Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find very peculiar is that she doesn’t have a rough idea when the trains are running so she can avoid sitting there? They’re probably the sane times every day, and there’s not that bloody many
Guarantee she does and goes then on purpose, so she has more time away from her babies.

Reactions: 8
Can everyone please try to be a bit nicer? It’s hard work doing a fake course while you have two (not WAN) twincesses you don’t look after and your waited on hand and foot by your mudder. Have some respect.
It must be so hard for her, she is only doing her best.

Reactions: 1
So now she finds it hard to study? She found it hard to work she gave up after two days! how is she not going to find it hard when she starts working with this new found profession? She’ll give up on it because she’ll either never finish the course or it won’t work out for her because basically she finds everything too hard and working is an inconvenience to her. Does she not realise social media is now the selling point for all business and professionals. Her saying she finds it hard to study for a course that she gave up her full time job for is not a good selling point for a future business she wishes to set up!!! . Basically she finds it hard to function at all.

Reactions: 13
Lads- I had a mare of a day yesterday; we had builders working in our house and they arrived an hour ahead of schedule at the crack of dawn. When I tell yiz I was MORTIFIED answering the door in my nightclothes, hair like a birds nest etc.
And yet Little Miss Solo Mom routinely does the same with thousands of people!! She simply has zero sense or pride in herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You have to pay back hse maternity benefit if you don't return to work for a certain number of months? I didn't know that.
Yep. It’s in the policy document where I work and HR direct you to read it when you apply for maternity pay. It may differ from hospital to hospital though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Who was it? 🤣🤣
She never specifically said ‘weight loss journey’ but she did say she was making small changes to get healthier then never mentioned again.
Being on rte wan was barely mentioned.

This course or new career will be a flop and never
mentioned again!
She’s a quitter, everything’s too much effort. Surprised she stuck with insta this long but she needs the attention, like she needs a bottle of Diet Coke for breakfast!

Reactions: 11
Someone asked about presents for the kids and she mentioned a voucher for their high chair or shoes? That’s not a present for the child. That’s the mother abusing the goodness of the godparents. Let them buy toys

Reactions: 15
She may not be on a weight loss journey but by god she should be.
And this isn’t a vanity thing, she’s dangerously overweight and will have knee and blood pressure problems before you can say pancake.

Reactions: 19
Just googled the sleep coach course. It’s around $6000. A fool and their money ….
Are you shitting me? Wtffff where did she pull that from mother of god. I came on here to see what the scandal was with the course I didn’t realise she was actually doing one

Reactions: 4
Are you shitting me? Wtffff where did she pull that from mother of god. I came on here to see what the scandal was with the course I didn’t realise she was actually doing one
I'd have 6k to waste too if I didn't pay a mortgage or bills and had loads of payments rolling in

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.