Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked a few of my friends and they didn’t experience the hair loss so here’s hoping 😭 I have really really thick hair. Lisa’s hair looks really light so it probably looks worse with the hair loss 😭 imagine having to go around with a Lisa style hairband from penneys bate onto our skulls 😑✋🏽🤣
Spotted Lisa's exact hairband near the tills in Dunnes. I never even noticed hairbands before. To be honest I thought only 5 year old girls wore them but obviously not.

I don't think looking at Lisa she'd have the best diet hence so much falling out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah ok so it’s kind of a case of the hair that you don’t lose from pregnancy you will shed afterwards? Because I know hair doesn’t fall out during?

A little of that. But also pregnancy is really tough on your body and systems. Nourish yourself well and you'll be ok. I ate plant based for 6 months after my 2nd and it really helped boost me back up. My hair, skin, nails all survived!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Seen her commenting on Twins and Me latest reel 🤣 telling her they are the luckiest twins to have Julie 😅

Julie probably doesn't even know who you are hun.
It’s a sad state of affairs if she sees the twins as the luckiest twins to have Pinocchio as their mother.. lisa aspires to be like Julie, you can see similarities everyday.. I just wonder when she’s gonna start making reels about their baby daddy abandoning them 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s a sad state of affairs if she sees the twins as the luckiest twins to have Pinocchio as their mother.. lisa aspires to be like Julie, you can see similarities everyday.. I just wonder when she’s gonna start making reels about their baby daddy abandoning them 🙉
I'd love to see a picture of the baby daddy.

Article just up on RSVP shes following in Jules foot
steps.
Dose. I slimmed through it but seen she mentions the help from her parents.

Surprised she didn't tell everyone about breastfeeding.

"she suffered from everything from gestational diabetes to high blood pressure" - f**k off Lisa. You had a great time of it compared to some people.

I was thinking maybe the chemicals in the 12 week blow-dry she had after having the twins damaged her already fragile hair hence why it's falling out as much

Reactions: 9
That woman is an absolute scabber and scammer. A go fund me for her IVF yet she’s out several nights of the week! She’s 40
In a house share with hippies & wants her followers to fund her ivf! Then begging for votes for some free ivf competition. I can’t bleeping bare her! As someone who had ivf - she sickens me
I remember a while back she put up a poll asking if she should start a gofundme and voted no, absolutely f*cling not!! And I think most cited bo and then all of a sudden “my friend set up a gofundme for me, I’m so embarrassed” 😡😡😡 I can’t bare her either, she’s so inappropriate in every scenario, she’s very immature, she’s selfish, and i can see right through her bull. I really don’t think she’s cut out for motherhood at all. She’s always yawning into the phone and has it up way to close to her face! She showed her disgusting toenails yesterday which absolutely NO ONE wants to say and her gummy tooth!! Don’t get me started 😡 I really really dislike her.

Reactions: 9
She is an unbelievable dose altogether! Begging for money for IVF yet shilling out hundreds on reiki and acupuncture when she hasn’t a pot to piss in! Hasn’t done any visible work in 2 years yet going for IVF. How will she have the money to raise the child?
She has openly say she would try catch a guy on a night out as it would be cheaper! She is a dose of shite
Yeah she’s spending a fortune on treatments for herself saying “I have vouchers to use” how many vouchers do you have love? Funny how all these vouchers are for random places that you would choose yourself… 🤔 she’s clearly saying it so people continue to donate to her gofundme which is disgusting. She hasn’t once tried to lose weight or improve her health or chances of conceiving, sure she was drinking while she was over in Greece like it was a holiday while we were all in lockdown.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’s spending a fortune on treatments for herself saying “I have vouchers to use” how many vouchers do you have love? Funny how all these vouchers are for random places that you would choose yourself… 🤔 she’s clearly saying it so people continue to donate to her gofundme which is disgusting. She hasn’t once tried to lose weight or improve her health or chances of conceiving, sure she was drinking while she was over in Greece like it was a holiday while we were all in lockdown.
I'm lost who are ye talking about

Jaysus Lisa has gotten great mileage out of that one book she’s bought them

12 grand to end up not being able to ‘mom’ on her period, absolute attention seeking at its best..

Also, is she Solo Superstar By Choice now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah here…who decided to use that photo? 🙈
She looks so cross and forced to look like she’s reading…the twins don’t look happy in her arms either..😅

• Haha
I think it's very distasteful to do an article like that telling how much she spent. She would of got paid for that too right?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.