Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Lisa is doing a few jobs while the girls are napping.. out in the shops so girls obviously at home, hard to see how that’s possible for a solo mother? I mean I presume they’re not home alone 🤔

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it grand for her able to go do a bit of shopping during the day. I got half my weeks shop done today, all I could manage without the car while himself has it for work, pushing the pram with one hand and pulling the basket filled to the brim with the other. I could wait till my partners home but I’ve dinner and cleaning to do. She has the life this solo mom!

Reactions: 9
I'd say she'd rather just forget the whole afternoon. Nothing mentioned since. Total embarrassment.
True!!! No chat about it. Althou she's probably still recovering from being up early and leaving the house, so could take another day or 2 for her to recover before she goes into it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Jesus mammys not happy there 🙈😂 the face like thunder!
Also, what kind of 30 year old mammy of 2 can go to bed at 7pm? I’ve 2 kids and I’m younger than her and my house work only starts after 8pm when the kids go to bed! You’d know she’s an overgrown child who doesn’t have to worry about laundry, dishes, shopping , cleaning. Etc
here’s me thinking i was great last night, came home from work sorted my twins out whose just a month older than lisa’s, house cleaned and sat down for the first time in ages before 9pm and then see this blade has been bed from just after 7! what a life she lives

• Haha
Bed at 7 ….omfg, it just gets better & better. “Had the most amazing sleep” and here I am again sitting on the couch watching the two INSIDE…again! I can’t deal…fab day outside, these days are few and far between from now on, get up & out for a walk in the fresh air if your sleep was so amazing 🤬 I just can’t with this one anymore 🙄

Reactions: 8
Jesus, some nights I say I'll go to bed early but maybe 9 or 10. Last time I was in bed at 7 was when I had covid and I thought I'd actually die unless I got some rest . She can't be that tired.

Reactions: 3
Bed at 7 ….omfg, it just gets better & better. “Had the most amazing sleep” and here I am again sitting on the couch watching the two INSIDE…again! I can’t deal…fab day outside, these days are few and far between from now on, get up & out for a walk in the fresh air if your sleep was so amazing 🤬 I just can’t with this one anymore 🙄
Yeah a walk would do her the world of good. Instead if getting a ‘few jobs done’. Her legs look like trucks and she has no neck just all chins. Not tryin to fat shame but there’s no excuse to be that size apart from laziness

Reactions: 5
I’m slightly sleep deprived feeling today after a late bed and early start (momming) and while a bit of me is envious of fecking everything and going to bed at 7, I’d also hate the idea of it.. even if I went in with a movie and a hot chocolate I think the night would hang a bit heavy but the idea of being in bed at 7 until presumably 6am ( at earliest I imagine) is the actions of someone unwell either mentally or physically

Sorry that's not normal bed @7 and slept all night . Last time I was that tired was when pregnant on my first baby worked all day home @6 by 8 I was in bed it used to crack me up that I couldn't stay up any longer . But it eased of after the first three months . I said it before she needs to get her bloods done and most definitely a diabetes test and chosterol test . She is seriously seriously overweight but it's not even the fact of her being overweight either I know loads that are overweight but they can still move themselves and are active ,she can't move at all and when she does she's very very breathless. Her poor mother is more active than she is

Oh duck off Lisa, still shite talking about the lack of parent/toddler spaces, get a bloody life for yourself 🖕 And cop the duck on parking between 2 spaces, lose afew pounds/stones and you won't have a problem getting into your car with the girls 🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 13
No Lisa ... lose some bloody weight and you won't have to be crawling in the back of your boot .... trust me ... nobody needs to see that God awful sight 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off Lisa, still shite talking about the lack of parent/toddler spaces, get a bloody life for yourself 🖕 And cop the duck on parking between 2 spaces, lose afew pounds/stones and you won't have a problem getting into your car with the girls 🤬
Climb into the boot and over the back seat, sure Jan 🤥 🤥🤥 you couldn't climb over a sheet of paper ya big lump

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have you gone into that other girl's page. She's a twins mom and sleep consultant so basically Lisa's inspo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Things are hard with one as well, and with two, ya don’t need twins. Stupid apes.

Reactions: 10
Your one is just as bad saying it’s harder with multiples 🙄 dose. I’ve 2 kids so do I not count?! Do I not understand how hard it is to have 2 kids?! Just because I don’t have twins and I’m not a gobshite climbing in the boot or an ignorant pig parking in 2 spaces.

Jesus I wouldn’t fancy a sight of a full moon 🌕 if you were parked beside her minding your own business and she’s climbing in the boot 🙄😂 I don’t believe it for a second.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.