Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Standing there looking like an absolute tit beside Liza Minellis long lost twin. That was just awkward! And the poor girls!
Contacting the local authority and getting on the property ladder, come off it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That strollers a piece of tit. I’ve never seen them sit properly in it, Ayda looks so uncomfortable. No wonder they want out all the time.
I cannot stand them, theyre so flimsy looking and I never see any kids sit in them properly. I don’t care what anyone says you literally can’t get a better buggy than an out n about nipper, if I found out I was having twins I’d invest in one. 😅

Reactions: 3
What was the point in her going there to talk about local authority home loan when she’s not working and has no plans of moving out! She literally said 4 words 😂 sounded like she didn’t even want to be there. Poor hazels top looked soaked too from the dribbles🙈 she looks like she’s fuming at the girls hazel didn’t want to be up and Ayda just slouched in the buggy. What a tit show 😂

Reactions: 10
How pointless, hope she left the car running while she was in no point even getting a parking ticket it was that quick

Ayda looked so uncomfortable and unsupported in the buggy, would she not have sat her up and fixed the straps? An actual laugh there for tax advice

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot stand them, theyre so flimsy looking and I never see any kids sit in them properly. I don’t care what anyone says you literally can’t get a better buggy than an out n about nipper, if I found out I was having twins I’d invest in one. 😅
I said the same about the nipper when we saw her rattling down the road to her aunts house with that bone shaker she has. The poor girls are never buckled in properly & permanently slouched or trying to get out

Her hairs a mess. I'm in work so I missed it where can I watch later 🤣
Download RTE player on your phone. She was on near the very start

Reactions: 1
Oh god! From what I’m reading from you all it seems completely pointless her being on there 😂
I doubt she’ll be looking to move out anytime soon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.