Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’ve no clue but does she simply mean she wasn’t paid to promote the hoodie/sleepsuits etc? I assume she got these items for free though? They’re not launching until tomorrow and I’d imagine there’s a fair amount of moneys worth of clothes there. Stating you didn’t get paid gives the impression these stories have been done on a whim purely because you like them.. bit of a different story if these have been sent for free in exchange for you advertising/promoting/recommending them
Not paid to promote them but they’re still #PR 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The first line just sums her up. ‘Unless someone knocks on my door’. Aka I make no effort with anything and expect things to fall into my lap.
Like her new career which only takes 3 months of studying to apparently achieve!
3 months! 😳

Most ‘careers’, not jobs, take years to study for! What an insult to hardworking people!
and I’m assuming once you can pay you get onto this course, bet there was no exam/essays required.

Reactions: 8
I actually thought it was a chat with her they were doing 🙄🙈 instead just standing. Sure they pulled the model in for the over60s segment on tax. First was a family of four introduced through a quick ten second video. That’s all lisa needed. Holy show I’m so embarrassed actually for her imagine she told all of insta ‘I’m on the show’ then all her auntie pig and relations all watching to see her standing there. As they just reminded people to claim tax back!! Good god why bother bringing her in
I was generally wondering why they actually had her standing their like a sap cause it was a waste of time but yet had that other family on a video call

I'd say she wasn't a bit impressed with being referenced to as a single mother. Poor daithí should have mentioned it was by choice.
God love her tho I did feel a bit sorry for her, sweat pouring out of her shushing the soaking child. WTF was she thinking and why was she on when she hasn't paid a cent of tax in 3 years!?
I generally wanted to phone in and say that she boils my blood, especially more so as I’m a single mother and not by choice. She gives single mothers a bad name

It was so pointless dragging two babies into studio for that. She was barely on. Could they not have just gotten her to send a video clip in like the first couple? She looked furious with hazel 🙈
Juno what I’m delighted the child played up karma is a bleep

Pointless…. But did you hear her say she was good at claiming back tax but didn’t know able the local authority loan!!
Honestly if I was going on national tv for 30 seconds or what I would do meself up I’ve seen her look worse but she has looked better and if going on a daytime tv show especially rte you would think she would put as much effort in as she did for that wedding she went to cause to be fair she actually looked nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Jesus I'm panicking for her. What's going to happen in Jan after her 3 months to qualification and there's no work. How does she think this is a good idea? If she makes a cent off this crap I'm going to start a sleep consultant business myself, shure who'll check my qualifications anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she admitted to packing in her job. She could easily have worked her course around 2 days work. My friend worked 25 hours a week split over 5 days, juggled 2 kids including one severely disabled & got up at the crack of Dawn to study before getting them up & out to school. I’m not saying everyone could do that but a few hours study & 2 days work with live in childcare is very doable if she wants a comfortable future for the girls.

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe I’m saying this but she’s actually likeable this evening with the refreshing honesty, not blowing her own trumpet and just telling us as it is! Far more relatable than her usual content!

Jesus I'm panicking for her. What's going to happen in Jan after her 3 months to qualification and there's no work. How does she think this is a good idea? If she makes a cent off this crap I'm going to start a sleep consultant business myself, shure who'll check my qualifications anyway.
But What has she to worry about? She has a free roof over her head, a free car, free grocery shopping and her and her children’s washing done and dried for her, free babysitters. If the sleeping advisor doesn’t work out I won’t say she’ll be too worried. She’s getting her children’s allowance, she happily endorse a hoodie or a babygrown to keep the instagram hun fame- She doesn’t exactly come across as the most ambitious person and she said herself she is very happy with her two girls so She’ll happily be a stay at mom. it would have being interesting if they spoke about her income, earnings financial spending etc, like how was she relevant on the show if she has no job? It’s like she applied for the appearance and brought the twins along for the
Effect and without RTE knowing because the segment had zero to do with a single mother of twins.

Reactions: 12
But What has she to worry about? She has a free roof over her head, a free car, free grocery shopping and her and her children’s washing done and dried for her, free babysitters. If the sleeping advisor doesn’t work out I won’t say she’ll be too worried. She’s getting her children’s allowance, she happily endorse a hoodie or a babygrown to keep the instagram hun fame- She doesn’t exactly come across as the most ambitious person and she said herself she is very happy with her two girls so She’ll happily be a stay at mom. it would have being interesting if they spoke about her income, earnings financial spending etc, like how was she relevant on the show if she has no job? It’s like she applied for the appearance and brought the twins along for the
Effect and without RTE knowing because the segment had zero to do with a single mother of twins.
She’s a stay at home Mom with no home?! I don’t get that the urge/drive/ambition not to want her own space doesn’t keep her up at night!

There will always be work for her to go back to. Not necessarily in the regional, but nursing homes, home help private home care…. There will be work if she wants it.

Reactions: 10
I cant believe she has left her job. I genuinley thought she would take a years leave and see if this new career worked out. I know a few people recently who have changed career but have only taken leave for a year or two just incase it doesn't work which makes sense. I feel she makes rash decisions, I suppose it's easy for her to do with no mortgage/rent or other big bills

She hadn’t even the courtesy to work out any notice period even after all the 2.5 years paid sick/pregnancy/maternity/hols she got.

Reactions: 11
So she admitted to packing in her job. She could easily have worked her course around 2 days work. My friend worked 25 hours a week split over 5 days, juggled 2 kids including one severely disabled & got up at the crack of Dawn to study before getting them up & out to school. I’m not saying everyone could do that but a few hours study & 2 days work with live in childcare is very doable if she wants a comfortable future for the girls.
This, I went back a few years ago, did an actual degree part time, not some mickey mouse course, over 3 years, worked about 30 hrs a week and was pregnant (and unwell) for parts of it. It's doable and there were people on my course working full time in very stressful jobs, so like I was probably the one who had it easiest 😅
Not to make this into 'how many step I can do' thread, but I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who have studied and worked and have kids. It's not that uncommon. She seems to think she's the first to do everything, and that she has it hard. Would someone remind her, she chose this lifestyle, and the world doesn't owe her anything.

Reactions: 1
There will always be work for her to go back to. Not necessarily in the regional, but nursing homes, home help private home care…. There will be work if she wants it.
She will have the agency work to fall back on. Maybe that is her plan to do that on the side. I honestly can't see the other thing being a success though.

Reactions: 1
the whole today show fiasco for me just reminds me of the gavin and stacey episode where the father was on the news “is that it ?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.