Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it odd that ‘gentle’ is in the title, as if that’s not implied by the fact that you’d be working with babies. Like gentle sleep coach, as opposed to what? A rough sleep coach? That sounds more like her anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it odd that ‘gentle’ is in the title, as if that’s not implied by the fact that you’d be working with babies. Like gentle sleep coach, as opposed to what? A rough sleep coach? That sounds more like her anyway.
I would say as opposed to the cry it out method but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: 5
Yes that's a good question, what is gentle sleep? After 4 kids I feel I've seen a lot(not saying I've seen everything). Surely all children and homes are different. How can you get a feel for this with a few 'consultations'. As in what extra would you get over say Google?

Reactions: 1
Gentle sleep training is finding alternatives to doing CIO. And there’s not a chance Lisa didn’t do CIO, from very early on! But she’ll tell the poor exhausted mothers she did and she persevered and it worked etc and then take their money 🤥

Reactions: 7
Lisa seems very old fashioned in a lot of her ways and behaviours- so I doubt very much she didn’t do CIO. Sure that’s probably why Pippa sent her out of the house, cos she was whinging about the racket and making it worse on everyone!!

Reactions: 9
Lisa seems very old fashioned in a lot of her ways and behaviours- so I doubt very much she didn’t do CIO. Sure that’s probably why Pippa sent her out of the house, cos she was whinging about the racket and making it worse on everyone!!
She’s a pure oulone.
I’ve had 2 ‘older’ women, older than myself, tell me recently (it was well meaning on their part) to not get into the habit of night nursing again, when he wakes teething, it’s a bad habit, so don’t feed him!
And don’t even pick him up when he’s crying and teething 🫣
Baby’s manipulate us, juno.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Some time in a café in the morning without kiddos is heaven, no point saying otherwise. But is it a pint of coke?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’d turn my stomach at that time of the day.

Reactions: 8
I’d be surprised if Lisa didn’t use the cio method, it would fit in with her other parenting habits. I can’t wait for the culture shock if lisa is hired by someone and realises that other parents have to work or have other kids that the baby’s routine has to fit around.. and worse again if she finds out they can’t go nap the day after during the baby’s nap because shock horror they’ve other kids, pets, bills, a mortgage, a job or maybe even a life, and worse again.. no mudder 😱

Reactions: 3
How does this sleep coaching business model work? Like you would need to be constantly drumming up new business because if you're any good your customers won't need you quickly there's no need for any on-going support.

Nobody is going to go to you unless you are highly rated so will have to do loads of freebies. None of it makes financial sense to pay out for the course.

Reactions: 4
I'm obviously a horrible person so I'm picturing her storming down the hall in her Friends nightie, headband falling down into her eyes with a wooden spoon in her paw.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The sleep coaches I follow are constantly hustling for business. The nature of it is people need you until they don’t (usually two weeks) and then you’ve to drum up more business. It looks to me to be a business that you have to have a relatively high profile to make work on a consistent basis. Again I just don’t think she has the professional or business acumen to make work.

In terms of gentle sleep coaching, I did it. I just couldn’t hack the CIO and stuck with soothing baby until baby learns soothes themselves. It took endless patience and energy and many many sleepless nights. All of which I would not associate with someone who seems to be very rigid and a fan of cutting corners. Not adding up to me. I wonder does she suspect it’s a get rich quick, I’ll never have to “work” again type of scenario.

Reactions: 7
Some time in a café in the morning without kiddos is heaven, no point saying otherwise. But is it a pint of coke?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’d turn my stomach at that time of the day.
The only reason I'd have a pint of coke at that hour is a bad hangover!!

How does this sleep coaching business model work? Like you would need to be constantly drumming up new business because if you're any good your customers won't need you quickly there's no need for any on-going support.

Nobody is going to go to you unless you are highly rated so will have to do loads of freebies. None of it makes financial sense to pay out for the course.
It's a pyramid scheme, multi level marketing as they call it these days - just a higher level one than the likes of Forever living.

Reactions: 5
Gentle sleep coach 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no love your a mix between sergeant major and miss trunchbull. the kids acting like that on telly and runnning a muck in the church is kids been kids. wait till their walking she will have them blocked into the sitting room so she can sit on her hole shouting across the room adaaaaaaa stop adaaaaaaa leave your sister alone adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get us a bottle lucozade from the fridge
Surprised she doesn't have them both stuck in one of those play pens in the sitting room 🤔

Reactions: 1
What 30 something goes to bed at 7pm unless they're on shift work or sick? If I went to bed at 7 I'd be wide awake at 2am!

Reactions: 11
What 30 something goes to bed at 7pm unless they're on shift work or sick? If I went to bed at 7 I'd be wide awake at 2am!
Emmmm are you forgetting Lazy Lisa is the biggest overgrown child in the country! She must have been sooooo tired from her tv debut, or "momming"🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.