Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trotters up with the twins hanging on was just gas! How can she think this is good content. I wouldn't send that video to my husband

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the idea of paying for a sleep consultant is what I can’t understand
How the duck did our parents and grandparents manages and my nanny had 21 and my grandad In the army, 2 sets of twins as well as all the rest like steps and stairs!!!!

Reactions: 5
21! Christ! We’ve a lot to be thankful for In this day and age with contraception and the culture and the churches hold changing massively! The poor women having to endure that! 😣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine her mam trying to have a friend in for tea & her adult daughter is slobbing around while her kids run riot. I’d say she can barely enjoy her own home these days. She’s out a lot
Her house is no longer her own, you’d fear bringing anyone in incase the paddling pool is up in the living room for the twinnies again with Lisa reclining diddies loose in the friends nightie acting as lifeguard

• Haha
Her house is no longer her own, you’d fear bringing anyone in incase the paddling pool is up in the living room for the twinnies again with Lisa reclining diddies loose in the friends nightie acting as lifeguard
I never realized the sitting room is right off her (her parents actually) bedroom, no hallway inbetween… 😳😳 that’s insane, that she has no plans to move and they’re literally on top of each other. Her parents actually can’t have people over can they. Lisa and the twins are there all day, most days cause she’s too lazy to take them out more than once a week for an hour! And even if the twins are in bed, Lisa is there! Those cramped conditions longterm is so unfair on the parents
and the baby’s!
Lisa would have such a tantrum if de mudder brought a friend over, night or day cause they’d be interrupting the twins!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d take the nightie over the swim suit she wore on the sitting room floor in the summer

I never realized the sitting room is right off her (her parents actually) bedroom, no hallway inbetween… 😳😳 that’s insane, that she has no plans to move and they’re literally on top of each other. Her parents actually can’t have people over can they. Lisa and the twins are there all day, most days cause she’s too lazy to take them out more than once a week for an hour! And even if the twins are in bed, Lisa is there! Those cramped conditions longterm is so unfair on the parents
and the baby’s!
Lisa would have such a tantrum if de mudder brought a friend over, night or day cause they’d be interrupting the twins!
And the girls are up from 6.30 most mornings. Wouldn’t you think she’d grab a clean snack for them to eat in her bedroom so her parents can have some peace & quiet

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’d take the nightie over the swim suit she wore on the sitting room floor in the summer

And the girls are up from 6.30 most mornings. Wouldn’t you think she’d grab a clean snack for them to eat in her bedroom so her parents can have some peace & quiet
She could take them into the kitchen and close the door there and let them play with their toys in there . No 🛋 or 📺 in the kitchen thou.....so not suitable for Lisa

Reactions: 5
I would love to see her wear a Fitbit - it probably won’t even count 500 steps a day! She goes from bed to kitchen to couch to kitchen to bed! I’d say it’s frightening the lack of movement she does!

Reactions: 6
I would love to see her wear a Fitbit - it probably won’t even count 500 steps a day! She goes from bed to kitchen to couch to kitchen to bed! I’d say it’s frightening the lack of movement she does!
She’d easily get her 10k in if it recorded wrist movements

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she posts a pic of her new nephew and blocks out his face and tag.. Why bother Lisa 😑 oh waittttt it's because you're an imbecile and your sister doesn't want you posting pics of her children 🤬

Reactions: 11
So she posts a pic of her new nephew and blocks out his face and tag.. Why bother Lisa 😑 oh waittttt it's because you're an imbecile and your sister doesn't want you posting pics of her children 🤬
Sarah burp does the same.. cringe for them!

Reactions: 4
Oh please don’t tell me she’s going to be one of those braggy “my child can talk at 13 months old” people- when in reality the child blurts out some jibberish and the parents are like omg did you hear that she just recited Shakespeare! 👏🏻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.