Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She strikes me as missing a bit of something.
Definitely wouldn't think shes financially or mentally capable for motherhood.
She is in no way ready to be a mother. I don’t think she’s all there and I hope to god after the counselling session, the clinic say nope, not this time love

Reactions: 3
That photo! Isn’t her sister a professional photographer?! Seems odd that she couldn’t do a nice photo for it. I think there’s definitely a rift.

Reactions: 5
That photo! Isn’t her sister a professional photographer?! Seems odd that she couldn’t do a nice photo for it. I think there’s definitely a rift.
Don’t think there’s a rift, I just think her sister wants privacy now that Lisa’s page has 25k+ eyes. I wouldn’t want my sister broadcasting my information, face or kids to that many random people either.

Reactions: 4
Don’t think there’s a rift, I just think her sister wants privacy now that Lisa’s page has 25k+ eyes. I wouldn’t want my sister broadcasting my information, face or kids to that many random people either.
i personally think it’s more the attention Lisa is getting. Like alot of negative comments ( & rightly so she’s hardly mum of the year) so I think her sister don’t want her children open to comments or being viewed as she always used to share her nieces etc

Reactions: 10
Lisa aside, I don't think a PHN in Ireland would be in the house/clinic app long enough to judge engagement with a parent.
So true! My 1yr old was seen by the PHN 4 times in the last 15months.. They usually just take your word for it when the ask if they're doing xyz and you say yes

I'm lost who are ye talking about
Ollies baby wish. I followed her for a while on Instagram. Shes a dose and a half😩🤣

Reactions: 4
Can't take that photo seriously 🙈 honestly, that was the best photo she possibly had to give them?! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
94013C13-50C5-4126-9B9C-8D44D0536075.jpeg
94013C13-50C5-4126-9B9C-8D44D0536075.jpeg
The original crying I can’t mom post earned 137 new followers. I’d imagine we are in for a tiny tears post soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I right in thinking we’re still waiting on the Q&A from a week or two ago? Probably no questions asked, nobody could possibly ask the woman her routine anyway

Surprised she didn’t use the one of her pumping in a bra and nickers with her legs open on the bed! 🙈😂
That lives on my brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I right in thinking we’re still waiting on the Q&A from a week or two ago? Probably no questions asked, nobody could possibly ask the woman her routine anyway

That lives on my brain 😂
Like a big motionless doll in the bed 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does the price of how much she 'spent' to get her girls matter ? I'm currently £14,500 into my IVF treatments. But if I'm ever lucky enough to have my baby I wouldn't give a second thought to how much they 'cost' cos it's priceless

Why does she feel the need to almost brag how much they cost her. And that bleeping photo 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does the price of how much she 'spent' to get her girls matter ? I'm currently £14,500 into my IVF treatments. But if I'm ever lucky enough to have my baby I wouldn't give a second thought to how much they 'cost' cos it's priceless

Why does she feel the need to almost brag how much they cost her. And that bleeping photo 🙈
This! I think people forget that solo mums by choice may not have fertility issues so would most likely have a better success rate than struggling couples. Couples who probably spend more than 12000. I'm a solo mum, and not one person has asked me how much it cost Nor have I ever volunteered that information. Its irrelevant when the heart wants what it wants. I would NEVER sell my story to instagram, rsvp or anyone else. My story belongs to me and my daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I saw she posted on a page of someone but she looked great before her journey to motherhood
She’s found a good camera angle. I’ve a friend always puts all her photos on Facebook taken at this angle but she looks nothing like that IRL

Reactions: 1
This! I think people forget that solo mums by choice may not have fertility issues so would most likely have a better success rate than struggling couples. Couples who probably spend more than 12000. I'm a solo mum, and not one person has asked me how much it cost Nor have I ever volunteered that information. Its irrelevant when the heart wants what it wants. I would NEVER sell my story to instagram, rsvp or anyone else. My story belongs to me and my daughter.
I've been very lucky not to need fertility treatment but I could never imagine putting a price tag on my babies.
I'd give everything for them and I wouldn't spare it a thought.

12k is peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Especially as you say, when it comes to what the heart wants.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.