Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her she was actually just a prop. I hope they paid for her diesel at the very least. What a waste of time for her

Reactions: 7
Omg is all I can say.. no one to blame but herself they are acting like that because they are locked away 24/7 in a dark room. she can’t even hold the child if that doesn’t make her want to loose the weight I really don’t know. she be tormented now because hazel made a show her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't watched it yet, have it recorded for the laugh as I'm in work. If she wasn't on specifically speaking about the twins and her journey to get them, WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD parade them on national TV for the few mins. Mother of God, why draw that stress on yourself and be in a sweat. They're 12 months old. Of course they aren't going to stay quiet like dolls when you want them to. I'm in a sweat for her myself and I haven't even seen it yet 🤭 😂 😰

Reactions: 5
When she first took wan of d twincesses out of the buggy did anywan notice the way she shushed the child. Obviously forgot the camera was on her. She looked furious with her d poor ting.
😱 I now speak like Leesa😱

• Haha
I can’t wait till she’s on her stories talking about this. I wonder how she thought it went, honestly.

Reactions: 3
When she first took wan of d twincesses out of the buggy did anywan notice the way she shushed the child. Obviously forgot the camera was on her. She looked furious with her d poor ting.
😱 I now speak like Leesa😱
She was raging with poor Hazel. The girls saw open space & plenty of light & wanted freedom & I don’t blame them. Let this be a lesson for her

Not sure how true this is, but I heard that part on the today show was just to introduce her to the RTÉ audience, and that next week she is putting the twins on Ultimate Hell Week to try and get them to sleep 18 hours a night. She’s hoping the endurance tasks by day will tire them out

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Scarlet for the mutton dressed as lamb beside her too. Telling the nation herself & the husband are giving the daughter 20 grand.

Reactions: 7
I just don’t believe this story. It’s 2022 & people, even old people, are not as direct with that stuff anymore. Like as a stranger you never know someone’s set up, would you really draw that on yourself?!
Exactly and whether the dada’s are involved or not they still need the sperm to be conceived 😂 ffs the poor woman was asking the fool questions if you get insulted by it don’t deliberately become a single mother and yes it bothers you or why would you share it

Reactions: 5
I can’t wait till she’s on her stories talking about this. I wonder how she thought it went, honestly.
I wonder did she think it would be an interview? If she had known It would be 30 seconds of pure pointlessness would she still have gone..? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.