Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the sister okayed it and she doesn’t give a tit but I feel putting the pic up was a bit of a FU, like no need to announce to a bunch of strangers your sister, who has obviously asked to have her children kept off your social media page, has had a baby? I kinda thought the pic was like ‘I’m putting up the pic because I want to but you can’t complain because I’ve covered his face’ type tit

Reactions: 6
The sharing of the baby was pointless 🙄 Also why would people donate to a random play school in Limerick?? I’m sure people have plenty of local fundraisers they can contribute to!!

Reactions: 12
Instead of sitting around on her phone all day chatting to a bunch of strangers wouldn’t it be lovely to see her do a shout out & ask if anyone is nearby & would like to meet up one or 2 mornings a week with their kids. I get not going to toddler groups so I’ve never judged her for that etc they’re my idea of hell being honest but it’s nice to reach out to a mam or 2 & get together in playcentres & parks & maybe she could form a couple of good friendships along the way. I know she gets out the odd occasion but the majority of time she’s on her own talking into her phone for company. The girls are a perfect age for soft play now as they’re so mobile, all she needs to do is sit herself just outside the baby area & leave them to it.

Reactions: 15
I'm suspecting her mother is more hands off these days as her sister just had her 5th child so is probably redirecting her help to her other daughter. As a result, Lisa probably feels more in control and capable if she just stayed in one area where she can easily keep an eye, change nappies etc. Also anyone else notice she clearly let the new baby's name slip at the 1st party where she called Noah Joshua?

Reactions: 7
I'm suspecting her mother is more hands off these days as her sister just had her 5th child so is probably redirecting her help to her other daughter. As a result, Lisa probably feels more in control and capable if she just stayed in one area where she can easily keep an eye, change nappies etc. Also anyone else notice she clearly let the new baby's name slip at the 1st party where she called Noah Joshua?
Good spot I remember that!

Reactions: 2
I’m actually even more annoyed she got her mother up in the middle of the night last week when her sister was so close to giving birth. I bet her mother was on standby to fly over to the other house if anything started, she would have been no good to anyone with no sleep

Reactions: 9
I’m actually even more annoyed she got her mother up in the middle of the night last week when her sister was so close to giving birth. I bet her mother was on standby to fly over to the other house if anything started, she would have been no good to anyone with no sleep
She doesn’t give a hoot! She had her sister as her person on call to be with her at the twins birth. Her sister who had just had a baby at the time too. She made a comment about her not coming fast enough as if she didn’t have to leave a newborn and 3 other children..

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t give a hoot! She had her sister as her person on call to be with her at the twins birth. Her sister who had just had a baby at the time too. She made a comment about her not coming fast enough as if she didn’t have to leave a newborn and 3 other children..
Lisa is the ‘special’ sibling who always gets their own way!

Reactions: 11
I remember that comment, her poor sister giving up her time when she was probably still recovering herself

Reactions: 5
Just wanted to say, Happy Anniversary to this thread, a whole year of Lazy Lisa threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember at the start people saying it wouldn’t last long, now it’s nearly time for #14
Que Shania Twain’s You’re still the one. ‘I’m glad we didn’t listen, look at what we would be missing…’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re Ayda being able to say her own name.
Shes clearly just watched the friends episode where Emma says Gleeba.
Gleeba isn't a word Lisa, nor can Ayda say her own name.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe this thread is a year old!!
I used to hate you b*tches on tattle, when Lisa told her adoring fans about what you lot were saying about her! 🤭🤣🤣 Then I’d be watching her once the babies arrived, in my own sleep deprived newborn state and was like hang on, this wan is a neglectful, lazy cow, maybe the b*tches were right!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Favourite thread title of the year was most definitely 50 shades of Pancakes, I still chuckle when I think of it.
looking at this mornings breakfast I’m hoping 50 shades of scrambled egg won’t be next!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.