Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To my shame I paid around €200! It was a consultant in England who one of the instahuns was touting at the time 🫣 my package included a big plan (which felt generic!) a phone call and then a certain amount of minutes time on WhatsApp messenger (they would keep track of how many minutes I’d used) to be honest I lost my head with it after trying a couple of techniques. They said they didn’t advocate controlled crying yet said to avoid any interaction with a baby who was crying, ie no rocking, cuddles, singing, etc….

In hindsight I should have paid that money for a housekeeper and asked my sister and friends to come round of an evening so I could shower and rest a little before the late night started.
How can anyone charge that kind of money to tell someone to avoid cuddles & rocking. I’m sure anyone that hopes & dreams of being a parent some day automatically thinks of baby cuddles, curled up in a rocking chair for part of their day, that was my vision of being a mum anyway & man did we spend a lot of time in that chair, weak with exhaustion but I wouldn’t change a second of it. We got through it, it took a long time but it’s all a distant memory now & we have 2 pretty good sleepers unless something is wrong. I miss those cuddles so much. I still love when my big lump of a11yo asks can he hop into my bed for a while before he goes to sleep or in the morning if he wakes up chilly & my 3yo still wanders into our room a few nights every week, it’s not the whole night so we don’t mind one bit. I know those nights will be less & less as time goes on, this time last year it was every night & from much earlier in the night. They all adjust themselves over time.
I think using the money on help around the home is far better. Even a quick blitz on the house once a week & fresh sheets on the beds.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely @Ellegee ! To my credit even in my desperate state I knew there was no way I could just leave a crying baby. The way they put it was anything with “ing” on the end is best avoided… so basically anything where you respond to the baby!

The only thing that it did make me think about was the difference between a wailing baby and one that is just self soothing. But to be honest my sister would have told me that!

I always think that fools and their money are easily parted, but when it’s new parents who are vulnerable, hormonal and beyond tired I think it’s downright cruel to make claims that you can cure anything! Don’t even get me started on these self proclaimed nutritionists who tell you every baby is dairy intolerant! Makes a mockery of the babies who really are dairy intolerant.

Reactions: 2
Lisa just wants little stepford children that sit and smile quietly in their Dunnes dungarees, wolf down a huge plate of food and then into bed for the night.. she’s not too far removed from the pageant moms you see colouring the kids hair and putting make up on them, nothing is about the kids but how they make you look as a mother

Reactions: 3
I really wonder about these gushing posts. I know it's her page and she can put up what she wants but the" I hope ye will always know how beautiful and loved ye are" just irk me. We all love our children and they will know if we tell them. She's not herself at all. I'd say she's a little depressed actually.
I would say the RTE segment has been egg on her face: she was all About it the day before and now not even a mention. It obviously didn’t go the way she had hoped. Three weeks ago she put up a poor me post about how down she was feeling about herself. Probably got loads of sympathy messages. Then she announces she’s on RTE and it was a mess, she looked a mess and came across as a
Mess. Back to the poor me posts and then her latest post about the girls- “I hope ye know how much ye are loved”. Ur children are one
Year olds, they don’t have Instagram. Tell them to their faces, Get off the couch and play with them,
Get off the couch and go for a walk with them. Snuggles them. Cuddle them. Stop going off for drives when motherhood gets too much for you. She’s well Able to be brash when she wants “ I never said I wason a weight loss Journey” That’s just a rude comeback. She could have politely said my healthy eating hasn’t gone exactly how ive
Planned or being nicer about it but when Lisa doesn’t like a question she’s rude about it or won’t answer! She’s well able to give out about other people parking skills or questions people allegedly ask about “dada”!

Reactions: 14
I really wonder about these gushing posts. I know it's her page and she can put up what she wants but the" I hope ye will always know how beautiful and loved ye are" just irk me. We all love our children and they will know if we tell them. She's not herself at all. I'd say she's a little depressed actually.
Pure attention seeking, posting for likes, nothing more. It’s not like the girls can read or have access to Instagram. I’ll never understand why people do that. I imagine she’ll be the type that will be congratulating them on her public platform for things like school reports, fishing for another pat on the back for raising them alone 🙄

Reactions: 7
Anyone else’s mother not be best pleased being woken at 415 to help care for your child that you decided to have alone?

Will that be one of her course top tips - can’t settle the baby, wake your aging parent

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That one had a brass neck,she goes and wakes the poor mother to help her put the babies back to sleep,she,d get a booth out the door if she woke me,she’s an over grown selfish lump of lard.

Anyone else’s mother not be best pleased being woken at 415 to help care for your child that you decided to have alone?

Will that be one of her course top tips - can’t settle the baby, wake your aging parent
Can u believe her cheek.🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm blocked.

She seriously woke her mother in the middle of the night?
What a Solo Mom she is.

What about us partnered Mams with multiple kids and Dad is working night shift?!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure all the single parents out there can relate to Lisa this morning or the couples who’s partner who works away or whatever or even the dads who can’t be arsed getting up to their kids and leave it to the mother…. Just wake someone according to the woman who is taking on a sleep coaching course 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘The joys of twins when they wake each other’ I have 2 kids. My youngest often wakes during the night looking for me and wakes my oldest but i guess that doesn’t count cause mine aren’t twins.
Also, I’d sit up until the morning if I had to instead of waking my mam at 4am 😡😡😡 she chose this ‘Solo’ life so she has to learn to deal with it solo.

Reactions: 20
She thinks she’s special having twins. So many families have kids sharing rooms, so many families have kids close in age that both need assistance in & out of the car, so many families that don’t have twins still require a double trolley. I wish she’d shut the duck up thinking her situation is unique.
Now I’m guessing if she was going from one child to another last night she was sticking to her guns about leaving them in their cots. Anyone with a bit of sense & compassion would have taken both into their bed & let them settle either side of them so they had space from each other but both got mamma cuddles.
She’s a disgrace getting her mam out of bed in the middle of the night.
I think only 2 years out of the last 11 have I not had a bed rail on my own bed in case a child comes in during the night. I don’t think it really matters where a child ends up falling asleep as long as they’re safe & comfortable, I refuse to believe it creates bad habits.
I’d say Ayda probably has tonsillitis now, temp is often the first symptom.

Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ the brass neck of this one. Twins are no different than having more than one small child full stop you condescending yoke. I’ve 4 under 5, do you think they just magically don’t wake each other up cos they’re not multiples? Cheek of her. If you can only soothe one child at a time then you should have only asked for one to be put in. To wake her mother then! duck me that’s a new low. I usually think of her as a doddering fool but she has given me the rage this morning

Reactions: 20
She’s training as a sleep wizard 🧙‍♀️
And can’t settle her babies
Here’s a idea
Don’t wake your poor mother in the middle of the night
take your kids to a room that’s not jet black with white noise going off and snuggle them put them in your bed put something on the tv to soothe them

She’s afraid of her own shite that if she lifted them from the prison room they would never sleep a day in there lives again

I can’t believe she posted that

Reactions: 16
Ah she’s pure simple. She’s training to be a gentle sleep coach but yet had to wake her mother at 4.15am for help. Was she dropped on her head as a baby and that’s why the parents enable all her latest wants as they are feeling guilty for being the cause of her being simple??

Reactions: 16
She CHOSE to transfer 2 embryos with a 60% chance of them being twins if the embryos took. I have no sympathy for her moaning chats because people have the right to choose to become a mom, a dad etc. people choose to be a single mom but they are also then responsible singley going forward. And that’s fine with 99% of people who are adult enough to make a choice to get pregnant and then raise a child. She loves to remind us she’s a single mom and that she has twins so automatically she must have it harder than me with my one child and my husband. Peoples partners work, not everyone has a spare person at home to call on for help! Her poor mother Jesus Christ

Reactions: 15
Sorry but this gentle sleeping bullshit is the most stupid tit I have ever heard 🙄 how much do these “sleep coaches” charge anyway?

Reactions: 7
Ah she’s pure simple. She’s training to be a gentle sleep coach but yet had to wake her mother at 4.15am for help. Was she dropped on her head as a baby and that’s why the parents enable all her latest wants as they are feeling guilty for being the cause of her being simple??
might explain the deep scar on her forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.