Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
The hair is freaking me out.. does that happen to everyone 3 months after baby??
It does but she seems to have very fine hair & a high forehead anyway so it’s a bit more noticeable. It must be a worry for her but it will stop soon enough as long as she’s looking after herself.

Reactions: 1

Ellegee

VIP Member
The difference between the naked blondies baby and them is massive I actually went looking and was shocked to see their is literally 6 days between them.
I had to go for a nosey, what a gorgeous little baby. So happy & content. Is she always so engaged with the baby I wonder, as she was talking to the camera she was right where the baby could see her & talking to her as much as possible.

hollem

I think Lisa is like youmeandttc but more so in expression or the camera angle instead of necessarily looking alike

I'm not a fan of Lisa at all but I wouldn't put her close to the ttc one 🙈 she was never so much of a whinge!
Sometimes I think her lack of whinging in pregnancy was almost a detachment. She was grinning away into the camera no matter what

Luna-tic

my baby is 9 weeks and apart from me going to the gp for 2 and 6 week check the PHN only saw us 2 days after the hospital, i had to try get down to her office after getting stitches from one side of me around the other and all she did was the heel prick and threw a book about babies development at me and asked few questions to check of.
gp was just as quick. Both quoteing covid as a result.
Yep , same experience on all my kids .

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
My 1yo was a sleep all nighter until about a month ago.
Started peeing way more at night.
Soaks through the nappy. I've tried everything to stop it happening for babies comfort but no... it can happen anywhere between midnight and 6am.
It happens maybe 2 or 3 nights a week.

I know because I can hear the shuffling. I go in and change the nappy. Baby barely wakes up. Back down to sleep in comfort. The odd morning I've missed it and gone into my pee soaked child I've been devastated.

She's a shite Mammy in so many ways. She just keeps showing it over and over. The maternal side isn't there.

Just because she's OK being covered in bodily excretions and looking like something dragged along in her old nighty doesn't mean her children have to be filthy too.
Have you tried Rascal and Friends nappies? They're a game changer! I used to only by pampers on my first, she would be soaked if I left her more than 3hrs, with rascal and friends she was dry for 6hrs and would probably go longer only I never left her any longer 🙈

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Sounds like the right people have been in touch with her, now hopefully she’ll listen about car seat safety!

Lorz19

Chatty Member
I totally agree. And the first few months you’re doing bottles and food so it’s double the work. Plus trying to fit it all in.

Waiting till 6 months is recommended. Everyone is in a rush these days to wean from 4 months
Can’t see the rush with weaning either. My public health nurse told me to wean from 20 weeks but I’m holding off until later on as I know my boys ain’t ready. when you think about it you wouldn’t eat a feed and then lie down so why would you give grub like that to baby until they can sit up

Fifibabes

Exactly! “Don’t come at me” with weaning advice and a few days later the 5 month old is tormented with constipation.
She can’t ask her own mother in the same house, her sister, friends? 🙄

By the looks of it she doesn't have any friends😥 but im open to correction there of course

I don’t think she buys from aliexpress, her stuff is made in Turkey, same as Babyboo.
I really like both brands, I think the suits are very good and a game changer but their bibs are nothing compared to Babyboo. The comments she made “Gone through about 20 of them” just shows, with Babyboo you would almost not need to change it all day. 😅

I’m actually surprised Lisa doesn’t try kiss the arse off them instead being local in Cork and all. 🤔
They might not have gifted anything to her

What's the crack?

VIP Member
It give me goosebumps that she has little or no interaction with them just laid down or fed under her arms. She'll never get this time back. I'd hate to be her I soaked up all the cuddles fromy babies and they're all grown now but so grateful I got so many while I could

hollem

I’m not sure how much they cost buying directly but Sometimes Sports Direct have Bonds suits and they’re usually around €15, you can also get them through Next online but they cost around €25!!
They often come down in the next sale or their clearance but I’d say you’d have to quick to get them!

Instauser

Have you tried Rascal and Friends nappies? They're a game changer! I used to only by pampers on my first, she would be soaked if I left her more than 3hrs, with rascal and friends she was dry for 6hrs and would probably go longer only I never left her any longer 🙈
I second this, they are unreal, available in Tesco x

Ellegee

VIP Member
Yes of course, but it’s prob too much effort for Lisa 🙄🙄 I think it was the day of the clinic visit ( or next day!) and she put up a video of how it was amazing that the baby could turn her head 🙄 obviously Lisa hasn’t bothered taken anyone else’s advice on what excerises or physio to do as she knows best 🙄
She did, you’re right, she made it sound like the visit was an instant fix.

Ellegee

VIP Member
Lisa aside, I don't think a PHN in Ireland would be in the house/clinic app long enough to judge engagement with a parent.
I know with my PHN there is a friendly chat with the attending parent & then she takes over with the baby/toddler . Only once was I aware of her observing us together, my son was going through a shy phase & she couldn’t get anything out of him. She left the room to grab a working scales & as she got back to the door myself & my son were looking at some pictures on the wall & talking about what he could see. She took a minute to watch because it was more than she could get out of him 😂 He wouldn’t shut up at our next visit, he was like a different child.
Generally the visits are over very quickly unless there are any concerns.