Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Aw t’was fablas so it was, dawhee couldn’t get over them mmm couldn’t he not mudder?’ *cue how hard it is with twinnies but sure anyone with littles would know what she means j’know*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She shared a competition but zero mention of the tit show earlier

I'd say she's BULLING. Probably thought she would get some new followers off the back of today in time for the comp

Reactions: 8
She'll probably come on later telling us it was fabulous and they'd a lovely day out. The girls loved it, absolutely loved it. Actually scrap that, she'll be on tomorrow cos she's probably already in bed. Lisa will need at least a 15hr nap after missing her two naps today.

She Will come on to tell us that that girls acted up because they missed a nap lol

Reactions: 3
Anyone follow jade mounihan, Kerry girl.. sorry to derail, not sure how to start a thread

Reactions: 3
Rte news said this evening two thirds of local authority loans turned down, what chance has Lisa then, that Paul idiot rambling on about them loans to her :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Lisa is currently outside the chipper waiting on her pizza and Diet Coke. Like a bull. Girls in bed since 6pm and won’t be out again till next weeks trip to dunnes. Bould things making a show of mom on de telly.
Pippa walking on eggshells and the father holed up in the boxroom bed cause Lisa took their bedroom.

Reactions: 7
Mother of God what if she is the cooking segment? Dawhee forcing himself to smile while having a grape and spinach pancake, Lisa readjusting her headband and itching herself with the spatula in the background
Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahaahahaha Iv tearS rolling down my face 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually thought it was a chat with her they were doing 🙄🙈 instead just standing. Sure they pulled the model in for the over60s segment on tax. First was a family of four introduced through a quick ten second video. That’s all lisa needed. Holy show I’m so embarrassed actually for her imagine she told all of insta ‘I’m on the show’ then all her auntie pig and relations all watching to see her standing there. As they just reminded people to claim tax back!! Good god why bother bringing her in

Reactions: 12
I'd say she wasn't a bit impressed with being referenced to as a single mother. Poor daithí should have mentioned it was by choice.
God love her tho I did feel a bit sorry for her, sweat pouring out of her shushing the soaking child. WTF was she thinking and why was she on when she hasn't paid a cent of tax in 3 years!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god imagine going in with two children for that I say shes fuming such a waste

Reactions: 2
Yer man ask Paul is nearly as big a pain in the hoop as Lisa is tbh. I can’t believe he didn’t remind her to claim back her tax on her college fees- sure isn’t she a student now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sorry I’ve no clue but does she simply mean she wasn’t paid to promote the hoodie/sleepsuits etc? I assume she got these items for free though? They’re not launching until tomorrow and I’d imagine there’s a fair amount of moneys worth of clothes there. Stating you didn’t get paid gives the impression these stories have been done on a whim purely because you like them.. bit of a different story if these have been sent for free in exchange for you advertising/promoting/recommending them

Lisa saying she's being transparent and hasn't been paid to promote either brand. Eh Lisa I think you'll find you have been paid in the form of freebies hence the pr hashtags. Numpty.

Sorry I’ve no clue but does she simply mean she wasn’t paid to promote the hoodie/sleepsuits etc? I assume she got these items for free though? They’re not launching until tomorrow and I’d imagine there’s a fair amount of moneys worth of clothes there. Stating you didn’t get paid gives the impression these stories have been done on a whim purely because you like them..
Literally just posted the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.