Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make it worth my while 😂😂 duck off lisa I can’t afford to do a weeks shop this week like most people and this one wants us to fund her lifestyle to sit on her big hole all day doing nothing

Reactions: 15
Hard to believe her biggest stress in life is usually what veg fruit combo to put into a pancake when the floor looks like that, between the cold and dirt the brother is well prepped for his charity night.. he’ll feel right at home! Also Lisa, who definitely doesn’t read here, referencing cleaning the house for the first time ever. What a coincidence.

‘Ye better make it worth my while’, what a charming salesperson
You know cleaning involves putting the few toys in the box though, she’ll probably ask Santa for an extra long grabber so she can do that without having to get off the couch.
She doesn’t mean actual cleaning

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Happy to hear she's turned down a lot of work on Instagram - whether it's true or not! The less money she makes from those poor girls the better. First instinct as a mother should be to protect them not exploit and expose them! So irresponsible!

Reactions: 4
Happy to hear she's turned down a lot of work on Instagram - whether it's true or not! The less money she makes from those poor girls the better. First instinct as a mother should be to protect them not exploit and expose them! So irresponsible!
That’s bollocks, she’s trying to pretend she’s busy to keep people interested. Not so long ago she was pissed because she thought she’d gain more from Insta. She was annoyed over having to return to work. My arse is she turning down ‘work’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf with the videos of her big Crubeens…

Did she get offered money from those weirdos that message you to post feet pics?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wtf with the videos of her big Crubeens…

Did she get offered money from those weirdos that message you to post feet pics?! 🤣🤣
I have a kid here who is freaked out by bare feet. He just looked & said he feels bad for that poor child, then he had to turn away from the screen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How much did she pay for the sleep course, €6000? For an absolute fraction of that she could have had a deep clean of the house done to benefit her children and a small thank you to her parents for housing them all

Reactions: 6
Oh maybe her RTE appearance was worth it!! 😂😂 I’ve turned down loads of work, typical! Eh what kind of work? You’d swear she was
Going to be rolling the cash with that kind of comment! Also she makes such a big deal of trying to do her course, the twins were hanging off me! do it when they go to bed?! What else does she be doing? Picking her nose with the remote?! Also the dirt is the floor, There are clumps of dog hair and dust there! I’ve anixety looking at that dirt!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 She’s so lazy it’s hilarious!! Ye better make it worth my while, why should I try to make ur profession work?! That’s ur job, she is only doing the course as she believes she already a a market and customers! She can try her new sleeping skills on her brother sleeping rough for charity!!!

Reactions: 7
Does Lisa actually own a hairbrush?
That’s bollocks, she’s trying to pretend she’s busy to keep people interested. Not so long ago she was pissed because she thought she’d gain more from Insta. She was annoyed over having to return to work. My arse is she turning down ‘work’
Considering she's only had about 3 gigs with brands in 2 years I very much doubt she's turning down loads of work. I smell BS. I think she said it cos she's probably on the dole or getting illness benefit so can't work while claiming.

Reactions: 13
Does Lisa actually own a hairbrush?

Considering she's only had about 3 gigs with brands in 2 years I very much doubt she's turning down loads of work. I smell BS. I think she said it cos she's probably on the dole or getting illness benefit so can't work while claiming.
If that's case then other bloggers shouldn't be doing intergram

Reactions: 1
Does she think that every follower is going to pay her for advice when it’s all online for free?? She is off her head if she thinks this is gonna make her money!!

Reactions: 8
This wan is a car crash I can’t look away from. €6000 pissed away on a nonsense course, and from tonight’s stories it sounds like she’s relying on her followers to make her a living, when the same followers donated less than €40 to her brother’s sleep out thing. I almost feel sorry for her; she’s enough of an idiot to think she’s got it made.

Reactions: 10
I haven't listened to her latest ramblings but here's my takeout of latest tattle comments:
1) turned down work. Surprising? After 2 days work with hse since the gals were born. She's allergic to work so no surprise here.
2) I'm a single mom here looks longingly at a couch with the hope of getting 30 mins on it. Rare occasion. Shes a pro.

Reactions: 5
Speaks volumes about how Lisa was reared when she is oblivious to the crawling dirt and untidiness of the place 😵💫

Reactions: 5
I haven't listened to her latest ramblings but here's my takeout of latest tattle comments:
1) turned down work. Surprising? After 2 days work with hse since the gals were born. She's allergic to work so no surprise here.
2) I'm a single mom here looks longingly at a couch with the hope of getting 30 mins on it. Rare occasion. Shes a pro.
Also gas talking about a course over a white noise machine. Goodnight all. Day of heavy mental work leads to exhaustion and helps you pass out in no time. Theres my tip. Will send ye an invoice...

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.