Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This, I went back a few years ago, did an actual degree part time, not some mickey mouse course, over 3 years, worked about 30 hrs a week and was pregnant (and unwell) for parts of it. It's doable and there were people on my course working full time in very stressful jobs, so like I was probably the one who had it easiest 😅
Not to make this into 'how many step I can do' thread, but I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who have studied and worked and have kids. It's not that uncommon. She seems to think she's the first to do everything, and that she has it hard. Would someone remind her, she chose this lifestyle, and the world doesn't owe her anything.
I work full time, collect my kids do dinner get them to bed clean house, sort lunches. Then around 930 I used to sit down to my books and study till 11.30. Back up the following morning to start it all again. Really proud myself got myself a distinction. It was hard but I got on with it coz if you decide to become a parent it's not about you anymore.
To be honest she will never succeed in her new "career" but plenty of jobs as a care assistant both private and public.

Reactions: 7
I know she could easily walk into another HCA role but I hope she doesn’t because her heart obviously isn’t in it & it’s vulnerable people that will suffer.

Reactions: 9
Gentle sleep coach 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no love your a mix between sergeant major and miss trunchbull. the kids acting like that on telly and runnning a muck in the church is kids been kids. wait till their walking she will have them blocked into the sitting room so she can sit on her hole shouting across the room adaaaaaaa stop adaaaaaaa leave your sister alone adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get us a bottle lucozade from the fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gentle sleep coach 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no love your a mix between sergeant major and miss trunchbull. the kids acting like that on telly and runnning a muck in the church is kids been kids. wait till their walking she will have them blocked into the sitting room so she can sit on her hole shouting across the room adaaaaaaa stop adaaaaaaa leave your sister alone adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa get us a bottle lucozade from the fridge
Get us a bottle of lucozade from the fridge, you broke me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll want the lucozade in an IV drip when they start walking, she’s honestly not a clue what’s coming

Reactions: 5
She’ll want the lucozade in an IV drip when they start walking, she’s honestly not a clue what’s coming
Or when there's one twin fighting the naps and the other is asleep and then the first twin wakes up the second one is knackered and cranky. Me nerves.

Reactions: 4
Lol at the use of the words course work. As if it's an actual qualification and not just something you pay for and they will hand out to anyone no matter how shite you do

Reactions: 12
Lol at the use of the words course work. As if it's an actual qualification and not just something you pay for and they will hand out to anyone no matter how shite you do
Is there an exam or is it just like a certificate of completion that’s given out at the end?

Reactions: 1
Is there an exam or is it just like a certificate of completion that’s given out at the end?
Probably both to make it seem official. But it's not qqi accredited so it's not worth the paper it's printed on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t really follow but is she training as a sleep consultant or did I pick that up wrong?

Probably both to make it seem official. But it's not qqi accredited so it's not worth the paper it's printed on 🤷‍♀️
Sounds like a complete waste of her time & €6000.
She’ll need to be putting hours every day into building up a client list & good reputation if she really wants to make a go of things. I hope she realises how much hard work needs to go into being self employed.

I don’t really follow but is she training as a sleep consultant or did I pick that up wrong?
Yes she is. A gentle sleep consultant

Reactions: 2
Rumour has it she's going to play the babies wan of her Instagram stories about de mudder hanging out the washing or de father and the toy donkeys and boom they're sleeping 💤

Oh jees

I follow some sleep consultants. They are extremely polished in their appearance and do lives from their nice professional home offices. I’m not a believer in trashing someone’s appearance but she has a long way to go to look professional like them. Her life seems a little bit chaotic just none of it makes sense to me. If I was interested in hiring her I’d take a look at her insta and be put off. Not to mention that I would not implicitly trust someone who was at the centre of a storm around the milky mates.

Not convinced this will take off at all.

Reactions: 8
Oh jees

I follow some sleep consultants. They are extremely polished in their appearance and do lives from their nice professional home offices. I’m not a believer in trashing someone’s appearance but she has a long way to go to look professional like them. Her life seems a little bit chaotic just none of it makes sense to me. If I was interested in hiring her I’d take a look at her insta and be put off. Not to mention that I would not implicitly trust someone who was at the centre of a storm around the milky mates.

Exactly, nothing about her or her parenting would entice me to hand over a cent to her. She comes across as the most ignorant individual

Exactly, nothing about her or her parenting would entice me to hand over a cent to her. She comes across as the most ignorant individual
Yes I can imagine a parent giving her some constructive criticism and her lashing back telling them not to come at her what works for wan mightn’t work for another! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she's going to spend that kind of cash she's foolish to do a course that's not Fetac (or other official body here) recognised. We're not too far off all these snake oil salespeople being outlawed so it's money down the drain.

Reactions: 6
Not to mention that I would not implicitly trust someone who was at the centre of a storm around the milky mates.

I was telling my aunt (a mother of 6 and granny of 12+ little ones, who’s seen it all) about the milky mates and she visibly blanched at the thought.
A woman who is basically shockproof when it comes to babies and parenting, and she was horrified.

I was telling my aunt (a mother of 6 and granny of 12+ little ones, who’s seen it all) about the milky mates and she visibly blanched at the thought.
A woman who is basically shockproof when it comes to babies and parenting, and she was horrified.
I missed the whole Milky Mates debacle, can anyone fill me in or tell me which thread it’s on please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.