Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This wan is a car crash I can’t look away from. €6000 pissed away on a nonsense course, and from tonight’s stories it sounds like she’s relying on her followers to make her a living, when the same followers donated less than €40 to her brother’s sleep out thing. I almost feel sorry for her; she’s enough of an idiot to think she’s got it made.
Exactly what I was thinking too, she has almost 30,000 followers and not even a fraction donated to her brother…(now I understand not everyone is a fan of donating to such causes but still 30k is a lot of people!)

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I was thinking too, she has almost 30,000 followers and not even a fraction donated to her brother…(now I understand not everyone is a fan of donating to such causes but still 30k is a lot of people!)
People hate or sorrow follow these idiots. To make themselves feel better really 😉

Reactions: 4
2 of the 5 sponsors are definitely followers. If she thinks she can make a living from those 28 thousand she should look at the donations her brother got & maybe take it as a hint.

Great to see how seriously she is taking the course.....TV on, 2 kids crawling around the place, sitting on the sofa with her phone, a pen and some paper. If you're going to commit to doing a course and intend for this to be your "career" at least prepare properly for it and be some bit organised. Everything is just so lacklustre with her.

Reactions: 20
Has she no laptop.Ah give her break girls naps were delayed they got out today went visiting.That was there outing for the week.Its very sad she won't get of couch and go for walk etc.little girls will just see mama sit on couch.Her mother is more active than her.

Reactions: 3
She clearly has never seen that episode of bluey called baby race 😅 they will do it in their own time and bragging about it will probaly just make someone else feel bad. my youngest started crawling insanely early and all the other mams at his baby group were comparing their own babies and worrying but my oldest never bothered with crawling at all. It's a stupid thing to brag about anyway. It's their accomplishment not yours.
My daughter was 12 months walking started at 11 didn’t brag about it but just to rub it in this one’s face with her 13 months I would love to message her and Say it to wind her up 😂😂😂

Clothes on the sitting room door ! She has taken over the hole house. So selfish. The doors and all are crawling 🤮 she should spend an hour whizzing around the house in the evenings when the girls are asleep at 7! I cant sit down and relax until the house is clean! I don’t get how can she live like that! It’s disgraceful.
View attachment 1645372
That white sweatshirt is back as well 🤢 won’t be washed for the week if we’re lucky 😂

She put in her bio training to be a gentle sleep coach 😂😂😂

Ill probably be blocked now but I generally don’t care she has pissed me off and I’m sick to death of her lying on the couch and her 2 children been left to their own devices. Also she takes the absolute mick out of general single mothers like myself struggling but I get on with it work 3 days a week to provide a life for my child and spend my days off bringing her out in the air or to a soft play, But Lisa does nothing like that and I’m sick to death of this disgusting smelly woman

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My daughter was 12 months walking started at 11 didn’t brag about it but just to rub it in this one’s face with her 13 months I would love to message her and Say it to wind her up 😂😂😂

That white sweatshirt is back as well 🤢 won’t be washed for the week if we’re lucky 😂

Ill probably be blocked now but I generally don’t care she has pissed me off and I’m sick to death of her lying on the couch and her 2 children been left to their own devices. Also she takes the absolute mick out of general single mothers like myself struggling but I get on with it work 3 days a week to provide a life for my child and spend my days off bringing her out in the air or to a soft play, But Lisa does nothing like that and I’m sick to death of this disgusting smelly woman

She blocked me for saying far less, the second she gets a sniff of that message you'll be gone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She clearly has never seen that episode of bluey called baby race 😅 they will do it in their own time and bragging about it will probaly just make someone else feel bad. my youngest started crawling insanely early and all the other mams at his baby group were comparing their own babies and worrying but my oldest never bothered with crawling at all. It's a stupid thing to brag about anyway. It's their accomplishment not yours.
Love that episode lol my girls are mad about Bluey😂 Bandit is my favourite though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Who in the name of jaysus would put up a video of their child holding onto their smelly hoof 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Hope the community of ballyhea arent banking on local influencer Lisa to help fund the preschool since she hasn’t even given a fiver to de brudders charity challenge

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How many of her followers are from her area in fairness? 99. 9% won't be travelling to charleville on the 6th of Nov to support Ballyhea preschool 🙄

She supported them by clicking like & share!
She’s tight as a badgers arse, as well as being as rough as one!
Side note- the two brudders and the sister all seem to look relatively “normal”. Is Lisa the family dud?

Reactions: 9

I know she’s shared PMs in the past but I think she’ll keep this one quiet as she probably knows herself she lazes around far too much.
that course of hers is laughable, sitting on the phone with the girls in the room while the zoom call is taking place & expects to run a business from that zoo come January. How can she run a business when she can’t even apply herself fully to get herself qualified for it. She’s a joke.

Reactions: 8
I’d say the sofa has a massive dent in it from her I can not belive she’s still showing the house on Instagram that dirty the mutter doesn’t seem to be letting her record her anymore since her personal information was shared on his a awhile back

Reactions: 6
I’d say the sofa has a massive dent in it from her I can not belive she’s still showing the house on Instagram that dirty the mutter doesn’t seem to be letting her record her anymore since her personal information was shared on his a awhile back
Imagine her mam trying to have a friend in for tea & her adult daughter is slobbing around while her kids run riot. I’d say she can barely enjoy her own home these days. She’s out a lot

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.