Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last story on insta 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ clearly only video'n for here.. she's pathetic so she is 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So awkward! Please lisa show us no interaction rather than that forced crap! It doesn’t come natural to you, maybe it’s only when the camera is out and you’re more natural with them in real life but please stop it’s making me cringe and die of second hand embarrassment for you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s the looking at the camera beforehand and at the end that gets me.
Also that white sleep suit looks far to small to me!

Reactions: 7
It’s the looking at the camera beforehand and at the end that gets me.
Also that white sleep suit looks far to small to me!
Sure have to make sure it’s recording for the ‘gram fam or what’s the point?

I can fully imagine Lisa looking up and noticing it not recording and putting on her cross face and being like tit ok girls c‘mon take two, Ayda bigger smile this time and Hazel you’re a star you just keep going, alright camera rolling, lets go

Reactions: 5
It's so sad, my babies laugh babble & kick when we do that with them. The babies don't look interested in her at all😔

Reactions: 10
It's so sad, my babies laugh babble & kick when we do that with them. The babies don't look interested in her at all😔
I’d love to see the same video but with the ‘mudder’ instead of Lisa, bet we’d see some real interaction and interest from the girls then

Reactions: 3
I noticed Babyboo bibs are on and they’ve been tagged… nice to see you took our suggestions Lisa…. Now bin the baby water boarding device- sorry I mean milky mate..

Reactions: 4
It's always we're not dressed, having a lazy day etc. I know people have babies by themselves all the time but a partner is a good person to say right so come on we're going for a walk or going here today, come on get ready. Especially on the weekend to break up the week. I remember weekends with babies as always walking somewhere. Just out of the house for a while.

Reactions: 4
Imagine having to check that your camera is on for the gram before you cuddle your tiny babies, she really is a pathetic creature

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it so sad that her babies respond to the camera on the phone instead of to her 😩😭

100% agree with you. The girls weren't one bit bothered. It's sad really... My son stares at me and giggles and grabs at my nose if I'm doing the same thing to him. Really unfortunate.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she has a laughing face after her comment about her baby loosing her life in the bath, my little one was the same and I’m telling you now it was far from funny, it absolutely traumatised the 2 of us and even my partner! So much so we only did bath time once a week till it settled because we were all so drained after it.. for the child’s sake I would like to offer you some advice lisa (that someone offered me) it mayor may not work but anything is worth a try.. keep her wrapped in the towel while putting her in the bath she needs to feel secure and try distract her with some toys while putting her in.. poor little mite 😭

Reactions: 6
It's always we're not dressed, having a lazy day etc. I know people have babies by themselves all the time but a partner is a good person to say right so come on we're going for a walk or going here today, come on get ready. Especially on the weekend to break up the week. I remember weekends with babies as always walking somewhere. Just out of the house for a while.
Always the lazy day option poor babies are bored a bit of fresh air and a look around is what they need . Not another lazy day 🥺

Reactions: 1
At 12 weeks my children showed more affection to their GP than Lisa's kids show to her now.

They know she isn't interested in them. There's no warmth or engagement with her. Bet it is a different story for granny.

Absolutely disgusting when she checked to see if the camera was on before trying to engage them 🤮

Reactions: 8
How many lazy days can she have, she is in for an awful shock as soon as they are a bit older, she not mentally or physically ready for that

Reactions: 5
They’re not even excited usually the arms and legs be going 90! It’s like she’s annoying them 🤣

she’s doing them no favours with all the lazy days. They need to be out in the fresh air looking around in the buggy. Not stuck In the house for another day 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
They’re not even excited usually the arms and legs be going 90! It’s like she’s annoying them 🤣

she’s doing them no favours with all the lazy days. They need to be out in the fresh air looking around in the buggy. Not stuck In the house for another day 🙄🙄
Don’t know how she can be stuck in all day especially with 2 babies, I’m a few days into isolating with Covid and I’m DYING to get out for a walk with the baby in the pram. 😵💫

How nothing is flagged with Lisa I’ll never know? Is she not having normal checks with a HV because it should and normally would be flagged that babies aren’t engaging with activities with Mum? Read my eldest daughters baby book the other day and it said “baby happy engaging with mum showing excitement and interest “

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.