Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her and followed her for her journey as I have done it with three girls alone (non ivf) just a single parent I’ve an awful turn off her, I’ve give anything to have the help the way she does, and how she is with them babies it’s hurtful to watch barley any interaction one thing I miss most is feeding them bottles and having the chats and cuddles😔

Reactions: 7
Can I ask, what the f is a milky mate? 🥴
A contraption that basically water boards babies with milk so you can stretch out and scroll through Instagram

Also if it is a twin mom must have then surely she’d have only one if the thought process behind it is two babies needing feeding, only one pair of hands etc.. like would you not be feeding one while the other uses it? But then again that’s not why Lisa bought it

Reactions: 9
When safety (saftey) instructions are required and they have 5 'do nots', does that that not ring alarm bells already?
Also now that I see a nice close up shot of the product... laziness springs to mind?? It actually looks extremely uncomfortable and I'm stressed on the child's behalf.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.