Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
She can. But she needs content 🙄🙄 She is obviously glued to here, anything that is mentioned ‘ there’s no interaction’ then she recorded her doing it 🤣 she’s showin us that she does interact with them and the babies do smile and babble 🙄
She can do it with the flash off, it must be torture for them, it even made the little one sneeze as her eyes adjusted.

Reactions: 2

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Maybe. Nicola is a great Mammy tho. Whatever you make of her as a business person or whatever she lives for those kids and its plain to see. Anything for the kids is generally not a chore.
Lisa could learn alot from her!
I agree too. I've paid more attention to her stories lately and have noticed the same.

Reactions: 2
I asked my phn on my second fella recently and was told from 20-26 weeks. I’m leaving it as later as possible. A family member weaned her her girl from around 16 weeks (not joking) and she wasn’t ready what so ever food fucked into her
I weaned my daughter from 19 weeks but she well able for it. It’s not the fact she weaned them early they are 23 weeks but it’s what she is giving them they are only a week on solids and she has them eating everything

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Lovelula

VIP Member
I wonder what the ethics are around the sperm donor process,I'm genuinely curious...like is there a cap on how many babies you can father?
And what would be a mans personal reasons for donating his sperm,is it a genuine desire to help women conceive or is it the ego boost of spreading your seed everywhere...but then you would think in any case it is a very high price to pay because you don't have access to the children you help create.
Its mad really..

What's the crack?

VIP Member
It's always we're not dressed, having a lazy day etc. I know people have babies by themselves all the time but a partner is a good person to say right so come on we're going for a walk or going here today, come on get ready. Especially on the weekend to break up the week. I remember weekends with babies as always walking somewhere. Just out of the house for a while.
Always the lazy day option poor babies are bored a bit of fresh air and a look around is what they need . Not another lazy day 🥺

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She can’t wait for the lie on? Sure doesn’t she have that most mornings when grandad takes the twincesses 🤮 or else she gets up with them for an hour to feed them and goes back for a nap at 8am 🙄

Like how can she be so lazy? Still hasn’t put the clothes away but has time to sit down and watch tv. I can’t relax unless my house is clean. It goes to show how much respect she has for her parents and their house and her brother living there. Taking over the whole house with her laziness 🙄
I can’t sleep if something is sticking out of my drawers in my room even if it’s a shoe lace I’d have to get up and put it in properly and close it

nasa5

VIP Member
Wow thanks for the video I requested yesterday Lisa 😅 Its nice to see you actually interacting with them. They don’t look like they could sit up by themselves though 🤔 so give it a while before you wean them! Although it looks like you already have started with the stained bibs! I know you definitely don’t read here 🤣
To be fair the most engagement Lisa gets online is here 🤣

.. howaya Lisa 👋

• Haha

submarinedream

Random one but I never understood the plus on the nappies. I would want the most absorbent nappy so baby feels dry and less chance of rash etc. Lisa should definitely be getting that poor baby changed in the middle of the night, they are already out of sorts from the injections. She doesn’t have to wake at 3am just change her before she goes to bed.

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know this is terrible to say but I presumed she had ivf because she was a much older lady. Like late 40s. I’d say she had a very hard life.

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
And there are a lot of single mothers in the same situation, living in their parents which is great, but my point was Lisa sayin she’s a single parent and no acknowledgement of her parents help, especially last night with her mom guilt post that she can’t attend to one baby as quick as she’d like etc . There’s no way the mother sits there in the evening and doesn’t help her .

When her mother is there during the day she can still go shoppin for an hour, GP, hair , nail appointments child free. She doesn’t have to arrange a babysitter. My partner works full time and I work weekends so I’ve no chance to go to get my hair or nails done during the week without arranging a babysitter.
Oh the luxury of having a partner home the odd day so I can leave the house or do anything child free. Lisa has that every day.