Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads chances that she emailed saying she’d love to feature?!?
I don’t watch the show so I wonder last week did they look for people to join them on the show for financial advice and she emailed in! did she think it would be more promoting herself, surely she knew what she was going up for?!

Reactions: 5
I don’t watch the show so I wonder last week did they look for people to join them on the show for financial advice and she emailed in! did she think it would be more promoting herself, surely she knew what she was going up for?!
She'll have up on her sleep training website "as seen on the Today Show"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It was so pointless dragging two babies into studio for that. She was barely on. Could they not have just gotten her to send a video clip in like the first couple? She looked furious with hazel 🙈

Reactions: 9
Yes, they were looking for people to come on after the budget. She put herself forward for it and then was pretending last night that she didn't know how she ended up in these situations 🤥🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder did she think it would be an interview? If she had known It would be 30 seconds of pure pointlessness would she still have gone..? 🤔
I’d say she thought there’d at least be a snippet of who she is to draw more of an audience to her Insta.
Epic fail, I doubt we’ll hear any more about it, she was bulling over little Hazel & pretty much ignored as a result. I’d be embarassed to draw any more attention to it.

Reactions: 11
I can’t imagine she’ll talk much about it since she was only on it for a second and it wasn’t even a good second, she clearly put her name forward and hoped something more would come of it. Actually more shame on rté getting someone to drive to a bleeping studio to stand like a nodding dog for thirty seconds

I honestly think she thought she was going on to be interviewed about her journey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched it 🙈 what a shitshow. You could hear the kids whinging before they even got to the segment. Yer man Paul and Dáithí were trying to talk over the kids noise, and the one next to her you could still hear the kids grizzling while she was speaking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband happened to be in the room as I was looking at it and he says 'why the feck would you have the kids there' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I can’t imagine she’ll talk much about it since she was only on it for a second and it wasn’t even a good second, she clearly put her name forward and hoped something more would come of it. Actually more shame on rté getting someone to drive to a bleeping studio to stand like a nodding dog for thirty seconds
I’d say they would have given her more of a look in if she wasn’t so stressed with the girls. I noticed Hazel wasn’t strapped in before she lifted her out, she’s bloody lucky she didn’t fall out on live tv.

Reactions: 7
Not sure how true this is, but I heard that part on the today show was just to introduce her to the RTÉ audience, and that next week she is putting the twins on Ultimate Hell Week to try and get them to sleep 18 hours a night. She’s hoping the endurance tasks by day will tire them out
You had me in the first half not going to lie 🤣

• Haha
[
Our taxes pay for her to sit at home on various types of leave and now our tv licence is paying for her diesel 😒
Ah to be fair, she entertained us all between watching the show and the hilarious comments on here 😄

In all honesty though, you’d think the Researcher would have done a better job. Bringing on someone who hasn’t worked in 3 yrs to discuss income tax

Ah the whole show ir desperate holy tit. I haven’t watched this in years. Who watches this crap? And Lisa. Oh lads stop it I’m mortified for her!!

Reactions: 3
So she was brought all the way into the studio yo feature in a part of the show that really has nothing to do with her. She hasn't worked in over 3 years and I really don't think we will see her buying a house anytime soon. Crazy dragging two kids and herself in for that bullshit. Although least the girls got out of the house for a bit.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually scarlet for her 🙈😂 I’d say she thought by bringing the girls that she’d be asked a few questions about how they came about and throw out her insta account and get advice on her future career. Instead the girls acted like one year olds and not robots and she stood there sucking on lemons big sweaty head on her. Could just imagine that conversation home in the car she’ll need some time to herself this week after their carryon

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely thought she would be interviewed. Did they even say her surname? Daithi also passed remark on how good the babies were all day. In the studio all day for that. Scarlett for her 🤣🤣

I really want to know her reaction.. Do you reckon she'll just ignore it and just tell us how long the twins napped for instead?

Reactions: 7
I really want to know her reaction.. Do you reckon she'll just ignore it and just tell us how long the twins napped for instead?
She'll probably come on later telling us it was fabulous and they'd a lovely day out. The girls loved it, absolutely loved it. Actually scrap that, she'll be on tomorrow cos she's probably already in bed. Lisa will need at least a 15hr nap after missing her two naps today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She'll probably come on later telling us it was fabulous and they'd a lovely day out. The girls loved it, absolutely loved it. Actually scrap that, she'll be on tomorrow cos she's probably already in bed. Lisa will need at least a 15hr nap after missing her two naps today.
"They had an absolute ball now they really did"

That strollers a piece of tit. I’ve never seen them sit properly in it, Ayda looks so uncomfortable. No wonder they want out all the time.
The wee tiny feet 🤣 poor Lisa. She is struggling without Pippa.

• Haha
Lisa is currently outside the chipper waiting on her pizza and Diet Coke. Like a bull. Girls in bed since 6pm and won’t be out again till next weeks trip to dunnes. Bould things making a show of mom on de telly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.