Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Park1

Chatty Member
It’s all very regimented isn’t it. If she had other children to get out to school in the morning, I could maybe understand it.

Reactions: 1

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
I've said before, prop feeding comes under neglect in a children's services assessment. She's prop fed them from day 1. Milkymate or not. They're so dangerous. They're of an age now where she can feed one at a time. I've mentioned before there's 2 weeks between my twins and hers and for the most part she makes me feel shit. My babies don't sleep thru, I have a 9 year old to contend with and my partner works long hours. I still manage to shower and dress every day, and find the time to feed a twin at a time because I don't believe in prop feeding and you don't get this time back.
imo she is dangerous to any new mothers, singleton mothers must feel absolutely shit when they watch her stories after a hard day. She has so much help I wish she'd stop screaming that she's solo and she struggles because it's so far from the truth.
Please don’t let this lazy oaf make you feel like shit! ❤

She has so much help! I just can’t believe she moans that she’s doing it alone….stupid woman!

Tinybops

VIP Member
I was deliberating whether to pm her this or put here my thoughts regarding irregular periods resulting on her requiring ivf. But figured she would most likely read this here. First of all im a solo mum by choice so have been through everything she has been through. I relate to her. But everything I do since my girl was born, ive done solo. This is where we differ. Anyway, her thinking irregular periods could result in her need for ivf is a bold statement. I am extremely regular without aid of the pill and still had 4 x failed iuis so I've resorted to ivf. I doubt period frequency determines success, especially since fertility doctors cannot determine why iuis fails, so she shouldn't conclude thats why she needed ivf. I really feel she needs to be careful with words, as many solo mums to be who follow her journey will latch onto what she says... and its not gospel. Every female body is different.
I have 3 kids, I’ve had pcos diagnosed for 14 years and I can count on one hand how many periods I’ve had in 12 months. It definitely varies from woman to woman, but she shouldn’t just say that’s the cause without facts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pebbles90

How nothing is flagged with Lisa I’ll never know? Is she not having normal checks with a HV because it should and normally would be flagged that babies aren’t engaging with activities with Mum? Read my eldest daughters baby book the other day and it said “baby happy engaging with mum showing excitement and interest “
my baby is 9 weeks and apart from me going to the gp for 2 and 6 week check the PHN only saw us 2 days after the hospital, i had to try get down to her office after getting stitches from one side of me around the other and all she did was the heel prick and threw a book about babies development at me and asked few questions to check of.
gp was just as quick. Both quoteing covid as a result.

She’s totally reading here! as for this storm, she has the hot water in flasks like others on here suggested during the last storm

Louber

Chatty Member
I don't know what's worse, the milky mates or the fact she's carting them round in their carseat with covers on.
Lisa like the chairs they shouldn't be in those car seats for a prolonged period of time it does their spine no good not to mention potential positional asphyxiation 😩
It's fine for a quick pop into the shops but not a mooch around town and lunch with your pal!!!!!!

To be honest, that's the lowest points on my list of concerns about Lisa's parenting 🤷‍♀️

I've definitely been guilty of my babies being in their car seats for longer than what is recommended. Not easy to get it right every time with all your kids. I'm personally far from perfect but doing my best

hollem

Looks like she pulled all the hair out of her brush and dropped it on the floor. Hair loss is common but it’s not permanent. I’m currently rocking little devil horns where a bit thinned on my temples and is now growing back.
Same as
That woman is an absolute scabber and scammer. A go fund me for her IVF yet she’s out several nights of the week! She’s 40
In a house share with hippies & wants her followers to fund her ivf! Then begging for votes for some free ivf competition. I can’t fucking bare her! As someone who had ivf - she sickens me
I follow her but never actually watched her stories but have to have a look now 🙈

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
I still cannot get over the fact that she announced to 26k people that she leaves her 4 month old child in the same nappy all night because the packet states “up to 12 hours dryness” 😞 that poor little baby. I’d say her sister is absolutely mortified everytime Lisa says something mind blowingly shocking like this! No need for any public health nurse visits around her house anyway as she overshares everything on Instagram all the PHN will have to do is watch 😑 absolute selfish cunt to do that to her child. Lazy article

It’s just a wonder she does this, then tells the world, it really is baffling

They’re not even excited usually the arms and legs be going 90! It’s like she’s annoying them 🤣

she’s doing them no favours with all the lazy days. They need to be out in the fresh air looking around in the buggy. Not stuck In the house for another day 🙄🙄

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
To be fair I usually look like I’ve been dragged backwards through a bush! 😂 It’s either me or the kids that are properly looked after, I never won! As a child I remember being sent to school in a dirty uniform and not showered properly, it really effected my childhood and I had no friends, which is why my kids take priority over me. I really hope she pulls herself together for those girls. They deserve a decent life since they were so badly wanted 😞

That's so tough 💕 kids always first here too.

I should clarify I'm thinking specifically of the 'pyjama' days when Lisa keeps her nighty over two nights despite telling the world there is poo and sick on it.

• Heart

Ellegee

VIP Member
How nothing is flagged with Lisa I’ll never know? Is she not having normal checks with a HV because it should and normally would be flagged that babies aren’t engaging with activities with Mum? Read my eldest daughters baby book the other day and it said “baby happy engaging with mum showing excitement and interest “
Are you in Ireland? I’ve 2 kids here & don’t have a book, everything stays on the PHNs files. Is it a new thing?

Ellegee

VIP Member
PR Drop 😂😂

That shop has some notions with their prices… looks like stuff you can get off PatPat for a few euro…
Can’t wait for the cringeworthy stories of her shoving baby rice down their throat… 😬
Very Aliexpress looking isn’t it

Jellybb

VIP Member
2 pregnancies back to back, not blessed with a thick head of hair but it was fine. Its mostly 'the halo' you will lose from. Smart styling and no one will notice.

It's a much bigger pain in the arse growing it back!
Ah ok so it’s kind of a case of the hair that you don’t lose from pregnancy you will shed afterwards? Because I know hair doesn’t fall out during?