Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s found a good camera angle. I’ve a friend always puts all her photos on Facebook taken at this angle but she looks nothing like that IRL
From what I've seen on her Facebook page she did seem to once take some pride in her appearance. She was also significantly smaller too.

Reactions: 3
I know the pics back then were takin from a good angle but she was a lot slimmer then. I think if she took a pic from the same angle now she wouldn’t look that small 🙈

she has really let herself go the last few years judging by the pics. Surely she’d want to be as healthy as possible for the ‘twincesss ‘

did anyone see on another thread where Lisa’s rsvp article was posted and someone commented to say something along the lines that they ‘can totally understand why she had to go through ivf , the tide wouldn’t take her out’🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I remember a while back she put up a poll asking if she should start a gofundme and voted no, absolutely f*cling not!! And I think most cited bo and then all of a sudden “my friend set up a gofundme for me, I’m so embarrassed” 😡😡😡 I can’t bare her either, she’s so inappropriate in every scenario, she’s very immature, she’s selfish, and i can see right through her bull. I really don’t think she’s cut out for motherhood at all. She’s always yawning into the phone and has it up way to close to her face! She showed her disgusting toenails yesterday which absolutely NO ONE wants to say and her gummy tooth!! Don’t get me started 😡 I really really dislike her.
All of the above! Agree totally!!!!
AND she drives and does insta stories at the same time. Plonker.

Reactions: 1
I've decided... her period is so painful that she wont go on her Instagram to discuss how traumatic it was. Lisa, if you are reading this, it's a non story.

She is prob steaming an influencer like her wasn't invited to the b perfect thing 😂
I thought that too but like any potential influencer, you got to make an effort. Lion King pjs wont get you the invites you think you deserve

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see youmeansttc stories today? What a miserable existance she must have.

I've never seen anyone complain so much as this wan.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see youmeansttc stories today? What a miserable existance she must have.

"They wouldn't change my dates" it was a day ahead ffs. Dunno what she was expecting the appointment to be like.

• Haha

I know it's a horrible thing to say but I feel sorry for any child of hers. I just feel like she'd be a mean and impatient mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I had no idea who she was so went to have a look. There is no way that woman is only 36 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She isn't a nice person at all.
Everything is a trouble and complaint.

Today's complaints were despicable. Absolutely disgusting.

Described her booking appointment as a horrible experience.
Doll your baby is healthy. There are many many women that go to booking appointments and have far more terrible experiences.

She's vile.

And yea... 36...

She's the car crash I can't stop watching.

Reactions: 9
Wow that woman does not look 36, she looks a good ten years older. Also im sorry but if your baby is healthy at a 12 week scan it’s not a horrible appointment.

Reactions: 9
Wow just had a look too 🙈 how ungrateful can someone be 🙄 blessed to be pregnant 🤰 she looks a good 10 years older and that’s been generous!
She has a partner though does she who’s 47? Or did I pick that up wrong.

Never heard of her, went for a nose, what a miserable witch......a horrible experience, maybe because you seem like a horrible person. She should be ashamed of herself describing going for her scan as a horrible experience. Her poor nephew, imagine that visiting you.
Can't believe shes only in her 30's, she looks late 40s/early 50s.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.