Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
05762ABE-8019-4A5C-AB41-8BD07CEBF132.jpeg
That’d bring me out in hives and Lisa with the phone in one hand and the remote in the other like she’s so little to do 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Shes a filthy lazy skank,between work ,running after a twelve month old and two older ones,cooking cleaning and dinners I don’t know what it’s like to sit on the couch,she utterly boils my blood ,I don’t even have a mother to call.sorry for the rant today is one of those days 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it’s a very hard thing to say but in some circumstances it’s true, some people are not meant to be parents

Reactions: 8
There was a lady in america died after she’d spent so long on the couch due to excessive weight she actually became fused to it. She died while surgeons tried to free her from it. They had to get her to the hospital with the couch stuck to her.
there was at least one other similar case in the last few years.

Reactions: 2
Clothes on the sitting room door ! She has taken over the hole house. So selfish. The doors and all are crawling 🤮 she should spend an hour whizzing around the house in the evenings when the girls are asleep at 7! I cant sit down and relax until the house is clean! I don’t get how can she live like that! It’s disgraceful.
53DAC2C3-5D72-4134-BFC0-CD9EE2395D1A.png

Clothes on the sitting room door ! She has taken over the hole house. So selfish. The doors and all are crawling 🤮 she should spend an hour whizzing around the house in the evenings when the girls are asleep at 7! I cant sit down and relax until the house is clean! I don’t get how can she live like that! It’s disgraceful.
View attachment 1645372
I think her bedroom might be in there. She often has clothes hanging on it & her or her mam shared a clip from a bed one day that looked like the living room was straight off it.

Reactions: 1
I think her bedroom might be in there. She often has clothes hanging on it & her or her mam shared a clip from a bed one day that looked like the living room was straight off it.
She might have moved rooms cos one day she said about a window directly opposite their room door she had put a black out blind on it in case any light would get in!! 🙄

Mudder is probably expected to provide a laundry service and have them back washed and dried within a certain timeframe

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1645372
The size of her face 😬 and all her time sitting on the couch, she still hasn't whipped out her card and donated to her brother, yet expects us to do so

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The size of her face 😬 and all her time sitting on the couch, she still hasn't whipped out her card and donated to her brother, yet expects us to do so
She’d have to peel the remote or phone out of her hand to do that. She’s only wan woman with wan pair of hands don’t forget

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hard to believe her biggest stress in life is usually what veg fruit combo to put into a pancake when the floor looks like that, between the cold and dirt the brother is well prepped for his charity night.. he’ll feel right at home! Also Lisa, who definitely doesn’t read here, referencing cleaning the house for the first time ever. What a coincidence.

‘Ye better make it worth my while’, what a charming salesperson

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah here the neccckkkk of this one. No one asked you to do your stupid Mickey Mouse course, and no one owes you anything

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.