Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a second I thought she was going to be on the hell and back thing!! 😂😂 her and the twins doing the ramp!!

Here we go ladies and gentlemen (I actually always assume people here are all ladies 😅), Lisa’s big TV debut!
It’s about tax returns wtf?

Reactions: 2
Oh ladies I’m here on my own in work so managed to watch … I literally watched through my fingers , absolute tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can hear Hazel really fed up in the background, Lisa is sweating it.

I really don’t understand why she’s there?

Reactions: 4
Telling her about tax credit for renting ! She’s not renting. That was some waste of time!

Reactions: 3
Not a hope I would have gone to that bother with 2 children for 60 seconds on the Today show🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.