacting.

Funny how she can take the advice of tattle now she's found an Instagram page to tag 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Hang on, did she just say that she dresses them after their morning feed, then puts them down for their nap.... Still in their "outdoor" clothes? Because it would be easier to get them out the door when they wake up?

Surely I'm reading that wrong?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hang on, did she just say that she dresses them after their morning feed, then puts them down for their nap.... Still in their "outdoor" clothes? Because it would be easier to get them out the door when they wake up?

Surely I'm reading that wrong?!
I think she means their day clothes, like outfits instead of pyjamas all day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.