Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see her promise to get dressed every day is going well 😂😂 still in her manky pajamas 20 hours later 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am mad to try these sweets but after seeing Lisa make a mog of herself promoting them I definitely won’t be getting them now
I actually picked up a bag in a garage last week for my nieces and nephews and they were lovely jellies. Very well received. Wouldn’t order online now though after reading here about the poor service

SHE IS bleeping DISGUSTING WITH THE FACE RUBBING. HER OVERGROWN FILTHY NAILS STICKING IN HER EAR THEN STRAIGHT IN HER GOB!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGHHH!!!!

Phew, I've calmed down. Her last few stories just seriously bleeping irked me!! She is rotten, like absolutely rotten.... she's getting bigger by the day, clearly doesn't wash and sits there rubbing all crevices of upper body area while "trying" to talk into the phone about utter scutter....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What a load of crap about the monitor, you can definitely connect two cameras to the one monitor , sure god help us Lisa’s so lazy it was easier to buy the whole lot than go through the manual to find the setup process!!

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of Lisa’s problems came from thinking babies were fun all the time and didn’t factor into it any of the hardness that comes with parenting, as some said the monotonous part of it.. I’d say there was great fuss and excitement from going for IVF on her own, the pregnancy, finding out it was twins and having them early etc but then it settles and I’d say the reality is only hitting her. Part of me genuinely feels bad for her, I don’t think she knew what was really ahead but then I suppose who does

Reactions: 9
SHE IS bleeping DISGUSTING WITH THE FACE RUBBING. HER OVERGROWN FILTHY NAILS STICKING IN HER EAR THEN STRAIGHT IN HER GOB!!!!!!! AAAARRRRRGHHH!!!!

Phew, I've calmed down. Her last few stories just seriously bleeping irked me!! She is rotten, like absolutely rotten.... she's getting bigger by the day, clearly doesn't wash and sits there rubbing all crevices of upper body area while "trying" to talk into the phone about utter scutter....
Say what you really think there Maria😂😂😂 but, i agree😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I know... I actually feel bad now but the rage in me after watching the stories 🤣 the remote was even in her ear and gob! Ugh!
Shes a horrible slob, i dont blame you for he rant, she gives me the rage too, to be honest! Already taking back what she said, hasnt bothered getting dressed, and "cant" take the twins out for a walk, cos they have colds..... shes a lazy slob, not just a slob

Reactions: 5
What a load of crap about the monitor, you can definitely connect two cameras to the one monitor , sure god help us Lisa’s so lazy it was easier to buy the whole lot than go through the manual to find the setup process!!
You absolutely can but they don’t sell the cameras on their own you have to buy the monitor with it. Annoying really but If she had the cots side by side you can turn the camera using the controls on the parent end.

I'd be concerned for her with the rate she is gaining weight at. Its rapid and definitely not healthy.
She has two girls to live for she'd want to cop on, shut her mouth and move more.

And I'm not fat shaming anyone. That's a health concern.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.