Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flip, 36. I thought she must be about 48, dear goodness. I get weird Lisa vibes off her when I watch her videos, sometimes I think they look very alike and have the same odd camera habits. 🤣
But yeah, definitely comes across as rude.
I'm not a fan of Lisa at all but I wouldn't put her close to the ttc one 🙈 she was never so much of a whinge!

Reactions: 2
I'm not a fan of Lisa at all but I wouldn't put her close to the ttc one 🙈 she was never so much of a whinge!
In fairness she has nothing to whinge about.. her bedroom wasn’t big enough.. “the mudder” gave her hers, car wasn’t big enough “the mudder” gave her hers.. she doesn’t get enough sleep after a full night “the father” takes the girls in the morning so she can go back for a nap.. on the days she doesn’t feel like parenting she doesn’t have to.. I wouldn’t be much of a whinge either if I got all handed to me on a plate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Lisa is like youmeandttc but more so in expression or the camera angle instead of necessarily looking alike

Sometimes I think her lack of whinging in pregnancy was almost a detachment. She was grinning away into the camera no matter what

Reactions: 1
Slouched on those chairs again for a pic. Do they spend all day in those chairs? Even fed by a milkymate in them.It’s not right. They’re nowhere near ready to be weaned either. Lisa you need to get advice from someone who knows what they’re talking about because it’s all new to you and you don’t really know,stop thinking you’re an expert,you’re far from it I’m afraid!

Reactions: 9
Slouched on those chairs again for a pic. Do they spend all day in those chairs? Even fed by a milkymate in them.It’s not right. They’re nowhere near ready to be weaned either. Lisa you need to get advice from someone who knows what they’re talking about because it’s all new to you and you don’t really know,stop thinking you’re an expert,you’re far from it I’m afraid!
I have that chair here but I used a different more supportive one for the first 6+ months. I found it too upright & my daughter was slouched in it, If they’re feeding or sleeping in it when it’s in rocking mode their little airways would be restricted big time. You can see the little lady on the right of the pic is looking a bit scrunched up around her neck area.
I’m not knocking the chair completely though, it’s actually fab, my daughter is nearly 3 & still watches tv in it but wouldn’t recommend for smaller babies.

Reactions: 4
The poor baby on the left looks like she’s still struggling with her neck 😞 doesn’t look like she was cured like Lisa made it out after walkin out of that clinic 🙈

Reactions: 2
The poor baby on the left looks like she’s still struggling with her neck 😞 doesn’t look like she was cured like Lisa made it out after walkin out of that clinic 🙈
No because the work has to be done at home! It’s not like a magic clinic where you walk out and your cured, they show you how to do exercises and stretches at home 😢

Reactions: 5
No because the work has to be done at home! It’s not like a magic clinic where you walk out and your cured, they show you how to do exercises and stretches at home 😢
Yes of course, but it’s prob too much effort for Lisa 🙄🙄 I think it was the day of the clinic visit ( or next day!) and she put up a video of how it was amazing that the baby could turn her head 🙄 obviously Lisa hasn’t bothered taken anyone else’s advice on what excerises or physio to do as she knows best 🙄

Reactions: 3
It give me goosebumps that she has little or no interaction with them just laid down or fed under her arms. She'll never get this time back. I'd hate to be her I soaked up all the cuddles fromy babies and they're all grown now but so grateful I got so many while I could

I genuinely nearly had a weakness when she mentioned thinking about weaning. For the love of Christ Lisa they aren’t ready-and neither are you

Reactions: 7
She rushes everything the poor babies will probably be bent over in pain if they're not ready
They look bent over in pain already 😔 I showed my husband those little babies and he asked why they looked so crooked and unhappy in the photo 🙁 it’s actually heartbreaking 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
How will Lisa ever cope with two toddlers when she can’t even summon the energy or effort to bottle feed them now.. Probably will head back to work the minute the girls start moving around a bit, I’d say she’ll doss around work and every day off will be an excuse to lie about and catch up with the sleep

I'm actually shocked at how uncomfortable they both look. Those girls are both twisting to a side.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes of course, but it’s prob too much effort for Lisa 🙄🙄 I think it was the day of the clinic visit ( or next day!) and she put up a video of how it was amazing that the baby could turn her head 🙄 obviously Lisa hasn’t bothered taken anyone else’s advice on what excerises or physio to do as she knows best 🙄
She did, you’re right, she made it sound like the visit was an instant fix.

Those girls have no proper head control to even attempt weaning them to solids. She has such a wreckless attitude towards their safety. It’s like she has no content so trying to rush them onto the next step just to be able to post to Instagram 🤯
I started weaning my daughter at 19 weeks but I knew she was ready and she had great head control, These twins are nowere near ready for solids

She is in for a rude awakening when she starts them on solids as she will actually have to feed them and watch them.

She is in for a rude awakening when she has to wean them and realises the effort she needs to put in to get them started and also the fact she will actually have to feed them

Last edited:
Lisa, hun, the arms need to be under the shoulders. Not the superman pose!! 🤯 they’ll roll far better and head control would improve if they were doing it properly. I’ve actually no words 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.