Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we please get olliesbabywish to 10k so I have someone to vent about her to! She absolutely wrecks my head and she’s vile the way she goes on
She is an unbelievable dose altogether! Begging for money for IVF yet shilling out hundreds on reiki and acupuncture when she hasn’t a pot to piss in! Hasn’t done any visible work in 2 years yet going for IVF. How will she have the money to raise the child?
She has openly say she would try catch a guy on a night out as it would be cheaper! She is a dose of shite

Reactions: 8
Oh god here we go. "auntie Mary" has arrived. She'll be showing us her blood loss next 🤮 it ain't gonna be pretty. Please stop.

Lisa how about you just suck it up and get on with it like every other woman who is menstruating and also has children?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Close your page Lisa you are putting people to sleep nearly as long as your twinsesses "sleep"😴
Why don't you go and MOM today for a change those poor babies need real interaction.
Hair loss and auntie Mary are not new things boooooooring 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe Your Mom will Mom for you today, like she does every other day. Will you go away and grow up for God's sake.

Reactions: 7
Its ok Lisa, take to the bed, moan, complain, and have a full on pity party for yourself, your mother can "mom" for you, like every other day🙄 how do the rest of us cope with being adults at all? Who feels the need to announce to thousands of strangers you got your period? CLAP CLAP Lisa, you MORON, GROW THE duck UP😤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So frustrating 🤯 she can’t mom cause she has her period?! Lisa put your big girls pants on and get on with it like every single other woman in the country who has given birth!
No doubt she’s playing the sympathy card and grandad has the twins this morning while she naps.

Reactions: 6
So many people out there getting IVF struggling to have a baby then there's her moaning since she's had them 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Moans when she's not on her period and moans when she is! What a sad life to be telling everyone!
She's acted like she's the ONLY woman in the world to not have a period straight away after giving birth!
As for that clump of hair ---- ewwww! No one needs to see the dirty old floor with hair pulled out from the brush!
To the mumma on here worried about hair loss - please don't be! It's completely normal and I found castor oil scalp massages helped me when I lost hair ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I must of missed the part where were your told its optional what days you MOM...Must tell my 4 year old and 4 week old I can't mom some days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is with these wans like?….why do they always make such a big deal about having their period? It’s not a big deal, it doesn’t make you immobile… slap a pad on, take some paracetamol and go about your day…🙄🙄🙄

(*would just like to note I know people with Endo and PCOS suffer horrendously with periods and I’m not taking away from that, I’m talking about these wants who try get away with “not mom-ing” )

Reactions: 17
Moans when she's not on her period and moans when she is! What a sad life to be telling everyone!
She's acted like she's the ONLY woman in the world to not have a period straight away after giving birth!
As for that clump of hair ---- ewwww! No one needs to see the dirty old floor with hair pulled out from the brush!
To the mumma on here worried about hair loss - please don't be! It's completely normal and I found castor oil scalp massages helped me when I lost hair ❤
Aw thank you 🙏🏾
I’m 9 weeks pp now and had my extensions done about 4 weeks ago so I do not want any loss but what will be will be 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Aw thank you 🙏🏾
I’m 9 weeks pp now and had my extensions done about 4 weeks ago so I do not want any loss but what will be will be 🥴
Aww, well maybe no castor oil with extensions then!
Hoping the hair loss won't be too much for you, but it's 100% normal! ❤

Aw thank you 🙏🏾
We must of had babies around the same time, I’m DREADING the hairloss..😭
I’ve heard taking vitamins and trying to keep your immune system up helps and keratin treatment to keep the hair that grows strong.

We must of had babies around the same time, I’m DREADING the hairloss..😭
I’ve heard taking vitamins and trying to keep your immune system up helps and keratin treatment to keep the hair that grows strong.
I asked a few of my friends and they didn’t experience the hair loss so here’s hoping 😭 I have really really thick hair. Lisa’s hair looks really light so it probably looks worse with the hair loss 😭 imagine having to go around with a Lisa style hairband from penneys bate onto our skulls 😑✋🏽🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen her commenting on Twins and Me latest reel 🤣 telling her they are the luckiest twins to have Julie 😅

Julie probably doesn't even know who you are hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I asked a few of my friends and they didn’t experience the hair loss so here’s hoping 😭 I have really really thick hair. Lisa’s hair looks really light so it probably looks worse with the hair loss 😭 imagine having to go around with a Lisa style hairband from penneys bate onto our skulls 😑✋🏽🤣

2 pregnancies back to back, not blessed with a thick head of hair but it was fine. Its mostly 'the halo' you will lose from. Smart styling and no one will notice.

It's a much bigger pain in the arse growing it back!

2 pregnancies back to back, not blessed with a thick head of hair but it was fine. Its mostly 'the halo' you will lose from. Smart styling and no one will notice.

It's a much bigger pain in the arse growing it back!
Ah ok so it’s kind of a case of the hair that you don’t lose from pregnancy you will shed afterwards? Because I know hair doesn’t fall out during?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.