Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤥🤥 I suppose the clothes are lying too Lisa, you’re not really a size 18/20 and very unfit & unhealthy!
I think she is an 18/20 but she's said before she is 5.0foot tall exactly. So in proportion she is morbidly obese.
An average height woman in her proportions would be a 24/26

Reactions: 6
She really does have quite the fixation on parking spaces. I often find the child and parent spaces taken by people without babies but like most people I just get on with my life and park somewhere else. What is with the irrational obsession!

Reactions: 10
She’s going to the shop again some solo mom🙄 and seriously does anyone else shop like these people. Everything revolves around supermarkets or late night runs to takeaway. My two are in bed and if I run out that’s it till tomorrow. She can’t take her kids out of their cell but always running free herself

Studying and kids 🤣🤣🤣 . They are in bed 15 hours a day and its not enough time for her to do her ' course work '

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looong time lurker, first time commenting...
I actually can't with this wan anymore, how the hell did mother's throughout centuries survive without the likes of Lisa and her solid advice, and sleep consultant eejits...
Sitting in the car listening to course work 🙄🙄 and of course it's so much harder for her then anyone else! Even though her babies are young, they sleep all the time and she has live in babysitters..
There's actually families out there in this climate genuinely struggling and she has the audacity to go on TV for advice about claiming tax back 🤣🤣
I went to college with a special needs child, a 4 year degree course that took 5 years because I had another baby in between, I did that of course with a bit of support, but my god she has no idea how easy she actually has it!
It was a financial struggle trying to pay rent/pay for childcare/work some evenings/study/keep on top of the house/
But it was done! With a few mental breakdowns of course, but I didn't go online looking for a pat on the back bloody day!
She's a seriously overgrown child, I do actually feel sorry for her sometimes because I think it must just be the way she was raised, and it's great she has support, but accept it and stop acting like your life is bloody tough .
Her life is privileged! She is in a privileged position that she got herself into!

Reactions: 16
Studying and kids 🤣🤣🤣 . They are in bed 15 hours a day and its not enough time for her to do her ' course work '
Feck sake like you’d swear she was doing a PHD or something not a scam MLM course on how to scam vulnerable sleep deprived parents that holds no actual recognised qualifications….😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i think lisa need to change her name, single parent and with a lot of help from my friends… off out to the shop again with no baby in sight

Reactions: 7
I think she only goes out to the shops because she’s bored, that or one of the kids is whinging teething and de mudder has had to send her out again. I’d say a takeaway she’s gone for and she doesn’t want to say. Laughing though at kids that sleep most the day and yet she’s no time to study for a made up course.. why didn’t she study the night before from 7 instead of taking herself into bed

Reactions: 10
Ex
Am I missing the joke about the railway crossing???
I don't get it either
she looked so smug on her stories saying she was going to be on Maura & daithí.......then never said anything about it afterwards
But two posts today about a railway crossing🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Lard ass was goin for a pizza cos she was 2 tired from making pin wheels and she's too busy for her course I'd laugh if she failed I wouldn't doubt but she'd repeat it again she's the human equivalent to a wet towel bleep

She hadn’t even the courtesy to work out any notice period even after all the 2.5 years paid sick/pregnancy/maternity/hols she got.
I work for the HSE and when I applied for mat leave, I read up on the policy document which stated you may have to return the mat leave if you don’t return to the job for X months post baby. I’d be shocked if she didn’t have the same terms and conditions attached to her mat leave. I’d also be shocked if she read up on the policies & procedures around mat leave.

Also.. I’m wondering if these insta huns have to declare PR gifts as payment in kind? Lisa is small fry in comparison to others. But look at the likes of Louise Cooney, Eat, Sleep Chic etc.Constantly getting hotel stays, clothes, gift sets at Christmas. The value is thousands every year. Prob 10s of €1000s for some. How is that any different to a company car being taxed as benefit in kind? 🤷‍♀️

I work for the HSE and when I applied for mat leave, I read up on the policy document which stated you may have to return the mat leave if you don’t return to the job for X months post baby. I’d be shocked if she didn’t have the same terms and conditions attached to her mat leave. I’d also be shocked if she read up on the policies & procedures around mat leave.

Also.. I’m wondering if these insta huns have to declare PR gifts as payment in kind? Lisa is small fry in comparison to others. But look at the likes of Louise Cooney, Eat, Sleep Chic etc.Constantly getting hotel stays, clothes, gift sets at Christmas. The value is thousands every year. Prob 10s of €1000s for some. How is that any different to a company car being taxed as benefit in kind? 🤷‍♀️
I wondered about the maternity pay, I know that comes up in a lot of contracts now. I wonder how she got out of paying that back

Reactions: 3

You have to pay back hse maternity benefit if you don't return to work for a certain number of months? I didn't know that.

I meet two railway crossing on my way to work, I do not feel the need to tell anyone
What I find very peculiar is that she doesn’t have a rough idea when the trains are running so she can avoid sitting there? They’re probably the sane times every day, and there’s not that bloody many

I think she’s got away with not having to pay back company maternity pay by being on the books as sick. She will claim sickness until the period where she would have to pay back mat pay expires, then hand in her notice.

Hi Lisa 👋 Just an FYI- when you are sat in your car at lights or a crossing (including railway crossings) with your engine running, you absolutely cannot whip your phone out to take photos. Your are in control of a car - your dashboard is lit up like a Christmas tree and your keys are in the ignition. Put your bleeping phone away and pay attention to the road you selfish idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Can everyone please try to be a bit nicer? It’s hard work doing a fake course while you have two (not WAN) twincesses you don’t look after and your waited on hand and foot by your mudder. Have some respect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.