Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[/QUOTE
We must have all dreamt the Sunday night she said she was starting afresh the next day with healthy changes and then the next morning she ate porridge with the twins and again saying she would eat properly and healthy and then it never happened again . It was all dream!!!!
I’m almost certain in or around that time she said she was going to start getting out more too.

Reactions: 9
I nearly choked when she responded to the weight loss journey question😂 she should have stayed in work and spent that money on getting healthy for her girls and this is coming from someone who’s been in her shoes weight wise. You cannot parent to the best of your abilities at that size it’s exhausting and I know it. The kids don’t get the best version of you and it’s easier on your knees and hips to have them on the floor than interacting with them it’s very sad I get upset myself when I think of all the years I wasted on my kids not being able to play with them she’s going to regret it

Reactions: 12
I have a masters degree from a leading Irish university that cost less than that (just about) 🤯🤯

That would be too much effort for Lisa though, so 10 weeks and minimal academic work it is!

Lol
…..
Oh it’s single mom now. Since Daithi said it on de telly. She must have thought it had a nice ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She said she’ll be Working from Home to suit family life?? So what do her mother and father do then? Leave the house between 9/5 while Lisa works from home doing zoom calls??! the girls shipped off to crèche then?? It’s to suit ur life Lisa!!!! While trying not to burst anyone bubble of their dreams and aspirations and wishes, but seriously . . Who will pay for her advice? She gives it free on Instagram! €6000? She should have spent that on paying her parents rent she’s owed, buying herself her own car, paying for rent in her own house, paying for a proper course, paying for fitness classes and buy a brand new wardrobe which she was crying about only two weeks ago! Nope she spends the €6000 to sit at home or driving around listening to the audiobook of her course! 😂😂

Reactions: 11
We must have all dreamt the Sunday night she said she was starting afresh the next day with healthy changes and then the next morning she ate porridge with the twins and again saying she would eat properly and healthy and then it never happened again . It was all dream!!!!
Don't forget #smallchanges 🤣

Reactions: 4
Are we supposed to believe no one asked about the Rte wan fiasco??
She answers what she wants. But it was weird she answered the weight loss one

Reactions: 7
Not the weight loss question 🤣 that had to be someone here

Also does single mom by choice just sound a bit like someone who’s fucked their fella to the side

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Lisa even looked into whether her "qualification" will be recognised in Ireland? Can't believe she spent 6 grand on a bleeping sleep course but she's not flush lads, remember she told us? She's worked hard for all she's got. How the fudge does someone who hasn't worked in over 2 years have 6 grand lying around for that? I'm also sick of her saying that if you don't take a chance you'll never know. Does she not realise that the majority of adults whether they have kids or not have bills, rent, mortgages, insurance, medical etc to pay and can't just quit work on a whim to do a poxy 12 week course that costs 6 grand. She's so far removed from reality it's unbelievable.

Reactions: 13
Has Lisa even looked into whether her "qualification" will be recognised in Ireland? Can't believe she spent 6 grand on a bleeping sleep course but she's not flush lads, remember she told us? She's worked hard for all she's got. How the fudge does someone who hasn't worked in over 2 years have 6 grand lying around for that? I'm also sick of her saying that if you don't take a chance you'll never know. Does she not realise that the majority of adults whether they have kids or not have bills, rent, mortgages, insurance, medical etc to pay and can't just quit work on a whim to do a poxy 12 week course that costs 6 grand. She's so far removed from reality it's unbelievable.
I think it’s an unregulated industry, I’ve been reading up on the courses available & get pyramid scheme vibes from it all. A lot of people get sucked into things like this, part with a small fortune & gain very little from it. Her constant sleep posts were obviously to gain interest but I doubt many people followed her way of doing things for long before realising it’s just not sustainable. I can’t imagine a very quick course and a meaningless certificate will have people flocking for her services.
I’ll be watching her company records eagerly over the next couple of years

I wonder will her business name be Sleepy Lisa 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not on a weight loss journey?! 😂 she 100% said she was as she wanted to be healthier for the girls. Love how she’s decided she can’t do it so all of a sudden it’s a stupid question🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I’m sorry but she needs to cop on and get a grip. The countries probably heading for a massive recession and she has spent six thousand euro on a feckin sleep course. Does she honestly think people are going to pay for her services? I am in awe at this. Genuinely speechless. Remember when she had to leave the house to cool off or something? Trying to sleep train a baby is stressful

Remember when she had to leave the house to cool off or something? Trying to sleep train a baby is stressful
Yes & it was before 8pm in the evening so not as if she had been walking the floors for hours with the girls.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, everyone stop for a minute, Is she after spending 6k on a made up course? Sure she has no experience or anything nobody is going to pay her even when she’s “qualified”

I wouldn’t even take free advice off her, she’s always giving out one of them is up or they’re up too early in the morning, and she can’t live a healthy life and get out and about because of how strict she is, it’s not fair on the girls being in that house 90% of the time, and most of other 10% is in a shopping trolley after their mother batters people in the car park to get it.

I genuinely feel sorry for her now after paying that, that’s shocking, 6 grand, for a Mickey Mouse certificate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry, everyone stop for a minute, Is she after spending 6k on a made up course? Sure she has no experience or anything nobody is going to pay her even when she’s “qualified”

I wouldn’t even take free advice off her, she’s always giving out one of them is up or they’re up too early in the morning, and she can’t live a healthy life and get out and about because of how strict she is, it’s not fair on the girls being in that house 90% of the time, and most of other 10% is in a shopping trolley after their mother batters people in the car park to get it.

I genuinely feel sorry for her now after paying that, that’s shocking, 6 grand, for a Mickey Mouse certificate
I don’t feel one bit sorry. she shared a couple of cryptic posts in the days before & after announcing she would be doing the course, that indicated people around her tried to talk her out of it. At the time she didn’t mention quitting her job so I can see now why they were so concerned.
Still no sign of agency work, she just parted with €6k & Christmas is hot on her heels. The work isn’t going to get handed to her on a plate once she gets her certificate. How will she get by with no source of income? Between her journey to getting pregnant & now this course she can’t have much left in the bank.

Reactions: 11
Is there any actual hands on practice in this 'course'? Like, in order to complete the course, will she have to work with so many clients to put into practice what she's 'studying'? Who's gonna want to pay her for the privilege of being her guinea pig come January?! What an absolute waste of €6000.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.