Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How nothing is flagged with Lisa I’ll never know? Is she not having normal checks with a HV because it should and normally would be flagged that babies aren’t engaging with activities with Mum? Read my eldest daughters baby book the other day and it said “baby happy engaging with mum showing excitement and interest “
If grannies always there I imagine it's hard to pick up they don't engage with mum only granny

How nothing is flagged with Lisa I’ll never know? Is she not having normal checks with a HV because it should and normally would be flagged that babies aren’t engaging with activities with Mum? Read my eldest daughters baby book the other day and it said “baby happy engaging with mum showing excitement and interest “
Are you in Ireland? I’ve 2 kids here & don’t have a book, everything stays on the PHNs files. Is it a new thing?

Reactions: 1
Lisa aside, I don't think a PHN in Ireland would be in the house/clinic app long enough to judge engagement with a parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lisa aside, I don't think a PHN in Ireland would be in the house/clinic app long enough to judge engagement with a parent.
I know with my PHN there is a friendly chat with the attending parent & then she takes over with the baby/toddler . Only once was I aware of her observing us together, my son was going through a shy phase & she couldn’t get anything out of him. She left the room to grab a working scales & as she got back to the door myself & my son were looking at some pictures on the wall & talking about what he could see. She took a minute to watch because it was more than she could get out of him 😂 He wouldn’t shut up at our next visit, he was like a different child.
Generally the visits are over very quickly unless there are any concerns.

my baby is 9 weeks and apart from me going to the gp for 2 and 6 week check the PHN only saw us 2 days after the hospital, i had to try get down to her office after getting stitches from one side of me around the other and all she did was the heel prick and threw a book about babies development at me and asked few questions to check of.
gp was just as quick. Both quoteing covid as a result.

my baby is 9 weeks and apart from me going to the gp for 2 and 6 week check the PHN only saw us 2 days after the hospital, i had to try get down to her office after getting stitches from one side of me around the other and all she did was the heel prick and threw a book about babies development at me and asked few questions to check of.
That pretty much sums up a lot of my friends experiences. Like a conveyor belt of babies. All short staffed and rushing through everything as quickly as possible.

Reactions: 4
Yep , same experience on all my kids .

I’ve had a positive experience with our health visitor. 3 x visits and a telephone call, plus they have a Facebook page where you can send questions and get a direct reply (within core working hours) if you have any worries about your baby. It’s absolutely about funding, staff shortages, recruitment etc and makes me worry how many children are slipping through the net. I really hope these two girls have happy genuine moments that the snapshots on Instagram just don’t capture.

Can we please get olliesbabywish to 10k so I have someone to vent about her to! She absolutely wrecks my head and she’s vile the way she goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The hair is freaking me out.. does that happen to everyone 3 months after baby??

The hair is freaking me out.. does that happen to everyone 3 months after baby??
Looks like she pulled all the hair out of her brush and dropped it on the floor. Hair loss is common but it’s not permanent. I’m currently rocking little devil horns where a bit thinned on my temples and is now growing back.

Reactions: 6
Does anybody follow Gina from the daly dish? She was on there earlier tellin a story and her little fella in her arms asleep so happy and content. She put a video up durin the week of tickling him and he was so excited. Compared to the video Lisa put up, I feel sad for Lisa’s two girls.

Reactions: 10
It does but she seems to have very fine hair & a high forehead anyway so it’s a bit more noticeable. It must be a worry for her but it will stop soon enough as long as she’s looking after herself.

Can we please get olliesbabywish to 10k so I have someone to vent about her to! She absolutely wrecks my head and she’s vile the way she goes on
That woman is an absolute scabber and scammer. A go fund me for her IVF yet she’s out several nights of the week! She’s 40
In a house share with hippies & wants her followers to fund her ivf! Then begging for votes for some free ivf competition. I can’t bleeping bare her! As someone who had ivf - she sickens me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That woman is an absolute scabber and scammer. A go fund me for her IVF yet she’s out several nights of the week! She’s 40
In a house share with hippies & wants her followers to fund her ivf! Then begging for votes for some free ivf competition. I can’t bleeping bare her! As someone who had ivf - she sickens me
This bleeping GFM tit needs to stop. It’s been ruined by these cunts

Reactions: 8
Looks like she pulled all the hair out of her brush and dropped it on the floor. Hair loss is common but it’s not permanent. I’m currently rocking little devil horns where a bit thinned on my temples and is now growing back.
Same as
I follow her but never actually watched her stories but have to have a look now 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.