Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shesnotalltherexoxo

Chatty Member
Flip, 36. I thought she must be about 48, dear goodness. I get weird Lisa vibes off her when I watch her videos, sometimes I think they look very alike and have the same odd camera habits. 🤣
But yeah, definitely comes across as rude.
I'm not a fan of Lisa at all but I wouldn't put her close to the ttc one 🙈 she was never so much of a whinge!

Reactions: 2

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Did anyone see youmeansttc stories today? What a miserable existance she must have.

I've never seen anyone complain so much as this wan.
I know it's a horrible thing to say but I feel sorry for any child of hers. I just feel like she'd be a mean and impatient mother.

Last edited:

Shaunafauna

It's so sad, my babies laugh babble & kick when we do that with them. The babies don't look interested in her at all😔
100% agree with you. The girls weren't one bit bothered. It's sad really... My son stares at me and giggles and grabs at my nose if I'm doing the same thing to him. Really unfortunate.

Chooeytwo

I don't follow her, hadn't heard of her until I seen your comment here, just had a look at her page...

Fuck sake, what an ungrateful bitch!!! I had a miscarriage last week, I'd give anything to be in her situation right now, I'd take a store room scan over a "sorry your baby is gone" conversation with a midwife in the early pregnancy unit anyday 😭

She really doesn't realise how lucky she is, if youre reading here, cop yourself on, we are coming through a bloody pandemic, nurses, doctors and hospitals are still under pressure, if a scan in a 'store room' is all you've to worry about, you're doing well 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I had 2 in 2020- now they’re horrible experiences. Can’t believe the ttc one. She should be delighted her baby is fine

Park1

Chatty Member
I get the anxiety of going in to a shop on your own with a small baby for the first time let alone two but jesus did it need that long of a story about it?!
I completely get the anxiety as well.

How can she call herself a "single mom" when she hasn't been to the fecking shops alone with them in 5 months since they were born? Honestly!!??
I didn’t listen to the story but the fact she calls herself a single mom but hasn’t been to the shop my herself with the girls is just wrong.

Why does she need a new car seat? Tmnot a chance are they above the 25th centile. My twins are bigger than hers and are just on the 25th centile. She'll get ages yet out of those seats.
I can see her getting Narnia seats which are the worst.
I'm saving for decent long lasting rear facing seats she should do the same shes got ages till they need to move over
I was going to put my 7.5 month old baby into the joie spin as I generally taught she had outgrown her baby seat until the woman in the shop told me she has another 4/5 months in it at least. She saved me €350. My baby was full term is an average sized baby so they don’t need to be in them if my 7.5 month was told she has 4/5 months left in it

The girls are at least 6 months off needing the next stage seats
Well my daughter is 7.5 months and I was told she has another 4/5 months in it at least as I felt she was to big for it. The woman adjusted the straps took the newborn puff out and she is perfect in it saved me €350 as I was about to buy the joie spin 360 seat. They are small for 4.5 months they definitely do not need new car seats if my normal average sized 7.5 month old was told she has another 5 months in it at least

I don't know what she was expecting, red carpet??
Course loads there waiting for appointments

Waterford
I’m from Waterford and couldn’t fault midwives or any of the staff throughout my pregnancy out there I was out their for 2 hours one day waiting around it wasn’t their fault they had 4 staff members out sick with covid and one sonographer on, if she’s complaining at this stage she has a long road ahead of her

Last edited:

nasa5

VIP Member
Hey Lisa, make sure when you go about the cough you mention the bottle propping which is known to cause congestion in the lungs & lead to repeat infections. She’s knowingly making those girls sick but it’s ok because it provides more content for her, isn’t that more important?
I’ve thought this too. She thinks she’s funny and relatable when it’s on insta but in real life with doctors, friends and family is she not ashamed for her life?

I live in my mams house I’m a single mother to a 7 month old and I have help but not as much as Lisa as both my parents work full time so I’m pretty much doing it all on my own.

She is not one bit maternal even the way she speaks to them is not like someone who is speaking to a baby
And there are a lot of single mothers in the same situation, living in their parents which is great, but my point was Lisa sayin she’s a single parent and no acknowledgement of her parents help, especially last night with her mom guilt post that she can’t attend to one baby as quick as she’d like etc . There’s no way the mother sits there in the evening and doesn’t help her .

When her mother is there during the day she can still go shoppin for an hour, GP, hair , nail appointments child free. She doesn’t have to arrange a babysitter. My partner works full time and I work weekends so I’ve no chance to go to get my hair or nails done during the week without arranging a babysitter.

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
i bet she’s already started solids, in that photo of the baby (looking like a deer in headlights!!) the grey bib looks orange under the wet stain!
I think so too, the fact she mentioned Ayda “would eat you if you stood there long enough”…

Baby rice has no nutritional value btw, better off starting with normal porridge.
Public health nurse advised me to start with baby rice just to give her taste and get her used to the spoon. HSE website also states baby rice as a starter food for babies but everyone is different that’s what I started on and she is now pretty much eating similar to what we are eating at 8 months, But this is Lisa she will start them on roast dinners knowing her

TinaGP

VIP Member
Those nails 🤮 and she has one of those signs on the buggy sayin don’t touch me with your germs or something, Those nails would give covid a run for it’s money 😅
Did anyone else notice the way she had to get it in that the washing machine was going in the background earlier ? Wonder if that’s since we were sayin she does no housework 😅
She said the “milk machine” It was the tommee tippee prep machine making that beeping noise in the background.

Tammys

VIP Member
Wasn’t she gifted the car seats by another twin mom? So they were second hand
Thought so as well so why say now next seats have to be new for safety
And go away and join a forum on car seats I'm sure she will get all the info she needs on there.

Laadeedaa

Chatty Member
Plus her mother is there all day with her. She has more help than anyone. Absolute shite. I wouldn't care what help she has but hate when people who claim to be killed from it are most certainly NOT
Exactly! My 5 yo is a disaster at night, special needs, so sometimes it can be half 10 or 11 when he goes down. I still make sure I have a shower after that.

Her priorities are all over the shop