Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Lisa, still shite talking about the lack of parent/toddler spaces, get a bloody life for yourself 🖕 And cop the duck on parking between 2 spaces, lose afew pounds/stones and you won't have a problem getting into your car with the girls 🤬
God Lisa wants to be special so bad, entitled witch taking up two spaces and duck everyone else I suppose because maybe one person parked in a spot for kids without them? Any of us with kids have noticed someone parking in a baby spot and muttered duck sake under their breath but that’s it, it ends there, you never think of it again. This thick takes it to a new level, she’ll buying car clamps next and going after them personally

Your one is just as bad saying it’s harder with multiples 🙄 dose. I’ve 2 kids so do I not count?! Do I not understand how hard it is to have 2 kids?! Just because I don’t have twins and I’m not a gobshite climbing in the boot or an ignorant pig parking in 2 spaces.

Jesus I wouldn’t fancy a sight of a full moon 🌕 if you were parked beside her minding your own business and she’s climbing in the boot 🙄😂 I don’t believe it for a second.
Lisa doesn’t seem to think that people could have two or more children in car seats and they not be twins. Plenty of parents up and down the country Lisa with 2 under 2, 3 under 4, etc.. she’s a clown

Reactions: 17
God Lisa wants to be special so bad, entitled witch taking up two spaces and duck everyone else I suppose because maybe one person parked in a spot for kids without them? Any of us with kids have noticed someone parking in a baby spot and muttered duck sake under their breath but that’s it, it ends there, you never think of it again. This thick takes it to a new level, she’ll buying car clamps next and going after them personally

Lisa doesn’t seem to think that people could have two or more children in car seats and they not be twins. Plenty of parents up and down the country Lisa with 2 under 2, 3 under 4, etc.. she’s a clown

I have two in car seats. A 2 year old and a 6 month old. I'm sure they are plenty more like me here, if there are no spots you just get on with it 🤷‍♀️I genuinely don't give it a second thought. Maybe it's because I'm not special since mine aren't twins 😂😂 just regular old one after the other pregnancies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck off Lisa, still shite talking about the lack of parent/toddler spaces, get a bloody life for yourself 🖕 And cop the duck on parking between 2 spaces, lose afew pounds/stones and you won't have a problem getting into your car with the girls 🤬
The spaces aren’t the issue here, we always managed fine in normal spots, it’s obviously a bit harder but still manageable. The only issue with Lisa is her size and I hate passing comment on a persons looks or weight but that’s the biggest problem here, not the spaces. The only small thing about her on the tv the other day was her feet, it’s even stopping her from holding the girls properly, I don’t think it’s physically possible for her to cuddle them properly. It’s only getting worse & very sad to see. We’re coming into winter now, she wasted a pretty nice few months glued to the couch when she could have been out walking while the weather was nice. There’s no chance of her getting out now that it’s cool & wet. I can’t imagine what a few more months of this will do to her, physically & mentally. I really worry for the girls, that living room is tiny, once they’re walking they’re going to go batshit crazy holed up in there most of the week.

Reactions: 14
I've a 2yr old, 1yr old and twins almost cooked. I'm the size of a bleeping house.

But we still manage the weekly shop with no drama like Lisa's. I actually parked in a normal spot today. Managed everyone in and everyone out with no dramatics. Didn't have to climb anything.

It's 10pm now and I'm still not in bed. On the go since 6am this morning.

Lisa is so far removed from real life she'd probably still tell me I don't know what it's like 🤔

Reactions: 25
Lisa has no concept of reality outside of her own tiny mind

Reactions: 3
Reading this again tonight I actually doubt this really happened. I remember her talking about it at the time but I don’t think it’s physically possible for her to climb into the boot while holding a baby & to then climb over the back of the seat? I just don’t believe it

i thought she backtracked on this at the time when people called her out for parking across two spaces. She put up a post saying that’s not what she meant and she would never do that - but here she is saying she does park across two spaces 🤔

Reactions: 10
Reading this again tonight I actually doubt this really happened. I remember her talking about it at the time but I don’t think it’s physically possible for her to climb into the boot while holding a baby & to then climb over the back of the seat? I just don’t believe it
Sur she can barely hold Hazel while stood still on national TV. I call bullshit.

i thought she backtracked on this at the time when people called her out for parking across two spaces. She put up a post saying that’s not what she meant and she would never do that - but here she is saying she does park across two spaces 🤔
I think you are right but I can't remember rightly.

Reactions: 7
I've a 2yr old, 1yr old and twins almost cooked. I'm the size of a bleeping house.

But we still manage the weekly shop with no drama like Lisa's. I actually parked in a normal spot today. Managed everyone in and everyone out with no dramatics. Didn't have to climb anything.

Lisa is so far removed from real life she'd probably still tell me I don't know what it's like 🤔
Bossing it! Lazy Lisa could learn a thing or 2 from you💪

Reactions: 4
I don't either; she's a story teller

Reactions: 1
100 % she did! She was pushing a trolley and recording herself while saying she had parked across two spaces and wasn’t “one bit sorry”!!!

But her story now is meant to be funny??? when she posted originally she was sweating with rage!!! She had a big thick head on her in the car!! She waited for the car Owner to come back so she could throw her a dirty look!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In EVERY SUPERMARKET IN THE COUNTRY, the furthest points from the door is always desserted, park there Lisa, you wont have a bother with your doors!!!!! NO, COS YOUR TOO F#CKING LAZY..... MUCH RATHER MAKE A SONG AND DANCE, AND SULK COS YOU HAVE TWINS, AND YOUR SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT IS UNBELIVABLE🙄

You my friend, deserve a medal! 🫶🏻

Reactions: 8

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 You deserve a clap now that is what I’d call having your hands full

The cost of living. That really is a joke in fairness when you look at her circumstances.

Ayda looks doped up in the pram 😅
Would not suprise me if she dosed them in dozol and gave it to the wrong twin twice 🤣🤣🤣

100 % she did! She was pushing a trolley and recording herself while saying she had parked across two spaces and wasn’t “one bit sorry”!!!

But her story now is meant to be funny??? when she posted originally she was sweating with rage!!! She had a big thick head on her in the car!! She waited for the car Owner to come back so she could throw her a dirty look!! 😂😂😂
Ya the owner of the car parked close to her on purpose she was near the trolley bay and I bet she's the sort to just leave the twin trolley in the car park and piss off cos she's a busy solo mom to twins and doesn't have time to b putting them back when she has pancakes to get home an flip fuckin turnip but the owner came back an was male so she crawled back into her lard box

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
See the thing about Lisa is she thinks her children are special when they're just special to her. They're grand and all but as the saying goes children are like farts, you can only tolerate your own.

The parking situation will go on and on until she's small enough to use a normal space. At 1yrs she just needs to carry them out of the stroller straight to the car seat but obviously can't even do that because of her size.

Reactions: 13
See the thing about Lisa is she thinks her children are special when they're just special to her. They're grand and all but as the saying goes children are like farts, you can only tolerate your own.

The parking situation will go on and on until she's small enough to use a normal space. At 1yrs she just needs to carry them out of the stroller straight to the car seat but obviously can't even do that because of her size.
I can’t get my head around the fact that it’s everyone else’s fault bar her own. She’s in complete denial.

Reactions: 9
Ya the owner of the car parked close to her on purpose she was near the trolley bay and I bet she's the sort to just leave the twin trolley in the car park and piss off cos she's a busy solo mom to twins and doesn't have time to b putting them back when she has pancakes to get home an flip fuckin turnip but the owner came back an was male so she crawled back into her lard box
Stop this has me howling, not turnip head and lard box 😭

• Haha
🤥🤥 I suppose the clothes are lying too Lisa, you’re not really a size 18/20 and very unfit & unhealthy!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.