Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just had a look too 🙈 how ungrateful can someone be 🙄 blessed to be pregnant 🤰 she looks a good 10 years older and that’s been generous!
She has a partner though does she who’s 47? Or did I pick that up wrong.
She does have a partner who wishes not to be on her insta.

Agreed with others, you get what you give in this world and I'm fairly certain she walked in there entitled and full of an attitude.

Booking clinics can be rough. You never know what case was in just before you. Last thing you want is a ratty b1tch coming in the door huffing and puffing at you.

Reactions: 3
Wow just had a look too 🙈 how ungrateful can someone be 🙄 blessed to be pregnant 🤰 she looks a good 10 years older and that’s been generous!
She has a partner though does she who’s 47? Or did I pick that up wrong.
Went for a nose.. Wow.. On one of mine my dates were a week in the diff but they wouldnt change it, it is what it is. A whole day in the difference, next scan it could change back ffs depending on growth.. Get one with it, count yourself lucky and stop whinging. I went for a scan at 15 weeks and found heartbeat that I heard at 7 weeks had stopped at 8 weeks.. Now that was a horrible appointment...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Never heard of her, went for a nose, what a miserable witch......a horrible experience, maybe because you seem like a horrible person. She should be ashamed of herself describing going for her scan as a horrible experience. Her poor nephew, imagine that visiting you.
Can't believe shes only in her 30's, she looks late 40s/early 50s.
Oh good luck to the hospital staff she looks like hard work 😒

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see youmeansttc stories today? What a miserable existance she must have.

I've never seen anyone complain so much as this wan.
Never heard of her before but she’s going to be a difficult patient if she’s complaining already. Herself & the baby are fine, she got to see the midwife & get a scan, what more does she want? There’s no need for these appointments to be any longer

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see youmeansttc stories today? What a miserable existance she must have.

She needs her own thread. I didn’t know who she was! Had a look and duck me. Time hasn’t been kind she don’t look 36 🙊 but I get she maybe had an expectation of what her booking would be but her baby is all good that’s the focus but no. 😳 can’t stand this type.

Reactions: 4
She needs her own thread. I didn’t know who she was! Had a look and duck me. Time hasn’t been kind she don’t look 36 🙊 but I get she maybe had an expectation of what her booking would be but her baby is all good that’s the focus but no. 😳 can’t stand this type.
This one definitely needs a thread! Everything is a complete moan. I wonder what hospital she attends.

Reactions: 2
Had a nose at her page too … holy tit ! Count your bleeping blessings … Jesus Christ.. level 5 lockdown on my own , booking scan and while i was waiting had a miscarriage in front of the bleeping whole waiting room … not looking for sympathy or anything like it but Jesus this one needs a dose of cop on !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Had a nose at her page too … holy tit ! Count your bleeping blessings … Jesus Christ.. level 5 lockdown own my own , booking scan and while i was waiting had a miscarriage in front of the bleeping whole waiting room … not looking for sympathy or anything like it but Jesus this one needs a dose of cop on !
Sending you lots of love x

Sending you lots of love x
Ahh thank you 💓 not a bother on me , just one of those things and to be fair I was in the right place.. it was so rapid but I just got a fit of rage watching those stories ! How bleeping ungrateful.. excuse the language 😂😂

• Heart
Had a nose at her page too … holy tit ! Count your bleeping blessings … Jesus Christ.. level 5 lockdown on my own , booking scan and while i was waiting had a miscarriage in front of the bleeping whole waiting room … not looking for sympathy or anything like it but Jesus this one needs a dose of cop on !
I’m so sorry you had to go through that on your own. She really doesn’t realise how lucky she is, my blood was boiling after watching her stories, it was my first & last time looking at her page. If a “store room” is as bad as it gets then she’s very bloody lucky.

Thing is I don’t know what she expected like I’ve had good care/bad care. But it is what it is.
My bad care was promising me a scan after vomiting blood and carrying twins I had the fear of god. Then dismissing me when I’d suffered previous losses. I got it sorted and all was thankfully ok.

But what did she think the booking would be? Tea and well done hun. Like they’ve a job to do and are so over stretched. Be thankful all is well.

Just watched the other one now. What a negative ungrateful tone deaf mare. If she said what a horrible experience it was to see her healthy baby one more time I would have screamed! Like people have said many people know the true meaning of a horrible and heartbreaking booking scan.

Reactions: 4
Lisa should should reported for neglect the way she feeds them poor kids an fucks them into the bed is beyond me 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Also how many ounces are they drinking at all cos the bottle looks pretty full😑

Reactions: 1
Just had a peek at that ttc wan! She was on about meeting the consultant and probably didn't if she's not private? I'd say defo expecting special treatment on account of her situation. I don't know what hospital she's attending but they just don't have time to entertain people like her.

Actually hard to look at how those babies are being fed, disgraceful isn’t the word

Doubt she so much as opened the cardboard box on the cribs, put them together my arse

Reactions: 8

I don't follow her, hadn't heard of her until I seen your comment here, just had a look at her page...

duck sake, what an ungrateful witch!!! I had a miscarriage last week, I'd give anything to be in her situation right now, I'd take a store room scan over a "sorry your baby is gone" conversation with a midwife in the early pregnancy unit anyday 😭

She really doesn't realise how lucky she is, if youre reading here, cop yourself on, we are coming through a bloody pandemic, nurses, doctors and hospitals are still under pressure, if a scan in a 'store room' is all you've to worry about, you're doing well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.